Meuller To Give 'Statement' (RIGHT NOW) From DOJ In Lieu Of Testifying Under Oath

Don't forget this from Mueller today!

Special Counsel Robert Mueller says Attorney General Bill Barr "preferred to make the entire report public all at once. And we appreciate that the attorney general made the report largely public. And I certainly do not question the attorney general's good faith in that decision."

TRANSLATION: "We wanted to spin the report to whip up support from RINOS for impeachment but Barr, that bastard, released the ENTIRE REPORT., thwarting our continued coup attempt. That's why I had to schedule this press conference -- to make clear Trump SHOULD BE IMPEACHED"

Frankly, I'm missing the part where he said Trump should be impeached.
Did you hear him?
He said they were not allowed, congresses job.
Jeez

From an unnamed source:

“He has no basis on which to resist a subpoena to testify.
There are dozens of legitimate questions that arise from his report—its findings and the judgements he made as an investigator (for example why he did not interview the president, his judgement on campaign law violations, how does he think about statute of limitations issues; did he know at the outset that he could only be an exonerating investigator as concerns the President).
The commentary is too soft on Mueller’s position. He is not above having to explain himself. His position that every American should read 450 pages in order to understand his findings on the President’s conduct is neither reasonable nor in the public interest.
He should not be given a pass and I think that things will gravitate toward not giving him a pass.”

Mueller speaks about the Russia investigation: Live updates

I agree with whoever said the day after his resignation takes place he should be subpoenaed to talk in front of Congress.

GOP Congressman Amash is basically the only politician to come out & to emphatically state that Trump has committed "impeachable acts" which I have been stating the same thing, since reading Volume II of the SC Mueller report.
I was a proponent of Trump's impeachment BEFORE Amash voiced his opinion on the subject.

Amash has taken the high ground to take the out spoken position he has on the issue; his political position is now at stake.
That takes REAL BALLZ; something that no other politicians seem to have.

No wonder AmeriKKKa is in it's death throes.
There is no one of principle left within the leadership of this nation, other than Amash.

RIP AmeriKKKa ......................
fine, name them

See my signature? There is the link, and the info; it's all in Volume II of the report.
Go read it, if you care to.
fk you, post the crime. go for it. why are you afraid to post one? bauk bauk bauk!!!!

more people who can't walk the walk. too fking funny. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I actually read the report; I was a proponent of the impeachment of Trump even before Congressman Amash.

Why was that? Because I READ THE GODDAMN REPORT.

Now, I understand you are too fucking lazy to read, or you are too stupid to know how to read = NOT MY PROBLEM.
well good for fking you! post the piece of that report that backs your claim then. why are you afraid to walk the walk? bauk, a, bauk-a, bauk!!!!!

Obstruction of Justice in the Mueller Report: A Heat Map

I want to know how much of the $145 million Hillary got from Putin for our uranium wound up in Mueller's bank account.

This is the stupidest propaganda ever produced by the echo-chamber by far. How stupid do you have to be to think that Putin, the guy who benefited from the sales to the USA of 500 tons worth of highly enriched uranium from decommissioned Russian nuclear warheads between 1993 and 2013, bribed the SoS to buy a few piece of shit dirt mines that produce barely 4% of the uranium we use each year?

Megatons to Megawatts - Centrus Energy Corp

I know of a bridge you can buy too, cheap!

What crime did Mueller find The President Committed?

Come one Dotard..... Out with it.

Name the Crime that Mueller was appointed to Investigate, and name the crime that Mueller discovered The President committed.

Your whole life is now one steaming pile of smelly propaganda.

Give us Facts, not your usual steaming pile of nonsense.

We are tired of stepping in your shit.

Out with the Factual Accusation or STFU.

What Crime?

Site US Code.

What Crime did Mueller find President Trump Committed?

It's a four lanes bridge in a major city.....Half price, today only!
it's a four lanes bridge? what the fk does that mean?

It's an offer to those who believe the Uranium One CT.

The Tree is a believer. You in? Bids close at 5.
ok, what's CT?

I want to know how much of the $145 million Hillary got from Putin for our uranium wound up in Mueller's bank account.

This is the stupidest propaganda ever produced by the echo-chamber by far. How stupid do you have to be to think that Putin, the guy who benefited from the sales to the USA of 500 tons worth of highly enriched uranium from decommissioned Russian nuclear warheads between 1993 and 2013, bribed the SoS to buy a few piece of shit dirt mines that produce barely 4% of the uranium we use each year?

Megatons to Megawatts - Centrus Energy Corp

I know of a bridge you can buy too, cheap!

What crime did Mueller find The President Committed?

Come one Dotard..... Out with it.

Name the Crime that Mueller was appointed to Investigate, and name the crime that Mueller discovered The President committed.

Your whole life is now one steaming pile of smelly propaganda.

Give us Facts, not your usual steaming pile of nonsense.

We are tired of stepping in your shit.

Out with the Factual Accusation or STFU.

What Crime?

Site US Code.

What Crime did Mueller find President Trump Committed?

It's a four lanes bridge in a major city.....Half price, today only!
it's a four lanes bridge? what the fk does that mean?

It's an offer to those who believe the Uranium One CT.

The Tree is a believer. You in? Bids close at 5.
So stupid.
8 depts involved.
The rubes think Hillary lugged it in her suitcase

Special Counsel Robert Mueller says Attorney General Bill Barr "preferred to make the entire report public all at once. And we appreciate that the attorney general made the report largely public. And I certainly do not question the attorney general's good faith in that decision."

TRANSLATION: "We wanted to spin the report to whip up support from RINOS for impeachment but Barr, that bastard, released the ENTIRE REPORT., thwarting our continued coup attempt. That's why I had to schedule this press conference -- to make clear Trump SHOULD BE IMPEACHED"

So according to you, barr didn’t give a correct summary. Which means Barr was misleading the public. Right?

fine, name them

See my signature? There is the link, and the info; it's all in Volume II of the report.
fk you, post the crime. go for it. why are you afraid to post one? bauk bauk bauk!!!!

more people who can't walk the walk. too fking funny. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I actually read the report; I was a proponent of the impeachment of Trump even before Congressman Amash.

Now, I understand you are too fucking lazy to read, or you are too stupid to know how to read = NOT MY PROBLEM.
well good for fking you! post the piece of that report that backs your claim then. why are you afraid to walk the walk? bauk, a, bauk-a, bauk!!!!!

not sure what that is meant for? name the crime. why don't you? come on walk the walk, don't give me an opinion piece for the left. nope, walk the walk, bauk, a, bauk-a, bauk!!!!!

So according to you, barr didn’t give a correct summary. Which means Barr was misleading the public. Right?

Not at all. Deantard.

From an unnamed source:

“He has no basis on which to resist a subpoena to testify.
There are dozens of legitimate questions that arise from his report—its findings and the judgements he made as an investigator (for example why he did not interview the president, his judgement on campaign law violations, how does he think about statute of limitations issues; did he know at the outset that he could only be an exonerating investigator as concerns the President).
The commentary is too soft on Mueller’s position. He is not above having to explain himself. His position that every American should read 450 pages in order to understand his findings on the President’s conduct is neither reasonable nor in the public interest.
He should not be given a pass and I think that things will gravitate toward not giving him a pass.”

Mueller speaks about the Russia investigation: Live updates

I agree with whoever said the day after his resignation takes place he should be subpoenaed to talk in front of Congress.
what are you waiting for?

The commentary is too soft on Mueller’s position. He is not above having to explain himself.
What do you need explained that isn't in the report?

I think THAT was fairly significant about his statement, the fact that they're not going to find the hidden bombshell they so desperately want. His report is all there is to it, and they're just going to have to accept that.

not sure what that is meant for? name the crime. why don't you? come on walk the walk, don't give me an opinion piece for the left. nope, walk the walk, bauk, a, bauk-a, bauk!!!!!

The crime is obstruction, the acts are detailed in the link. Read it.

GOP Congressman Amash is basically the only politician to come out & to emphatically state that Trump has committed "impeachable acts" which I have been stating the same thing, since reading Volume II of the SC Mueller report.
That takes REAL BALLZ; something that no other politicians seem to have.

Since there has been no evidence presented proving these 'Impeachable crimes', since no indictments or convictions of ANYONE have been made, that means it takes real IGNORANCE to make such unsubstantiated accusations, not 'ballz'.

So you read the 12 redacted obstruction cases?
Pathetic, keep supporting your woman groper.
Enough to ban him for me.
Admired by his cult rubes
Nice rant, snowflake - sorry you could not handle the fact that your new hero Amash is making similar uninformed / ignorant accusations as the snowflakes, and he has no more evidence than they do....which is none.

You can lash out emotionally by calling the President names if you want (BTW, if anyone should be called 'Groper' it should either be disbarred sexual Harasser 'Slick Willy' or the 2020 leading Dem Candidate Unca Joe Biden)...whatever makes you feel better. :p

The commentary is too soft on Mueller’s position. He is not above having to explain himself.
What do you need explained that isn't in the report?
Second paragraph:

——
How were you able to look over the complete post and only pick out 16 words?

It's amazing how you can insist that Mueller "proved" obstruction of justice based on a report where he said he didn't.

I think THAT was fairly significant about his statement, the fact that they're not going to find the hidden bombshell they so desperately want. His report is all there is to it, and they're just going to have to accept that.
It's almost as if they don't understand:
- If it's significant, it's in the report
- If it's not in the report, it's not significant.
They simply want to extend the expiration date of their narrative.

It's amazing how you can insist that Mueller "proved" obstruction of justice based on a report where he said he didn't.

I didn't say he proved it, that wasn't the reason for the investigation. He did come up with quite a few uncomfortable facts for Trump that would be indictable if it weren't for the fact that Trump is currently the president.

Read it and debate it:

Forum List

Back