Mexican president compares Trump rhetoric to Hitler and Mussolini

The Mexican president can be compared to el chapo. Not favorably, but compared.

View attachment 66309

He's for America, NOT other countries that are RAPING US!
Not only does men like Trump PROVIDE THE LUBRICANT FOR RAPE, they're the one's who make Mexico and China possible. What about this can't you mindless shit for brains fucks comprehend??? I mean you people are just too gotdamned dumb for fuckin words. Ask Trump if he's so fuckin Pro American Labor, why are his apparel lines STILL BEING MANUFACTORED OVER THERE?????? You people have got to someday come to understand, the man your holding up as a hero, has sold you down the drain like all of corporate america has done...The reason he will NEVER RELEASE HIS TAXES, IS BECAUSE LIKE CORPORATE AMERICA...WITH HILLARY LEADING THE WAY...THEY DON'T PAY ANY AND ITS THE LITTLE PEOPLE, YOU AND ME, THAT DOES.....AGAIN, stop with the ignorance and get a clue, you mindless moron

What is it they say about you people, you can't fix stupid!

Why should he release his tax return? From what I see, there is NO LAW stating a candidate must, and now we have HISTORY as to what the DemoRATS especially Harry "The dirty Mob Fuck from Las Vegas" Reid did to McRomney, on the floor of the Senate, specifically so he could not get sued over his admitted LIES about McRomney's taxes! So FUCK anyone that wants to see them, they have his financial statements instead! This shit is so easy, even a nubian asshole should be able to understand! ....Well, perhaps NOT YOU!

Hey don't be hating on me, cause I could give a fuck. I'm just trying to school you sorry fucks to let you know, this hero, this Nazi God is a fake and people like you, like them German's back in the day, are grasping for fuckin straws...you want a solution to better fuckin government? STOP VOTING FOR REPUBLICANS, GOTDAMNIT!!

It's Mexico that's deporting people.

politifact%2Fphotos%2FTrumpNorwalkAP.jpg

Donald Trump campaigned in Norwalk, Iowa on Jan. 20, 2016. (Associated Press)
Donald Trump’s critics say Mexico can’t or won’t pay for a wall at the border, which he says is hogwash.

"When they say ‘but Mexico can't pay for the wall,’ I say of course they can," said the Republican frontrunner at a town hall in Norwalk, Iowa, on Jan. 20. "We have a trade deficit with Mexico that's unbelievably big. Humongous. It's a humongous number ($54 BILLION in 2015!). It's billions and billions of dollars -- far more than what we're talking about for the wall. (Current est. on building the WALL is $8 BILLION!) The wall's peanuts compared to that."

Sounds like Mexico can be FUCKED WITH and LIKE IT!

Donald Trump’s critics say Mexico can’t or won’t pay for a wall at the border, which he says is hogwash.

"When they say ‘but Mexico can't pay for the wall,’ I say of course they can," said the Republican frontrunner at a town hall in Norwalk, Iowa, on Jan. 20. "We have a trade deficit with Mexico that's unbelievably big. Humongous. It's a humongous number ($54 BILLION in 2015!). It's billions and billions of dollars -- far more than what we're talking about for the wall. (Current est. on building the WALL is $8 BILLION!) The wall's peanuts compared to that."

Actually it sounds like you're what they call an "easy mark".

Donald Rump (occupation: bullshitmonger) says "of course they'll do it" and that's all it takes.

Which reminds me --- how much you got on you right now?

bridge%20for%20sale.jpg

"Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public"

Donald Rump (occupation: bullshitmonger) says "of course they'll do it" and that's all it takes.

bridge%20for%20sale.jpg

"Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public"

Of course OCDGirl has no idea what a trade deficit is....now she'll quickly look it up and make up some more bullshit

I see you already OWN the Brooklyn bridge.... GOOD FOR YOU!:ahole-1:

bridge%20for%20sale.jpg

Of course OCDGirl has no idea what a trade deficit is....now she'll quickly look it up and make up some more bullshit

I see I have misunderestimated the level of your stupidity. You think mentioning a trade deficit somehow "proves" that Mexico is gonna pay for a fucking bridge.

Only reason I misunderestimated was because I didn't know they made Stupid in that low of an octane.

Last edited:
You know if the mexican government would open it's country to Americans like we're doing for them things might be different.

You've had trouble going to Mexico? I drive right in. I've had more issues getting into

bridge%20for%20sale.jpg

I see you already OWN the Brooklyn bridge.... GOOD FOR YOU!

I see I have misunderestimated the level of your stupidity. You think mentioning a trade deficit somehow "proves" that Mexico is gonna pay for a fucking bridge.

Only reason I misunderestimated was because I didn't know they made Stupid in that low of an octane.

Nice word you got from the urban dictionary! Of course shit for brains, OCDPogo doesn't realize that the U.S. also GIVES Mexico FOREIGN AID and in 2013 it was $560 MILLION .... Simply hold off on the foreign aid, take our time building the wall, and after 20 or 25 years of NO AID from America the WALL will be paid off..... You think that might be workable, or do you think at all? :ahole-1:

You know if the mexican government would open it's country to Americans like we're doing for them things might be different.

You've had trouble going to Mexico? I drive right in. I've had more issues getting into

bridge%20for%20sale.jpg

bridge%20for%20sale.jpg

Dont try and tell me how the border works,I lived within a hundred miles of it and visited frequently...right up till it got to dangerous.

So you're going to claim Americans have the same rights in mexico as mexicans have in America?

Fuck Mexico, if it weren't for their beachside resorts nobody would care. Ever heard somebody say, "I'm going to spend my vacation in Mexico city". Sure, except that it's a smog ridden, cartel infested, filthy, over populated shit hole, why wouldn't you want to go there? Ha ha.

Fuck Mexico, if it weren't for their beachside resorts nobody would care. Ever heard somebody say, "I'm going to spend my vacation in Mexico city". Sure, except that it's a smog ridden, cartel infested, filthy, over populated shit hole, why wouldn't you want to go there? Ha ha.
Considering that we imported ~$295 billion from Mexico and exported ~$236 billion to Mexico (making it one of our largest trading partners), if you live in America (and I assume you do), you should probably care about Mexico.

View attachment 66309

He's for America, NOT other countries that are RAPING US!
You've seen him say he loves Mexicans, too. He's got all bases covered.

Why didn't you QUOTE him?

trump-says-the-truth-and-the-jew-cringes.png

I just made this connection.

Trump said he loves Mexicans.

Trump said Mexicans are rapists (with some good people...but the understanding is that the "standard" is that they are rapists)

Therefore, Trump loves rapists?

lol

Forum List

Back