MI makes female genital mutilation a 15 yr felony. Circumcision still legal

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The jew always gets special treatment.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/pol...genital-mutilation-felony-michigan/468809001/

july 11 2017 LANSING — Gov. Rick Snyder signed 13 bills Tuesday stemming from a case of female genital mutilation that happened in Livonia in April.

“Those who commit these horrendous crimes should be held accountable for their actions, and these bills stiffen the penalties for offenders while providing additional support to victims,” Snyder said. “This legislation is an important step toward eliminating this despicable practice in Michigan while empowering victims to find healing and justice.”

Under the main bill, female genital mutilation would be considered a felony in Michigan, punishable by up to 15 years in prison. That's a harsher penalty than the 1996 federal genital mutilation law, which includes a sentence of up to five years in prison. Michigan will join at least 24 other states that have passed anti-genital cutting laws over the last two decades.

You're an idiot.

It's absolutely NOT the same thing.

I'm not Jewish, but British origin, and circumcised and proud of it.

Try not to post stupid shit.

It's good to see Michigan dealing strongly with this. There are a large number of Muslims living in Michigan. The practice of slicing up the genitals of little girls will continue to go on. Toss the butchers in prison.

It's good to see Michigan dealing strongly with this. There are a large number of Muslims living in Michigan. The practice of slicing up the genitals of little girls will continue to go on. Toss the butchers in prison.
There are federal penalties, but Michigan has decided they had to get ahead of this and let them know Michigan will NOT be the place for this crime.

Then why allow them to mutilate the genitals of little boys...?

The jew always gets special treatment.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/pol...genital-mutilation-felony-michigan/468809001/

july 11 2017 LANSING — Gov. Rick Snyder signed 13 bills Tuesday stemming from a case of female genital mutilation that happened in Livonia in April.

“Those who commit these horrendous crimes should be held accountable for their actions, and these bills stiffen the penalties for offenders while providing additional support to victims,” Snyder said. “This legislation is an important step toward eliminating this despicable practice in Michigan while empowering victims to find healing and justice.”

Under the main bill, female genital mutilation would be considered a felony in Michigan, punishable by up to 15 years in prison. That's a harsher penalty than the 1996 federal genital mutilation law, which includes a sentence of up to five years in prison. Michigan will join at least 24 other states that have passed anti-genital cutting laws over the last two decades.

Are you uncircumcised?

It is good to see, but it's got nothing to do with religion. This is an ancient (way ancient, way before the "major" religions) cultural practice. In Mecca in fact it's considered barbaric.

male circumcision isn't mutilation. I'm circumcised and my wang works just fine.

How do you know?

Aye, there's the rub.

If it's surgically fucking with nature, then yes it's mutilation. Regardless who it's done on.

Actually much as it pains me to admit it the OP makes a good point in his title. Mutilation for one gender is OK but we clamp down on the other gender. That's incongruous.

male circumcision isn't mutilation. I'm circumcised and my wang works just fine.
Actually... It is mutilation. And women's vaginas, also work after the circumcision. Not sure what your point was.

If it's mutilation then it's a healthy form of mutilation. Fair enough?
No. Not really. "Fair" would be leaving their genitals intact, until they, themselves were old enough to make an informed decision, and decide for themselves.

So "no". Not fair enough...

How do you know?

Aye, there's the rub.

If it's surgically fucking with nature, then yes it's mutilation. Regardless who it's done on.

because I can have normal sex and I can orgasm?

The whole purpose of FGM is to eliminate sexual pleasure. Male circumcision does nothing to prevent male sexual pleasure.

Plus i appreciate the Hygenic aspect of it.

I was circumcised as an infant, and in no way do I feel cheated out of anything.

It is good to see, but it's got nothing to do with religion. This is an ancient (way ancient, way before the "major" religions) cultural practice. In Mecca in fact it's considered barbaric.
I didn't say it had anything to do with religion. The fact remains that there have been many cases of female genital mutilation in Michigan and it has involved Muslims.

Actually... It is mutilation. And women's vaginas, also work after the circumcision. Not sure what your point was.

They don't actually orgasm due to the more severe forms of the procedures.

I orgasm just fine.
Do you have pre-circumcision orgasm references from which to draw your conclusions...?

No. Not really. "Fair" would be leaving their genitals intact, until they, themselves were old enough to make an informed decision, and decide for themselves.

Again, done to me, no complaints, non-issue.

They don't actually orgasm due to the more severe forms of the procedures.

I orgasm just fine.
Do you have pre-circumcision orgasm references from which to draw your conclusions...?

No, but the ones I do have are pretty fucking awesome, so I don't see the issue.

Plus there are converts to judaism that have been circumcised later in life, and I don't see much documentation on their complaints.

Your opinion is not consistent with popular medical point of view.

Forum List

Back