🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michael Bennet

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I have voted for only one Democrat my entire life. At the behest of William F. Buckley, I voted for Joe Lieberman way back in 1988 in order to unseat the liberal Republican Lowell Weicker.

Having otherwise voted the straight Republican ticket for decades, I stopped voting on the federal level entirely in 2006.

Based solely on the video below, I would vote for the second Democrat in my life if he were the candidate opposing Cowardly Lyin' Donald.

It's 24 minutes and 40 seconds. I know that is longer than most of the attention spans on here, and I apologize for that.

But holy shit this guy spanks the living shit out of Ted Cruz, partisan hacks who are destroying our government, and Donald Trump.

There are some great unintentional one-liners in it, too.

(Edited to correct year I voted for Lieberman.)

Last edited:
By the way, I'm not a Republican any more. I did not want to be mistaken for a Trumptard, so I switched to Independent last year.

Confessions of another Fakey Repub.
Expected retort of a rube with the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker, a.k.a. "Trump supporter".

What is there to respond to? This Dem moron is blaming Ted Cruz for floods in his state? He goes on a rant saying if someone proposed a wall in Colorado they would never get elected? No shit you’re not a border state. He sounds like a whinny little bitch, just like you. No wonder you’re in love with him.

About the five minute mark, Bennet mentions a 2013 bill which passed with 68 bipartisan votes in the Senate. It allocated $46 billion for border security, not Trump's measly $5 billion.

350 miles of steel slats were in the bill. They doubled the number of Border Security agents in the bill.

But when the bill was sent to the House, "a minority of tyrants" in the Freedom Caucus killed the bill simply out of spite toward Obama.

Expected retort of a rube with the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker, a.k.a. "Trump supporter".

What is there to respond to? This Dem moron is blaming Ted Cruz for floods in his state? He goes on a rant saying if someone proposed a wall in Colorado they would never get elected? No shit you’re not a border state. He sounds like a whinny little bitch, just like you. No wonder you’re in love with him.
He exposed Cruz's raging hypocrisy for crying crocodile tears over first responders during the recent shutdown while Cruz had no problem shutting down the government during an actual disaster in 2013 in which people were dying.

He just shoved green eggs and ham up Cruz's ass.

I have voted for only one Democrat my entire life. At the behest of William F. Buckley, I voted for Joe Lieberman way back in 2008 in order to unseat the liberal Republican Lowell Weicker.

Having otherwise voted the straight Republican ticket for decades, I stopped voting on the federal level entirely in 2006.

Based solely on the video below, I would vote for the second Democrat in my life if he were the candidate opposing Cowardly Lyin' Donald.

It's 24 minutes and 40 seconds. I know that is longer than most of the attention spans on here, and I apologize for that.

But holy shit this guy spanks the living shit out of Ted Cruz, partisan hacks who are destroying our government, and Donald Trump.

At the behest of William F. Buckley, I voted for Joe Lieberman way back in 2008 in order to unseat the liberal Republican Lowell Weicker.

You voted to unseat Weicker 20 years after he left the US Senate?

I have voted for only one Democrat my entire life. At the behest of William F. Buckley, I voted for Joe Lieberman way back in 2008 in order to unseat the liberal Republican Lowell Weicker.

At the behest of William F. Buckley, I voted for Joe Lieberman way back in 2008 in order to unseat the liberal Republican Lowell Weicker.

You voted to unseat Weicker 20 years after he left the US Senate?

Sorry. Typo. It was 1988. I will fix it. Thank you.

Speaking of crocodile tears...

By the way, I'm not a Republican any more. I did not want to be mistaken for a Trumptard, so I switched to Independent last year.
As long as we continue to the left there is no reason for this.

Speaking of crocodile tears...

Bennet is way better than Trump. It's as simple as that.

If the Democrats put up one of their wacky nutjobs like Warren or Sanders or whatnot, I will continue to abstain from voting. None of them are any better than Trump.

Maybe. I don't know the guy.

I do know that he is calling Ted Cruz's rant crocodile tears, while he is ALSO crying croc tears.

I don't buy for one minute that a Senator is anything less than a narcissistic asswipe with zero empathy, grand-standing for the sole purpose of getting votes.

So, he may do things better than Trump (I have my doubts) but he is a politician, and I know EXACTLY what to expect from someone like him.

Maybe. I don't know the guy.

I do know that he is calling Ted Cruz's rant crocodile tears, while he is ALSO crying croc tears.

I don't buy for one minute that a Senator is anything less than a narcissistic asswipe with zero empathy, grand-standing for the sole purpose of getting votes.

So, he may do things better than Trump (I have my doubts) but he is a politician, and I know EXACTLY what to expect from someone like him.
You clearly didn't watch the video. He pointedly states that most of the people in the Senate are corrupt.

this is my favorite thread in a long time. its about time Handsome Michael Bennet got some respect. i'm sending him the link to this thread on twitter, if that's allowed

Trust me.

He is no "fake Repub". As a solid Dem I understand who the opposition is...or was until the Palin crowd took over the Republican Party.

I'll have to check this guy out.

Being compared to Joe Lieberman is not a ringing endorsement but it's worth looking at

Forum List

Back