Michael Cohen office raided by FBI

This is why attorneys tell their clients, they can defend them, but they can't help them in either carrying out, or covering up their crimes. Such as advising clients what they need to do in order to get away with a crime. It would be like a criminal being able to hide the gun, by giving it to his lawyer.
That's no longer communications. That is action.

When clients are afraid to tell their lawyers that they have done something in the past that is illegal for fear that the confession to the lawyer may lead to their conviction, no client will ever dare tell the lawyer about such bad facts.

For example, if a client in a family case has smoked marijuana in the past and is afraid the other side may bring it up, that client will not tell his lawyer out of fear of criminal prosecution if there is no confidentiality and privilege. When the evidence starts flowing, the other side is making accusations of MJ use and the lawyer is blind-sided. Client looks really bad, as if he was busted not only as an unrepentant pot smoker, but also as a liar, trying to hide the truth, all because he was afraid to tell his lawyer.

Mueller does not want to convict Trump of anything. What he wants to do is isolate him and make his life intolerable and his ability to govern impossible. NOT because of Trump. Oh no. Trump is just the one in the barrel. This is a lesson to be taught to every republican. Don't run for office or you will get the same.

This Republican appointed by Republicans obviously hates Republicans.

Trump personally interviewed the US Attorney for the southern district of New York. The one whose office just carried out the search warrant.

Mueller does not want to convict Trump of anything. What he wants to do is isolate him and make his life intolerable and his ability to govern impossible. NOT because of Trump. Oh no. Trump is just the one in the barrel. This is a lesson to be taught to every republican. Don't run for office or you will get the same.

Bullshit

Mueller has a deep state agenda:

Robert Mueller, Deep State Cover-Up Man

Mueller did such a good job of covering up all the crimes of the Obama administration, including Hillary Clinton’s crimes and the IRS assault on conservative and Tea Party 501(C)(3) organizations, that Obama appointed him for another two years after his ten-year term as FBI director expired, having been originally appointed by George W. Bush, presumably as a reward for covering up daddy Bush’s crimes. As FBI director he was an aggressive defender of the government’s illegal and unconstitutional spying on the phone and email correspondence of millions of Americans. His new deep state assignment is apparently to “do a Noriega” on President Trump."

Trump personally interviewed the US Attorney for the southern district of New York. The one whose office just carried out the search warrant.

I agree. Trump personally interviewed him. I wonder if Trump will now withdraw Geoffrey Berman's nomination.

So?

He also personally interviewed Jeff Sessions, Rex Tillerson, Gary Cohn , Anthony Scaramucci , Reince Priebus, et al

I agree. Trump personally interviewed him. I wonder if Trump will now withdraw Geoffrey Berman's nomination.
probably will....

Being PLAYED as a FOOL. Means the great Douche has to Fire him by Tweet soon.

It was given to New York because just like the bought and paid for judge on The FISA Court, they had a Dead Ringer in New York who has no problems wiping his ass with The Constitution.

I just thought of something..... maybe it was given to the southern district of new york because President Trump can only pardon federal crimes and not state prosecutions?

The Southern District of New York is a federal district court.

:lol:

You understand that the US attorney prosecuting this case is a Trump appointee, right?
What case is being prosecuted?

Mueller also stole Manafort’s Attorney’s Documents which were ALSO clearly marked Attorney Client Privilege.

This is no longer about a Fake Investigation

They are shredding The Constitution.

And this is officially a
COUP.

Per Wiki:

Attorney–client privilege or lawyer–client privilege is a "client's right privilege to refuse to disclose and to prevent any other person from disclosing confidential communications between the client and the attorney."[1]

The attorney–client privilege is one of the oldest recognized privileges for confidential communications.[2] The United States Supreme Court has stated that by assuring confidentiality, the privilege encourages clients to make "full and frank" disclosures to their attorneys, who are then better able to provide candid advice and effective representation.[3]

Attorney–client privilege - Wikipedia

They said if I voted for Trump our Constitutional Rights would be violated. And they were right!
You're wrong.

This is WAY too personal. And the noise from all the off-topic media reviews and other Trump news is deafening.

Discuss the topic -- not each other. FIVE mods worked this thread today. The warnings and thread bans are going out..

How about giving examples of the no-no's. Show the red line that people crossed. The generic warnings don't give guidance.

Side discussions of gripes about OTHER OLDER trump "scandals". Side discussions about "media reviews" where folks go 5 posts into details about a news org, whacky off-topic memes. But MOST of all -- posts that are 100% personal flame and don't respect the specific topic of this thread. There were posts about Assad for cripes sake.

The politics forum requires you stay VERY close to topic. If it's yesterday's brawl -- don't go there today in a new thread.

If ya need more -- hit me or another mod with a PM. FIVE of us have handled this brawl already today.
Lets not do this in thread.

It was given to New York because just like the bought and paid for judge on The FISA Court, they had a Dead Ringer in New York who has no problems wiping his ass with The Constitution.

I just thought of something..... maybe it was given to the southern district of new york because President Trump can only pardon federal crimes and not state prosecutions?

You understand that the US attorney prosecuting this case is a Trump appointee, right?

Couldn't tell you. We'll just have to wait and see.

[

Trump knows the US Attorney in New York is the one empowered to investigate crimes carried out in New York, where Trump Inc is based. That's why he FIRED the previous US Attorney Prett Bhrar. And why Trump personally interviewed his temporary replacement.

It’s hilarious listening to the trump whores try to rationalize that the FBI raiding the president’s long time lawyer is... no big thing.
Like this happens to all presidents.

It’s hilarious listening to the demo_rats try to rationalize that a highly POLITICIZED FBI and DOJ raiding the president’s long time lawyer is... a big thing.
Like this doesn't happen in all tyrannies.

In all tyrannies? Your president is a tyrant?

I'm pretty sure you were trying to say something else. What that was, though, I have no idea.

Faux Douche Lying ALT- CIC Bone Spur Cabinet spews came, said Screw any real news reports.....

upload_2018-4-10_0-0-36.png

Couldn't tell you. We'll just have to wait and see.
You just claimed the prosecuting attorney is a Trump appointee. Now you claim there is no case being prosecuted.

You lefties lie so fast you can't keep anything straight.

[

Trump knows the US Attorney in New York is the one empowered to investigate crimes carried out in New York, where Trump Inc is based. That's why he FIRED the previous US Attorney Prett Bhrar. And why Trump personally interviewed his temporary replacement.

I agree, and if Trump terminates Rosenstein and Mueller - this will continue in New York. Trump can't pardon for crimes in state law. Trump can only pardon for federal offenses.

[

Didn't he PERSONALLY INTERVIEW Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster?

Puhleese.

Forum List

Back