MGT advocates for "cooling off period" for voters moving from blue to red states.

So what is it you think the "cooling off" period refers to?...Keep in mind she mentions voting in the sentence before it. If it were an SAT question, we all know what the correct answer would be.
what I think isnt the issue,, she never said anything about voting,,

you adding something to what she said is like me adding "suck my dick" when biden says "come on man"

So what is it you think the "cooling off" period refers to?...Keep in mind she mentions voting in the sentence before it. If it were an SAT question, we all know what the correct answer would be.

All she really meant is she didn't want you people ruining what they have. Democrats are known for destroying things and once gone, move to the next thing to destroy.

First of all nobody on welfare should get to vote. Wards of the state don’t get to run it.

Second, I don’t think some classes on what caused you to leave your shit state and how not to fuck up your new one is unreasonable.

It's generally warmer (in temperature) in the red states so "colling off" does not refer to the weather.

Well she is right about Democrats being brainwashed and engaging in cult like behavior.

This from a Trump worshiper...

1641148605493.png

How many of our so-called right wing supporters of the Constitution agree with her?
I have always believed that people should be required to live in a new town for two years, state for five years and be a full citizen of the country before they are allowed to vote at those levels.

You can’t vote while you are “cooling off”

What makes MTG think that blocking people from voting will make them want to vote Republican?

It’s not about voting Republican. We can’t have influxes and masses of people move into a state or locale during an election or run off only to inflate or influence an election and then move out. How Constitutional is that?

How many of our so-called right wing supporters of the Constitution agree with her?
I think you should vote where you pay taxes............so you can be more easily verified as a legit voter with mooches being kept from having a say. You should have to have skin in the game to play anyways.

It’s not about voting Republican. We can’t have influxes and masses of people move into a state or locale during an election or run off only to inflate or influence an election and then move out. How Constitutional is that?
Most normal states require 3 month residency before you can vote

Forum List

Back