Meuller To Give 'Statement' (RIGHT NOW) From DOJ In Lieu Of Testifying Under Oath

has nothing to do with the fact that as a Prosecutor he intentionally hid evidence proving the men he was attempting to prosecute were innocent and intentionally, wrongly sent them to jail for YEARS for crimes he knew they did not commit!

"There is no evidence that the assertion is true. I was the federal judge who presided over a successful lawsuit brought against the government by two of those men and the families of the other two, who had died in prison. Based on the voluminous evidence submitted in the trial, and having written a 105-page decision awarding them $101.8 million, I can say without equivocation that Mr. Mueller, who worked in the United States attorney’s office in Boston from 1982 to 1988, including a brief stint as the acting head of the office, had no involvement in that case. He was never even mentioned."

Opinion | Smearing Robert Mueller

By Nancy Gertner

Ms. Gertner is a retired federal judge.

I'll take the word of the Judge and a Marine over Hannity and Limbaugh any day of the week.

fk you, post the crime. go for it. why are you afraid to post one? bauk bauk bauk!!!!

more people who can't walk the walk. too fking funny. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I actually read the report; I was a proponent of the impeachment of Trump even before Congressman Amash.

Why was that? Because I READ THE GODDAMN REPORT.

Now, I understand you are too fucking lazy to read, or you are too stupid to know how to read = NOT MY PROBLEM.
well good for fking you! post the piece of that report that backs your claim then. why are you afraid to walk the walk? bauk, a, bauk-a, bauk!!!!!

Obstruction of Justice in the Mueller Report: A Heat Map
not sure what that is meant for? name the crime. why don't you? come on walk the walk, don't give me an opinion piece for the left. nope, walk the walk, bauk, a, bauk-a, bauk!!!!!

The crime is obstruction, the acts are detailed in the link. Read it.
obstruction of what? you have to name the crime, you can't just yell obstruction? he had to have had corrupt intent, and mueller stated trump didn't. so so far no crime. still no walky, bauk a bauk!!

I didn't say he proved it, that wasn't the reason for the investigation. He did come up with quite a few uncomfortable facts for Trump that would be indictable if it weren't for the fact that Trump is currently the president.
Presuming Mueller thought he could clearly demonstrate the necessary corrupt intent.
Which he said he could not.
Thus, your claim is specious at best.

I didn't say he proved it, that wasn't the reason for the investigation. He did come up with quite a few uncomfortable facts for Trump that would be indictable if it weren't for the fact that Trump is currently the president.
Presuming Mueller thought he could clearly demonstrate the necessary corrupt intent.
Which he said he could not.
Thus, your claim is specious at best.
there'd have been no reason to say so many fking times in his report.

Mueller is a lifelong republican appointed by republicans. While Trump is an absolute fucking disgrace and a stain on the honor of this nation that we’ll never be able erase. Go fuck yourself.

Mueller is corrupt....he allowed 4 men to stay in jail, though they were innocent, to cover for the fact that 6 FBI agents in the Boston office were on Whitey Bulgers payroll.......two of the men died in jail, and the other two won settlements for over 100 million dollars....

I want to know how much of the $145 million Hillary got from Putin for our uranium wound up in Mueller's bank account.

This is the stupidest propaganda ever produced by the echo-chamber by far. How stupid do you have to be to think that Putin, the guy who benefited from the sales to the USA of 500 tons worth of highly enriched uranium from decommissioned Russian nuclear warheads between 1993 and 2013, bribed the SoS to buy a few piece of shit dirt mines that produce barely 4% of the uranium we use each year?

Megatons to Megawatts - Centrus Energy Corp

I know of a bridge you can buy too, cheap!

What crime did Mueller find The President Committed?

Come one Dotard..... Out with it.

Name the Crime that Mueller was appointed to Investigate, and name the crime that Mueller discovered The President committed.

Your whole life is now one steaming pile of smelly propaganda.

Give us Facts, not your usual steaming pile of nonsense.

We are tired of stepping in your shit.

Out with the Factual Accusation or STFU.

What Crime?

Site US Code.

What Crime did Mueller find President Trump Committed?

It's a four lanes bridge in a major city.....Half price, today only!

So, if it wasn't $ a pay-off by Hillary, what was Mueller's reason for slanting 'justice' in her favor????

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier: they used law firm Perkins Coie to funnel money to GPS Fusion and Christopher Steele

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. The FBI offered to pay Christopher Steele if he could corroborate the dossier….so he told Yahoo New’s Michael Isikoff about the dossier, had him print the information….then told the FBI that Isikoff independently discovered the “facts”…

Steele admitted, in a British court, that he leaked the material to Yahoo. September 23 Yahoo ran the story.

The FBI took the Isikoff Yahoo story to the FISA court to get the warrant….then fired Steele for sharing it with news outlets.

13. After the FBI fired Steele, he continued to confer with Bruce Ohr and the DoJ…and Rod Rosestein and Sally Yates.

In September of 2016, this was Steele’s statement to Bruce Ohr that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

14. And in another stunning revelation, the memo asserts that Justice Department official Bruce Ohr was used to pass information from the author of the dossier, Christopher Steele, to the DOJ.
Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, worked at the time for Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm research firm that commissioned the dossier. Bruce Ohr, who worked closely with Deputy Attorney Generals Sally Yates and Rod Rosenstein, passed his wife’s opposition research on Trump to the FBI, the memo says.

15. Fired by the FBI as untrustworthy, Steele is maintained by the DoJ as a contact, and all the while, Bruce Ohr’s wife is drawing a salary from the group Hillary hired to produce the dossier….GPS Fusion.

Bruce Ohr’s wife’s connections to Hillary’s paid dossier-producers, GPS Fusion, was never disclosed to the FISA court.

16. Not Hillary Clinton’s Campaign, nor the DNC, nor Christopher Steel, nor Fusion GPS, nor Bruce Ohr’s wife, the roles of none of these participants in the creation of the dossier….not a one was revealed to the FISA court.

17. The memo also says that the FBI’s deputy director, Andrew McCabe, told Congress that a FISA warrant against the campaign adviser, Carter Page, would not have been granted without use of the dossier. That despite the FBI later determining that very little of the Democrat-funded document was corroborated

18. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

19..The memo notes that the Papadopoulos information “triggered” the FBI investigation into possible Trump campaign collusion.
It says that there is no evidence that Page and Papadopoulos engaged in a conspiracy. “
Spy Warrant Granted Based On Dossier And News Stories Planted By Fusion GPS

…and lots of evidence of associations of Democrats with the Kremlin….

…completely different treatment.

20. And all of the players in on the fix were demanding the Memo not be released….and lied about why it should not be released.

Don't hurt yourself trying to think.....

The biggest, most telling statement Mueller made during his 'statement' is the fact that he REFUSES to testify under oath.

THIS is the type of response / declaration one would expect from a dirty prosecutor who intentionally hid evidence proving the people he was going after were innocent and sent them to jail anyway.

Mueller has declared he refuses to testify under oath before any committee because there are so many questions he can not answer (without lying), so many things he can not justify, so many he can not explain, so many things he claimed in the 2nd half of his written report and in today's 'statement' that he can not substantiate ...

Any prosecutor who does not have the confidence / ability to sit before a Committee and explain / justify his findings is one who knows his investigation and findings can not survive such a review.

His declaration that he refuses to testify under oath tells everyone all they need to know about this proven witch hunt.

Open the books on the motherfucker. His whole career.

Volunteered for Vietnam. Battle tested Marine. But Trumpublicans have no trouble attacking decorated war heroes do you?
liberals have no problems attacking a SCOTUS nominee.
or trump
or conservatives in general

stop this one sided ONLY YOUR SIDE DOES IT fucking bullshit characterizations.

GOP Congressman Amash is basically the only politician to come out & to emphatically state that Trump has committed "impeachable acts" which I have been stating the same thing, since reading Volume II of the SC Mueller report.
That takes REAL BALLZ; something that no other politicians seem to have.

Since there has been no evidence presented proving these 'Impeachable crimes', since no indictments or convictions of ANYONE have been made, that means it takes real IGNORANCE to make such unsubstantiated accusations, not 'ballz'.

So you read the 12 redacted obstruction cases?
Pathetic, keep supporting your woman groper.
Enough to ban him for me.
Admired by his cult rubes
Nice rant, snowflake - sorry you could not handle the fact that your new hero Amash is making similar uninformed / ignorant accusations as the snowflakes, and he has no more evidence than they do....which is none.

You can lash out emotionally by calling the President names if you want (BTW, if anyone should be called 'Groper' it should either be disbarred sexual Harasser 'Slick Willy' or the 2020 leading Dem Candidate Unca Joe Biden)...whatever makes you feel better. :p
Dzasbq3X4AA92x3

I don’t remember this language coming from any Democrats. Do you?

Bronze Star's mean nothing huh?
It means he served his country with honor and in a distinguished manner.

The fact that he intentionally withheld evidence proving people he sent to jail for years were innocent tells the story of another man, a POS who illegally sent innocent people to jail.

A prosecutor who was found guilty of doing this in the past should have been stripped of his license to practice law and his right to ever serve as a prosecutor again. If the Libs were looking for someone who was willing to take down / send innocent people to jail to lead their witch hunt against Trump, Mueller was definitely their man.....

Then suddenly out of no where, Hannity and Limbaugh present a set of fact to prove this. Hahaha, just kidding, they lied to you again.

Here's the deal.

As far as Collusion, none was found. As far as obstruction, he made NO conclusion, so basically its OVER.

In the Ken Start Report, Clinton was labeled GUILTY five times. In the Mueller Report, Trump was never declared GUILTY of anything! That's telling!

Collusion is not a crime Mueller investigated. The report site many instances of collusion between Trump's campaign and Russians. Mueller was not able to conclude that there was a conspiracy or agreement between Trump and the Russian Government, but he certainly didn't find "no collusion". It's documented in the report
so he wasn't investigating collusion, but found it anyway and it's in a report that doesn't have it in there.

would you swallow this from the right?

The biggest, most telling statement Mueller made during his 'statement' is the fact that he REFUSES to testify under oath.

THIS is the type of response / declaration one would expect from a dirty prosecutor who intentionally hid evidence proving the people he was going after were innocent and sent them to jail anyway.

Mueller has declared he refuses to testify under oath before any committee because there are so many questions he can not answer (without lying), so many things he can not justify, so many he can not explain, so many things he claimed in the 2nd half of his written report and in today's 'statement' that he can not substantiate ...

Any prosecutor who does not have the confidence / ability to sit before a Committee and explain / justify his findings is one who knows his investigation and findings can not survive such a review.

His declaration that he refuses to testify under oath tells everyone all they need to know about this proven witch hunt.
He did not refuse to testify. So go eat shit and die please.

I actually read the report; I was a proponent of the impeachment of Trump even before Congressman Amash.

Now, I understand you are too fucking lazy to read, or you are too stupid to know how to read = NOT MY PROBLEM.
well good for fking you! post the piece of that report that backs your claim then. why are you afraid to walk the walk? bauk, a, bauk-a, bauk!!!!!

not sure what that is meant for? name the crime. why don't you? come on walk the walk, don't give me an opinion piece for the left. nope, walk the walk, bauk, a, bauk-a, bauk!!!!!

obstruction of what?

the neurons in your brain. Justice, why are you asking stupid questions. Read the link, you asked for it.

you have to name the crime, you can't just yell obstruction?

I can't believe you don't know this.

he had to have had corrupt intent, and mueller stated trump didn't. so so far no crime. still no walky, bauk a bauk!!

Really? Where did Mueller specifically state that Trump did not have 'corrupt intent' when he documented instances of obstruction of justice? I'm also giving you quite a bit of leeway as I don't think 'intent' is applicable. If you obstruct justice for the sake of obstructing justice then that is breaking the law.

anyone not willing to testify under oath about their own material, makes said material untrustworthy!! Just saying, he doesn't wish to be questioned about the people he indicted.

Volunteered for Vietnam. Battle tested Marine. But Trumpublicans have no trouble attacking decorated war heroes do you?
or trump

There’s some things that are only done by your kind.

GOP Congressman Amash is basically the only politician to come out & to emphatically state that Trump has committed "impeachable acts" which I have been stating the same thing, since reading Volume II of the SC Mueller report.

Since there has been no evidence presented proving these 'Impeachable crimes', since no indictments or convictions of ANYONE have been made, that means it takes real IGNORANCE to make such unsubstantiated accusations, not 'ballz'.

Nice rant, snowflake - sorry you could not handle the fact that your new hero Amash is making similar uninformed / ignorant accusations as the snowflakes, and he has no more evidence than they do....which is none.

You can lash out emotionally by calling the President names if you want (BTW, if anyone should be called 'Groper' it should either be disbarred sexual Harasser 'Slick Willy' or the 2020 leading Dem Candidate Unca Joe Biden)...whatever makes you feel better. :p
Dzasbq3X4AA92x3

These Are the Most Foul-Mouthed Presidents, and How Donald Trump Compares

trump ranks 14th.

now shut the fuck up.

Breaking Update!

Just thought of something that could be the reason Mueller made his statement.

It is a coincidence where McConnell just came out with a statement yesterday that they could confirm a new SC justice even in an election year, and then SUDDENLY

MUELLER IS MOVED TO MAKE HIS STATEMENT??

I think RBG is getting close to being off the SC and the dems are trying to set up a scenario where no nominee could be appointed while the POTUS is under investigation.

It's amazing how you can insist that Mueller "proved" obstruction of justice based on a report where he said he didn't.

The other member did not state "proved" but you did.

That makes you a dumb ass.

Mueller made a great case for (multiple counts of) obstruction; if you are not too fucking lazy to read the report then you would already know what I state is grounded in fact.

Dzasbq3X4AA92x3

and he still got elected president. so, no one cared.

He basically told America “it’s up to you to decide if we’re a country that wants a criminal as President or not.”

Impeach the motherfucker

Criminalizing the opposing party is the Democrats tactic when they cant win the election they want. Yeah, we got that. Mueller couldn't prove Trump innocent huh? oh wait, thats not the way the law is suppossed to work. It's his job to prove Trump guilty but he couldnt after 2 years. So what does he got? OH he can't prove Trump innocent!... you deserve to live in a police state and be stripped of all your freedoms and human rights if you subscribe to such crap.

or trump

There’s some things that are only done by your kind.
name 1 thing that ONLY one side does.

nevermind. you're just trolling around with your fly open.

Forum List

Back