Michael Cohen office raided by FBI

Like the analogy I heard on MSNBC earlier tonight: The surgeon opened up the patient and realized he was full of cancer. That's probably what Mueller uncovered when he opened up the Trump investigation - that the Trump organization is full of crime. Crime everywhere.
LOL!

DaYBp9sWAAA38G_.jpg

[
Trump personally interviewed the US Attorney for the southern district of New York. The one whose office just carried out the search warrant.

I agree. Trump personally interviewed him. I wonder if Trump will now withdraw Geoffrey Berman's nomination.

Trump knows the US Attorney in New York is the one empowered to investigate crimes carried out in New York, where Trump Inc is based. That's why he FIRED the previous US Attorney Prett Bhrar. And why Trump personally interviewed his temporary replacement.

I agree, and if Trump terminates Rosenstein and Mueller - this will continue in New York. Trump can't pardon for crimes in state law. Trump can only pardon for federal offenses.

HUH?

WTF?

IS THE US ATTORNEY IN NYC PROSECUTING STATE OFFENSES?!?!?!?!?!?

No way Trump will be prosecuted for anything now.

Charging someone after you’ve raided their lawyer — especially someone whose millions of supporters already distrust the DOJ –is absolutely explosive.

Like paying your lawyer, to pay your hit man. That way the cash can't be traced back to you. It's attorney client privilege.
That would be an action by the lawyer in furtherance of a crime. Totally different situation.

As I said, that's why Michael Cohen violated NY bar ethics rules which prohibits lawyers from paying his clients bills, unless the client is indigent.
It prohibits lawyers from financing costs of litigation on behalf of a client, but when a client pays a huge retainer and money is held in trust for payment of any and all future legal fees and expenses, to be used at the lawyer's discretion, there is no ethics violation. There is a potential breach of a fiduciary responsibility, but that is Trump's complaint to make. Not the FBI or federal government.

So the left has hung it's entire hope on a 12-year-old, one-night consensual fling.

:dunno:

And you don't know either? This is so strange. It's almost like half the board has a terminal case of willful ignorance.

Should I drop some bread crumbs so you guys can at least get headed in the right direction?

[
Trump personally interviewed the US Attorney for the southern district of New York. The one whose office just carried out the search warrant.

I agree. Trump personally interviewed him. I wonder if Trump will now withdraw Geoffrey Berman's nomination.

Trump knows the US Attorney in New York is the one empowered to investigate crimes carried out in New York, where Trump Inc is based. That's why he FIRED the previous US Attorney Prett Bhrar. And why Trump personally interviewed his temporary replacement.

I agree, and if Trump terminates Rosenstein and Mueller - this will continue in New York. Trump can't pardon for crimes in state law. Trump can only pardon for federal offenses.

HUH?

WTF?

IS THE US ATTORNEY IN NYC PROSECUTING STATE OFFENSES?!?!?!?!?!?

Shared with New York Attorney General.

Who will Trump fire tonight?

He's gonna light up another empty runway in Syria.

Possibly - but many experts are worried that he'll go apeshit tonight and fire Sessions, Rosenstein, and Mueller.

If he tries a Nixon Saturday Night massacre--that would be the most direct path to impeachment. Lindsey Graham warned Trump about that one.
What was the Saturday Night Massacre?

Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham said Tuesday that if President Donald Trump moved to fire the special counsel Robert Mueller, it would "probably" be an impeachable offense and would precipitate a constitutional crisis.
A top Republican senator just delivered a big warning to Trump on firing Mueller

Trump is really pissed off at Rod Rosenstein & Robert Mueller tonight. We can expect another 3: a.m. tweety rampage once it sets in--:auiqs.jpg:

twittertoon08.jpg

35% most be ...
TGODfeelinduped300.gif

Even a Bird knows Better!

trumpeagleburn.gif

Last edited:

Charging someone after you’ve raided their lawyer — especially someone whose millions of supporters already distrust the DOJ –is absolutely explosive.

Gee. Hmm. Why do they already distrust the DOJ? Couldn't be because they've been fed fake news for well over a year now, could it?

Yeah, Donald. Go ahead and piss off the IC in their entirety. See where that gets you.

Dumb fuck.

The demo_rats don't give a shit - they want to repeat the 2016 elections and don't mind using a Ho' to do it.

I don't see how any evidence can NOT be suppressed on attorney-client privilege.

This has to be an admission that they have NOTHING on Trump.

The demo_rats don't give a shit - they want to repeat the 2016 elections and don't mind using a Ho' to do it.

That won't be happening, and I sincerely doubt there is anyone on the left stupid or blind enough to believe it will. If Trump goes down, and provided Pence doesn't go down right along with him, as well as Paul Ryan - any rate. There is a chain of command that will be followed.

I don't honestly expect to know anything final before the midterms.

Sure. Has there ever been a raid on the lawyer's office, etc. gathering confidential attorney-client communications of multiple clients? I have never heard of that, and I surely suspect that most lawyers would find such action wholly intolerable. Especially criminal defense lawyers.

Shkreli's Ex-Lawyer Convicted of Aiding Him in Fraud Schemes ...

This time, Greebel's defense lawyers dug up more dirt on government witnesses, including an admission from an accountant testifying about an alleged fraud that he had engaged in his own possible ethical breach by making a $200,000 loan off-the-books to another client.

Martin Shkreli's former lawyer was convicted by a federal jury of conspiring with his ex-client to defraud investors on Wednesday. Evan Greebel, 44, who was an outside counsel to Shkreli's former company, Retrophin Inc, was found guilty of conspiring to commit wire fraud and securities fraud

I don't see how any evidence can NOT be suppressed on attorney-client privilege.

This has to be an admission that they have NOTHING on Trump.

Funny. What evidence have you been shown?

Gee. Hmm. Why do they already distr:auiqs.jpg:ust the DOJ? Couldn't be because they've been fed fake news for well over a year now, could it?

Yeah, Donald. Go ahead and piss off the IC in their entirety. See where that gets you.

Dumb fuck.

Trump is so stupid he went on National T.V. and admitted to Obstruction of Justice. In this video he states it wasn't Rod Rosenstein's memo that got Comey fired.

Tonight he is again saying it was Rod Rosenstein's memo that got Comey fired--:auiqs.jpg: He's really pissed off at Rod Rosenstein and Robert Mueller tonight.

A great book for everyone to read is:
9781478993032.jpg

The number 6 best seller on Amazon today. Very well written, easy to follow, very informative and impossible to put down. I read it one weekend, couldn't put it down. It reads like a nonfiction spy novel.

Gee. Hmm. Why do they already distrust the DOJ? Couldn't be because they've been fed fake news for well over a year now, could it?

Dumb fuck.
So you have no clue.

You leftads must be masochists the way you constantly set yourselves up for failure.

Forum List

Back