Mia Love for VP

Crime statistics show blacks kill 81 percent of white homicide victims. -- Donald Trump
Next question ..
Source?

Trump's Pants on Fire tweet that blacks killed 81% of white homicide victims

Wait, you mean you support Trump, but didn't know he said this .. and more?
Looks like he was quoting a source he saw. I don't know how accurate it is or isn't and don't give a fuck. Why should I? I can support someone without caring about everything they said. Every candidate can be picked apart, especially Hillary so what's the point? If he hurt your feelings, grow a sack and learn to live in the grown up world.

"Hurt my feelings" :0) Grow up dude. Why would my feelings be hurt by that asshole once again making a complete fool of himself .. ON PURPOSE.

You can support whomever you want .. why would I care? :0) You asked a question .. I answered it.

I want Trump to be the nominee so he can further destroy the Republican Party.
You don't sound happy about it. Like most libs when you are talking you are lying. So Trump quotes a study he finds, you don't like it and decide to bludgeon him with it here, but it doesn't really matter?

Fact is he's bringing in new and cross over voters and the party will get behind him. So your false sense of bravado is a big ...no sale!

One would have to be an absolute moron to stumble on 'facts' like that .. especially when the exact opposite is true.

82% of whites murdered are murdered by white people.

At what point do you recognize that Trump is saying that dumb shit on purpose .. because he doesn't want to be the president and never has?

Last edited:
Trump is going to be the nominee. Its not something I was looking forward to but I will support him in the general election. That being said the best running mate has to be Mia Love. With a Female Black Conservative on the team the liberals won't have any cards to throw and have nothing but failed Democratic party policies to fall back on.

Right. Let's nominate a self-loathing black woman who joins a racist cult.

sorry, dude, the Mormons hate Trump. Mia won't sign on.
Self-loathing? Its because she's black right ?

How much does it say about us as conservatives that we want someone to be picked based in the color of their skin & wedge between their legs?

Isn't that the kind of shit we bitch at the left for doing?
I hope he picks someone who is prepared to be president. No other qualification matters unless we're going for liberal ideas of who to pick

When are you going to realize that integrity is no longer part of the right wing? It hasn't been for a long time, but it must be hard for you to be finally having to admit it.

Trump is going to be the nominee. Its not something I was looking forward to but I will support him in the general election. That being said the best running mate has to be Mia Love. With a Female Black Conservative on the team the liberals won't have any cards to throw and have nothing but failed Democratic party policies to fall back on.

So you think Mia Love would provide enough cover to keep his racism from being attacked? :0)

ANOTHER SAD BLACK REPUBLICAN: MIA LOVE LOSES UTAH CONGRESSIONAL ELECTION
Another Sad Black Republican: Mia Love Loses Utah Congressional Election

Good luck with that. :0)
The article forgot to call her an Uncle Tom , house negro race traitor. That's the typical response from Liberal blacks against black Conservatives. Maybe next time you can tack it on yourself. By the way its an old article she ended up winning the next election.

Looks like he was quoting a source he saw. I don't know how accurate it is or isn't and don't give a fuck. Why should I? I can support someone without caring about everything they said. Every candidate can be picked apart, especially Hillary so what's the point? If he hurt your feelings, grow a sack and learn to live in the grown up world.

"Hurt my feelings" :0) Grow up dude. Why would my feelings be hurt by that asshole once again making a complete fool of himself .. ON PURPOSE.

You can support whomever you want .. why would I care? :0) You asked a question .. I answered it.

You don't sound happy about it. Like most libs when you are talking you are lying. So Trump quotes a study he finds, you don't like it and decide to bludgeon him with it here, but it doesn't really matter?

Fact is he's bringing in new and cross over voters and the party will get behind him. So your false sense of bravado is a big ...no sale!

One would have to be an absolute moron to stumble on 'facts' like that .. especially when the exact opposite is true.

At what point do you recognize that Trump is saying that dumb shit on purpose .. because he doesn't want to be the president and never has?
He's gone through all this effort for what then? Publicity? A pay increase? A willing intern? Why aren't you more concerned about the blacks murdering each other?

Mia Love is awesome. Which is exactly why this will never happen. She's too bright and independent to subject herself to the Donald Trump ego and Donald Trump belittling.

So you think Mia Love would provide enough cover to keep his racism from being attacked? :0)

The article forgot to call her an Uncle Tom , house negro race traitor. That's the typical response from Liberal blacks against black Conservatives. Maybe next time you can tack it on yourself. By the way its an old article she ended up winning the next election.

Sorry, I don't have to call her anything but a black republican.

Everything else is self-explanatory.

Yes, she won the next race, but if she is anyone's idea of a VP .. good luck with that. :0)

Mia Love is awesome. Which is exactly why this will never happen. She's too bright and independent to subject herself to the Donald Trump ego and Donald Trump belittling.
I honest believe she would set him straight before she accepted. She is a strong, determined women.

He's gone through all this effort for what then? Publicity? A pay increase? A willing intern? Why aren't you more concerned about the blacks murdering each other?

The spotlight. Trump lives for it. .. and the fact that he gets to destroy the Republican Party for him and his good friend. :0)

TRUMPBILL-master768.jpg

Yes, she won the next race, but if she is anyone's idea of a VP .. good luck with that. :0)
Black Conservative Women. I know its distasteful to people like yourself being all lefty like but get use to it more and more from the black community are realizing the truth. The democratic party elite do not care about any contribution minorities bring other than votes.

How much does it say about us as conservatives that we want someone to be picked based in the color of their skin & wedge between their legs?

I hope he picks someone who is prepared to be president. No other qualification matters unless we're going for liberal ideas of who to pick
Sorry you feel that way I like Mia Love and what she stands for I want her as VP so that in 8 years she runs for President. The other stuff about being Black and a female is just gravy. When Clinton goes full bore at Trump about being a racist, women hater VP hopeful Mia Love can stand up and tell her she's full of shit. When the minority Liberals attack her like they always do to a Black conservative hopefully that will show those in the black community that the left only stands for the enrichment of the like minded.
She is not qualified to be president. If some nut shoots Trump or he has a heart attack what then?
Not to say I don't think she has plenty of potential in the party in her future but not now.
You don't beat charges of racism or womanizing by trotting out a black or a female puppet. You beat them with your character.

Black Conservative Women. I know its distasteful to people like yourself being all lefty like but get use to it more and more from the black community are realizing the truth. The democratic party elite do not care about any contribution minorities bring other than votes.

:0) Why would I give a rats ass about a few black republican women or men? They don't make the slightest bit of difference with anything with their minuscule numbers.

It's too late for that.

:0) Why would I give a rats ass about a few black republican women or men? They don't make the slightest bit of difference with anything with their minuscule numbers.

It's too late for that.
Keep trying to convince yourself that the numbers are minuscule. Thats the problem with the left thinking they have a lock on the minority community. I can't wait for that kind of thinking to bite you all on the ass.

I honest believe she would set him straight before she accepted. She is a strong, determined women.
Exactly....which is why she would never do it. Because she is a strong, determined (and bright) woman. And Donald Trump doesn't get set "straight". By anybody. Donald Trump suffers from severe Narcissistic Personality Disorder. He believes he is God. You cannot reason with people like that. And you certainly cannot "set them straight".

It's too late for that.
Another racist liberal....(what else is new). Of course - I can't blame you. The hate and oppression your own party has shown you over the past century and a half would cause anyone to become bitter.

[

Which translates to "uppity."

She is off the DNC plantation without Massah's permission. You have utter contempt for any black person thinking they have a right to form opinions not handed to them by their democrat betters.

Yep, you're a racist pile of shit with no tolerance for those who would dare think for themselves.

Self-explanatory.

Last edited:

Sorry you feel that way I like Mia Love and what she stands for I want her as VP so that in 8 years she runs for President. The other stuff about being Black and a female is just gravy. When Clinton goes full bore at Trump about being a racist, women hater VP hopeful Mia Love can stand up and tell her she's full of shit. When the minority Liberals attack her like they always do to a Black conservative hopefully that will show those in the black community that the left only stands for the enrichment of the like minded.
She is not qualified to be president. If some nut shoots Trump or he has a heart attack what then?
Not to say I don't think she has plenty of potential in the party in her future but not now.
You don't beat charges of racism or womanizing by trotting out a black or a female puppet. You beat them with your character.
And Biden has been in politics for almost 50 years I hate Obama but was terrified something would happen and that flaming idiot would be next in line.
By the way Obama was an elected official for 11 years before he ran for President. Mrs. Love as of now has been in the game for 13. Mia Love has more character in her bowel movements than any of the Liberal elite.

She's more qualified than Obozo.

Considering the last 8 years, she couldn't do worse.

Forum List

Back