Michael Bloomberg on tape saying some interesting things

Apparently Bloomberg paid YouTube to kill the video.

What does he say?
He’s telling police officers it’s okay to racial profile and put more cops in minority neighborhoods, even though it looks bad, they know they need to do it to bring crime down.

Here he is on tape saying whites get stopped too much with stop and frisk, and minorities not enough.

Yet his campaign dismisses it saying “he got it wrong” and pulling a 180, all because Dems are so batshit crazy they are now pro-criminal.

Apparently Bloomberg paid YouTube to kill the video.

What does he say?

Now that is FASCINATING! YouTube takes it down? Now that is funny.

If you Leftists don't realize how bad your candidates positions are, you just found out, lol.

Bloomberg did have YouTube take it down. Can you say panic mode?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...them-up-against-the-walls-stop-and-frisk/amp/

“Ninety-five percent of murders, murderers and murder victims fit one M.O. You can just take a description, Xerox it, and pass it out to all the cops,” Bloomberg said, “They are male, minorities, 16-25. That’s true in New York, that’s true in virtually every city (inaudible). And that’s where the real crime is. You’ve got to get the guns out of the hands of people that are getting killed.

“So one of the unintended consequences is people say, ‘Oh my God, you are arresting kids for marijuana that are all minorities.’ Yes, that’s true. Why? Because we put all the cops in minority neighborhoods. Why do we do it? Because that’s where all the crime is.”

Mini Mike! Mini Mike! Mini Mike! Mini Mike!

Seriously, everyone with an IQ above 65 knows Darkies and Darkie areas literally guarantee crime. They have room and board, medical and judicial paid for by Whitey, and now Whitey is scared shitless to prosecute the savagery for fear of being called a "racist" even though Darkies target Whitey because of race. :p

Show me a white man or woman including st. liz and bernie who haven't said some shit about black people? MIKE BLOOMBERG 2020

LOOK AT ALL THE SHIT TRUMP HAS SAID ABOUT EVERY FUCKIN MINORITY IN THE COUNTRY AND STILL THE BRAIN DEAD MF'S SHOW AT HIS RALLIES....WE ARE A NATION OF FORGIVNESS....MIKE 2020

Yes, white people commit crimes, but white people aren't living next door to you, murdering, robbing, stealing from you and terrorizing you night and day, nigga's are. I wish they had that shit today where I live...black people know in they gut, that the young black men among us are threatening and dangerous and need addressing. Every time there's a shooting, a murder, it ain't no white guy ppl are talking about, its some random fuckin nigga that did it. I'm with Mike and if he wants to start the program up again, WHEN HE'S ELECTED...I SAY GO FOR IT!! these young black mf's need to fear something cause it sure as hell ain't his moma or his daddy or me and my gun.

Dotard deleted the tweet after being reminded that he SUPPORTED Stop & Frisk. But the Internet always remembers

Trump calls Bloomberg a 'total racist' over stop and frisk, which the president has supported

PS: Donald calling ANYONE a racist is laughable. :lol:

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019

hqdefault_live.jpg

Mini Mike! Mini Mike! Mini Mike! Mini Mike!

Seriously, everyone with an IQ above 65 knows Darkies and Darkie areas literally guarantee crime. They have room and board, medical and judicial paid for by Whitey, and now Whitey is scared shitless to prosecute the savagery for fear of being called a "racist" even though Darkies target Whitey because of race. :p

I'd almost forgot that blatant racism was allowed on this board :ahole-1:

Forum List

Back