MGT advocates for "cooling off period" for voters moving from blue to red states.

You meant your stupid comment about guns that has not a thing to do with a cooling off period for voting, dope.
she never said voting,,

and my comment was to clayton about rights delayed are rights denied,,

and you commented to that not to her comment,,

please do try and keep up,,

she never said voting,,

and my comment was to clayton about rights delayed are rights denied,,

and you commented to that not to her comment,,

please do try and keep up,,
You said that delaying a gun purchase was the same. I pointed out that restricting a person’s right to vote during an election was a right denied. Since Election Day is one day and guns can be purchased anytime, there is no comparison, dope.

Do you ever get embarrassed when other grown men need to continually explain fairly simple observations to you?

You said that delaying a gun purchase was the same. I pointed out that restricting a person’s right to vote during an election was a right denied. Since Election Day is one day and guns can be purchased anytime, there is no comparison, dope.

Do you ever get embarrassed when other grown men need to continually explain fairly simple observations to you?
if I go in on monday to buy a gun and have to wait until the BG check clears on friday thats a right denied,,

Hardly

In fact most Americans consider that SANE gun policy

And yet not one could tell us what those "sane" policies are. So what's sane, thinking that making it harder on law abiding people to buy guns will have any affect on the bad guys? Thinking that smaller magazines will somehow make any difference in a mass shooting? Get rid of scary looking guns because the less scary guns can't do the same harm?

Guns are 2nd Amendment. Voting was supposed to be for the responsible. Those who contribute to the economy. And with a Gold and Silver backed Currency to keep us free. Problems and issues you are right. We strayed away and now the die is cast. The current creature in office has made nothing but lies since the election. But he is a Prog and he must be right.

And yet not one could tell us what those "sane" policies are. So what's sane, thinking that making it harder on law abiding people to buy guns will have any affect on the bad guys? Thinking that smaller magazines will somehow make any difference in a mass shooting? Get rid of scary looking guns because the less scary guns can't do the same harm?
How stupid are you?

We were talking about background checks. Try and keep up

How stupid are you?

We were talking about background checks. Try and keep up

Me keep up? We've had background checks for decades. In fact your precious President's son lied on a federal firearms application and bought a gun with it and not even a slap on the hand yet alone an arrest and conviction. Gee, wonder why that is? Nazism.

You didn't specify background checks in the comment I responded to. You said "policies" as in plural.

Forum List

Back