Message for Feminists: If you want us to take sexual harassment seriously...

STFU, Blackrook. The AL GOP has done nothing of the sort. The AL leadership has done nothing of the sort.

It goes both ways, podjo.
If you can MAKE ME shut up, go ahead and MAKE ME, faggot.
fanboy of the far right, who is lying about treating women right.

He will correct the Dems and excuse the GOP.

What a punk.
I have EXCUSED NO ONE.

A few weeks ago, I called for the Trump accusers to COME FORWARD AND FINISH WHAT THEY STARTED.

Why haven't they?

Why hasn’t Trump followed through with his threat to sue them?

STFU, Blackrook. The AL GOP has done nothing of the sort. The AL leadership has done nothing of the sort.

It goes both ways, podjo.
If you can MAKE ME shut up, go ahead and MAKE ME, faggot.
fanboy of the far right, who is lying about treating women right.

He will correct the Dems and excuse the GOP.

What a punk.
I have EXCUSED NO ONE.

A few weeks ago, I called for the Trump accusers to COME FORWARD AND FINISH WHAT THEY STARTED.

Why haven't they?

Why hasn’t Trump followed through with his threat to sue them?
Because he knows he would loose and have to testify.

Roy Moore's fate should be up to the voters of Alabama. Not a single allegation against him has been proved. It really is wrong to behave like there's been a trial and a guilty verdict.

....stop giving Democrats and liberals a pass.

Feminists, YOU have been inconsistent. YOU have allowed the Kennedys, Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein and other Democrats and Hollywood liberals a pass on sexual harassment, so it is YOU that have allowed this problem to FESTER and GROW for DECADES, while millions of women have been VICTIMIZED.

OUT THEM ALL NOW and let the chips fall where they may.
Typical Trumpette, blame the victims.

Make it so when a woman complains, she is called a liar & a slut.

You are as big as a disgusting pig as the orange groper YOU put in the fucking White House.
I said nothing of the sort. What a fucktard retard you are.
You are sofa king stupid that you don't even know what the fuck you post.

You blamed the victims.

Feminists, YOU have been inconsistent. YOU have allowed the Kennedys, Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein and other Democrats and Hollywood liberals a pass on sexual harassment, so it is YOU that have allowed this problem to FESTER and GROW for DECADES, while millions of women have been VICTIMIZED.

You elected Trump. shut the fuck up.

It's amazing how "triggered" the liberals got because I pointed out the FACT that they've been covering for abusers like Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy and Harvey Weinstein for DECADES. I think they must have a guilty conscience, but that would assume they're not sociopaths.

Yeah, with Trump in office all you loony lying bastards have to prove your lies.

His opponent was Hillary Clinton, who was even more horrible to women, so what choice did I have?

Most feminists are liberals and only care if liberal women are 'mistreated'.

As long as it's only conservatives treated that way all is well...
Any excuse for those who can't keep their hands off women and blame the women for that.

It's amazing how "triggered" the liberals got because I pointed out the FACT that they've been covering for abusers like Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy and Harvey Weinstein for DECADES. I think they must have a guilty conscience, but that would assume they're not sociopaths.
Look how trigged they got at my simple factual remark. They don't exist in reality.

Hillary Clinton shamed women and abused them verbally, and destroyed their reputations. She was WORSE than Donald Trump.

His opponent was Hillary Clinton, who was even more horrible to women, so what choice did I have?

You had the same choice I had. I didn't vote for either of them. lol, I win.

This is NOT typical office attire in the U.S. This is some actress/singer doing the "red carpet" thing at an awards show, where some people compete to look the most ridiculous. Looks like the Grammies.
Funny, I got harassed once when I went with a group of colleagues to the bar downstairs from the firm we worked at for TGIF. One of my male colleagues (married) took offense to my high neckline with the scarf tucked in. He pulled the scarf off and tried to undo the buttons on my top. Fortunately, he was stopped quickly. I'll never forget that one. Gee, Norm. Do you really think that women in a law firm should be running around looking like hookers?

One of the things I really, really utterly detest about feminism is that most of their issues are 100% based on a jealous, childish, inferiority complex about men. For example, Swedish feminists (the worst of the worst of the worst of the worst) tried to pass a law that men are required to sit to pee in government buildings, because they said some gobbledygook about standing exercising an unfair advantage. Then they set of an "emergency hotline" (believe it or not) for what they called "mansplaining." I actually had to look that word up and it basically means whenever a male colleague flaunts a great deal of technical knowledge about whatever they're working on. Really. Feminists get "traumatized" by something as innocently ordinary as male didactism......basically smart, knowledgeable men make Swedish feminists feel stupid and they have to make an emergent issue out of it!!??
Fascinating.....just like Adam blamed Eve.
adam and eve1.jpg

Democrats have been waging a "War on Women" for DECADES, starting with the abuses of Ted Kennedy, who actually KILLED a woman, and got away with it thanks to the protection of his fellow liberal Democrats.

Democrats have been waging a "War on Women" for DECADES, starting with the abuses of Ted Kennedy, who actually KILLED a woman, and got away with it thanks to the protection of his fellow liberal Democrats.

You are addicted to the Two Wrongs make a Right fallacy.

Seek help.

All feminists care about is ABORTION and they will sacrifice any number of women for that cause.

Forum List

Back