Mexican president compares Trump rhetoric to Hitler and Mussolini

Actually it sounds like you're what they call an "easy mark".

Donald Rump (occupation: bullshitmonger) says "of course they'll do it" and that's all it takes.

Which reminds me --- how much you got on you right now?

bridge%20for%20sale.jpg

"Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public"

Of course OCDGirl has no idea what a trade deficit is....now she'll quickly look it up and make up some more bullshit

I see you already OWN the Brooklyn bridge.... GOOD FOR YOU!:ahole-1:

I see I have misunderestimated the level of your stupidity. You think mentioning a trade deficit somehow "proves" that Mexico is gonna pay for a fucking bridge.

Only reason I misunderestimated was because I didn't know they made Stupid in that low of an octane.

Only stupid doesn't realize that cutting the $54 billion deficit with Mexico to $44 billion pays for the wall.
How does that work? What is the logic?

Sell them more stuff and/or don't buy as much stuff from them is one way.
How does that put funds in the treasury to pay for the wall? If we buy less from them, we will buy similar products from somewhere else. If we sell them less, they will buy stuff from somewhere else. How does any of that equate to us obtaining funds for building the wall?

Of course OCDGirl has no idea what a trade deficit is....now she'll quickly look it up and make up some more bullshit

I see you already OWN the Brooklyn bridge.... GOOD FOR YOU!:ahole-1:

I see I have misunderestimated the level of your stupidity. You think mentioning a trade deficit somehow "proves" that Mexico is gonna pay for a fucking bridge.

Only reason I misunderestimated was because I didn't know they made Stupid in that low of an octane.

Only stupid doesn't realize that cutting the $54 billion deficit with Mexico to $44 billion pays for the wall.

How does that put funds in the treasury to pay for the wall? If we buy less from them, we will buy similar products from somewhere else. If we sell them less, they will buy stuff from somewhere else. How does any of that equate to us obtaining funds for building the wall?

You say we will buy similar products somewhere else, I say we won't and we will have 10 billion less money leaving the treasury.

You say we will buy similar products somewhere else, I say we won't and we will have 10 billion less money leaving the treasury.
It isn't treasury money leaving and going to Mexico. The treasury isn't buying Mexican products. Private enterprise is buying Mexican products and private enterprise in Mexico are buying American products. Any fluctuation would be the result of the exchange made by private businesses and enterprise. If the deficit is reduced by ten million dollars it will mean US businesses are reducing exports to Mexico or Mexico is reducing imports into the US. How does this relate to funds in the national treasury?

It isn't treasury money leaving and going to Mexico. The treasury isn't buying Mexican products. Private enterprise is buying Mexican products and private enterprise in Mexico are buying American products. Any fluctuation would be the result of the exchange made by private businesses and enterprise. If the deficit is reduced by ten million dollars it will mean US businesses are reducing exports to Mexico or Mexico is reducing imports into the US. How does this relate to funds in the national treasury?

A lower balance of payments means the government does not have to borrow money by selling bonds to cover the deficit.

A lower balance of payments means the government does not have to borrow money by selling bonds to cover the deficit.
Perhaps there is a miscommunication here. You seem to be discussing the national deficite and I thought we were discussing the trade deficite with Mexico. I do not think they are related.

Forum List

Back