Meuller To Give 'Statement' (RIGHT NOW) From DOJ In Lieu Of Testifying Under Oath

This is the stupidest propaganda ever produced by the echo-chamber by far. How stupid do you have to be to think that Putin, the guy who benefited from the sales to the USA of 500 tons worth of highly enriched uranium from decommissioned Russian nuclear warheads between 1993 and 2013, bribed the SoS to buy a few piece of shit dirt mines that produce barely 4% of the uranium we use each year?

Megatons to Megawatts - Centrus Energy Corp

I know of a bridge you can buy too, cheap!

What crime did Mueller find The President Committed?

Come one Dotard..... Out with it.

Name the Crime that Mueller was appointed to Investigate, and name the crime that Mueller discovered The President committed.

Your whole life is now one steaming pile of smelly propaganda.

Give us Facts, not your usual steaming pile of nonsense.

We are tired of stepping in your shit.

Out with the Factual Accusation or STFU.

What Crime?

Site US Code.

What Crime did Mueller find President Trump Committed?

It's a four lanes bridge in a major city.....Half price, today only!
it's a four lanes bridge? what the fk does that mean?

It's an offer to those who believe the Uranium One CT.

The Tree is a believer. You in? Bids close at 5.
ok, what's CT?

Uranium One Conspiracy Theory.

The biggest, most telling statement Mueller made during his 'statement' is the fact that he REFUSES to testify under oath.

THIS is the type of response / declaration one would expect from a dirty prosecutor who intentionally hid evidence proving the people he was going after were innocent and sent them to jail anyway.

Mueller has declared he refuses to testify under oath before any committee because there are so many questions he can not answer (without lying), so many things he can not justify, so many he can not explain, so many things he claimed in the 2nd half of his written report and in today's 'statement' that he can not substantiate ...

Any prosecutor who does not have the confidence / ability to sit before a Committee and explain / justify his findings is one who knows his investigation and findings can not survive such a review.

His declaration that he refuses to testify under oath tells everyone all they need to know about this proven witch hunt.
anyone not willing to testify under oath about their own material, makes said material untrustworthy!! Just saying, he doesn't wish to be questioned about the people he indicted.
And there’s 14 more that we don’t even know about yet. It’s so exciting.

D7bIubZXoAEdSO_

D4jSSXyX4AE3C9j

Republicans put an honest to God criminal into the oval office.

He’s already sharpened a pencil which he calls the American people. I hope someone gives him a pencil.

D6JipjTWAAI_GSw
g1328682493608209318.jpg

The crime is obstruction, the acts are detailed in the link. Read it.
There was no crime of 'Obstruction'. Mueller listed several events that he believed / his personal opinion might constitute 'Obstruction, BUT HE REFUSED TO MAKE THE CALL, REFUSED TO DECLARE 'TRUMP COMMITTED OBSTRUCTION'.

Instead, the Special Counsel who was appointed to investigate and MAKE THAT CALL bowed out and declared he was leaving that decision up to OTHERS!

Walking away after declaring 'I am going to let someone else make that call' is not finding evidence / declaring someone committed Obstruction. In fact, it is just the opposite - it is a FAILURE TO FIND / PROVE GUILT.

Mueller himself today declared, 'It's OVER'. He walks away with zero indictments or convictions of ANYONE for the crime of illegal collusion with or Conspiracy with the Russians to affect the 2016 election.

Former FBI Agent has already testified that the FBI conducted its own (illegal) investigation of Trump and FOUND NO EVIDENCE to suggest a crime of either having been committed. ACCORDING TO PAGE, THEY KNEW BEFORE THE OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION BEGAN THAT THERE WAS NO CRIME COMMITTED WARRANTING AN INVESTIGATION OR SPECIAL COUNSEL APPOINTMENT.

-- But Trump-Hating Democrats and snowflakes want to charge the President with THINKING about / INTENDING to interfere with the (illegal) investigation into a KNOWN NON-CRIME?

Bruce Ohr testified that ROBERT MUELLER was working with him and the Russian Counter-Intel false Info/dossier-pushing Steele ON THE DOSSIER....BEFORE the official investigation was opened and BEFORE Mueller was appointed Special Counsel.

-- You think for a second Mueller wants to try to answer UNDER OATH the question of WHY he was already working with Steele (who was working with the Russians) and for his protégé FBI Director Comey BEFORE the official investigation had begun, BEFORE Comey admittedly leaked classified information to his professor friend so the investigation would be opened, and BEFORE he - Mueller - was appointed as Special Counsel?!

and he still got elected president. so, no one cared.

View attachment 262996
and hitlery failed.

Never heard of him.
and she still failed.

She did. However she managed to still win the votes of more people and she had the Russians working against her. But in the end, this is a thread about Trump, not Clinton and every time the topic gets too uncomfortable for the Trumpbots they have to scurry behind "but...but...Clinton".

You guys are as predictable as you are pathetic.
if she had the russians working against her, how did she buy the fake dossier from the russians? How did she get Uranium One deal done? you're confused, I get it.

I'm still waiting on what trump received from russia!! name it ace!

He basically told America “it’s up to you to decide if we’re a country that wants a criminal as President or not.”

Impeach the motherfucker
Sorry Antifa communist, he won a free and fair election. Now get out the ointment and put it on your sore twat Marxist whiner. :206:

He basically told America “it’s up to you to decide if we’re a country that wants a criminal as President or not.”

Impeach the motherfucker

No, he was basically saying is "Barr has told me he will fry me in Court if i don't abandon this ship of fools that tried to depose the president. My part in the attempted coup will be overlooked so long as i keep quiet and don't make a ruckus."

Name the Crime that Mueller was appointed to Investigate, and name the crime that Mueller discovered The President committed.

What Crime?

Site US Code.

ok, what's CT?

Uranium One Conspiracy Theory.
oh yes, there is one.

Impeach the motherfucker

Russia Russia Russia russia......forever.
Russia is currently protecting your fat piece of shit by preventing 12 subpoena’d criminals from extradition. They attacked your nation and you celebrate them for it. Go fuck yourself, traitor.

Oh piss off you sanctimonious piece of shit. Your hero, the obummer, knew that russia was interfering and he told the FBI to not do anything about it. He was pootins putz in the White House and everyone knows it.

So you read the 12 redacted obstruction cases?
Pathetic, keep supporting your woman groper.
Enough to ban him for me.
Admired by his cult rubes
Nice rant, snowflake - sorry you could not handle the fact that your new hero Amash is making similar uninformed / ignorant accusations as the snowflakes, and he has no more evidence than they do....which is none.

You can lash out emotionally by calling the President names if you want (BTW, if anyone should be called 'Groper' it should either be disbarred sexual Harasser 'Slick Willy' or the 2020 leading Dem Candidate Unca Joe Biden)...whatever makes you feel better. :p
Dzasbq3X4AA92x3

I don’t remember this language coming from any Democrats. Do you?

View attachment 262996
and yet NO COLLUSION was found so these memes just make those using them look just as "fascist" as what they call others, if not more.

Collusion was found. The Trump tower meeting and then lying about it is an example of collusion. However collusion itself is not a crime. Obstruction of Justice however is very much a crime.

fk you, post the crime. go for it. why are you afraid to post one? bauk bauk bauk!!!!

more people who can't walk the walk. too fking funny. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I actually read the report; I was a proponent of the impeachment of Trump even before Congressman Amash.

Why was that? Because I READ THE GODDAMN REPORT.

Now, I understand you are too fucking lazy to read, or you are too stupid to know how to read = NOT MY PROBLEM.
well good for fking you! post the piece of that report that backs your claim then. why are you afraid to walk the walk? bauk, a, bauk-a, bauk!!!!!

Obstruction of Justice in the Mueller Report: A Heat Map
not sure what that is meant for? name the crime. why don't you? come on walk the walk, don't give me an opinion piece for the left. nope, walk the walk, bauk, a, bauk-a, bauk!!!!!

The crime is obstruction, the acts are detailed in the link. Read it.
Again, you idiots are full of shit.

View attachment 262996
and hitlery failed.

Never heard of him.
and she still failed.

She did. However she managed to still win the votes of more people and she had the Russians working against her. But in the end, this is a thread about Trump, not Clinton and every time the topic gets too uncomfortable for the Trumpbots they have to scurry behind "but...but...Clinton".

You guys are as predictable as you are pathetic.
Better read the Constitution dummy. We elect our President by popular vote...through the states. It’s part of our federalist system that ensures states rights.

Nice rant, snowflake - sorry you could not handle the fact that your new hero Amash is making similar uninformed / ignorant accusations as the snowflakes, and he has no more evidence than they do....which is none.

You can lash out emotionally by calling the President names if you want (BTW, if anyone should be called 'Groper' it should either be disbarred sexual Harasser 'Slick Willy' or the 2020 leading Dem Candidate Unca Joe Biden)...whatever makes you feel better. :p
Dzasbq3X4AA92x3

View attachment 262996
and yet NO COLLUSION was found so these memes just make those using them look just as "fascist" as what they call others, if not more.

Collusion was found. The Trump tower meeting and then lying about it is an example of collusion. However collusion itself is not a crime. Obstruction of Justice however is very much a crime.

No, it's not you fool. It is evidence that they had a meeting. No information was given, nor was it actually offered. My gosh you people are fucking retarded.

This is the stupidest propaganda ever produced by the echo-chamber by far. How stupid do you have to be to think that Putin, the guy who benefited from the sales to the USA of 500 tons worth of highly enriched uranium from decommissioned Russian nuclear warheads between 1993 and 2013, bribed the SoS to buy a few piece of shit dirt mines that produce barely 4% of the uranium we use each year?

Megatons to Megawatts - Centrus Energy Corp

I know of a bridge you can buy too, cheap!

What Crime?

Site US Code.

So stupid.
8 depts involved.
The rubes think Hillary lugged it in her suitcase

Nobody wanted them. The Canadians pawned them off as part of a larger deal that involved mines they owned on the other side of the world. They sold the CT to the rubes because as you know uranium is used in nuclear bombs! OMG! Bombs. Except no, those mines supply nuclear fuel for our reactors. I love the 20% too. The mines do produce 20% of our total production of fuel rods, but we import 80% of what we need. So those mines only produce 4% of what we need. The rest we get from our Canadian friends.

Impeach the motherfucker
sigh. SATISFY MY INNER EMO!!!! I DEMAND TO BE CALLED RIGHT!!!

WAUGHAUGH!!!!!!!

lord you suck.
PBS Twitter:
Robert Mueller says that "under longstanding" Justice Dept. policy, "a president cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office. That is unconstitutional..." He adds later: "Charging the president with a crime was, therefore, not an option we could consider"

“If we had confidence the president did not commit a crime, we would have said so.”

Go fuck yourself you piece of trash. IMPEACH
And if you had confidence that he did( your mission) then you would have said so. You do the charging, Trump does not voluntarily submit to it NOR have to prove humself innocent
All today showed is Mueller is Worse than we thought, still trying to bang the drum for his witch hunt.

Dzasbq3X4AA92x3

View attachment 262996

can't make up the fakery. point to that charge in the mueller report. in other words, post the quote.

Dzasbq3X4AA92x3

View attachment 262996

please point to where collusion was legally found.

as for your meeting - how did that russian lawyer get into the country again? DOH!

now - if collusion isn't a crime why were we now investigating trump for actions you say are not even a crime? seems to me wasting this countries time and resources cause you're terminally butthurt is a bigger crime.

Forum List

Back