🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michael Jackson: Serial Child Molester, paying over $200m in hush money

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
Lawyers say Michael Jackson paid millions in hush money to victims Fox News

Like we didn't already know.
As well as the music industry and his fans ignored.
Lawyers stating he paid at least 20 parents hush money, some as young as 8 years old.

hqdefault.jpg

If all of his awards and entrance to the Music Hall of Fame etc. are not immediately removed once the court documents have been released then everyone of those involved are complicit with child rape molestation. Including anyone listening to his music.
His music should also be removed from the airwaves.
We are not talking "just" a child molester, we are talking a decades long serial rapist/molester of 20 children that courts know of. Which probably means that many more they don't know of.
He just might be the worst child molester in U.S. history.

Lawyers stating he paid at least 20 parents hush money, some as young as 8 years old.

hqdefault.jpg

zzzzzz...Old news.

No it is not old news.
Court records are about to be released PROVING he was a serial child rapist/molester

Heard he died.

The two people suing are 32 and 36. If this is about justice, why wait so long?

If it is about money.....

They grew up.
The one guy defended Jackson when he was younger, saying nothing happened.
But as he grew up and had children of his own - he realized that this could have been HIS son. Realizing just how f*cked up everything was, how people still celebrate a man that was a serial child rapist.
He said he could no longer keep his silence.

They grew up.
But as he grew up and had children of his own - he realized that this could have been HIS son. Realizing just how f*cked up everything was, how people still celebrate a man that was a serial child rapist.

They haven't been "children" in over a decade.

I am not excusing what Jackson did. Not at all. And what the parent of these victims did is as despicable.

Safechuck was 8 years old when he met Jackson, and was molested for a year. Now he is 36. So he has been an adult for 18 years. He was an adult for 12 years while Jackson was still alive to be prosecuted. But he kept quiet and his father spent the Hush Money. He didn't say a word for over a decade while Jackson was molesting other boys. And now he wants a payday.

They grew up.

They haven't been "children" in over a decade.

I am not excusing what Jackson did. Not at all. And what the parent of these victims did is as despicable.

Safechuck was 8 years old when he met Jackson, and was molested for a year. Now he is 36. So he has been an adult for 18 years. He was an adult for 12 years while Jackson was still alive to be prosecuted. But he kept quiet and his father spent the Hush Money. He didn't say a word for over a decade while Jackson was molesting other boys. And now he wants a payday.

probably...but that is not the importance to me.
The important thing to me is that it all gets out - and the music industry MUST remove his awards, membership to the Hall of Fame etc. Again, the guy didn't "just" molest a child. He molested MANY over a course of many years.

hqdefault.jpg

zzzzzz...Old news.

No it is not old news.
Court records are about to be released PROVING he was a serial child rapist/molester
Really? What "proof" is there that somehow failed to sway a jury? Michael Jackson threw money at problems to make them go away. It doesn't mean the allegations were true and when he finally took it to court, he was vindicated.

So what's really going on here? Do you just not like seeing black men become successful? Maybe you can work to make something of yourself instead of using racism as an excuse for where you fall short.

I doubt if Jackson was a child molester

More would have come out by now

Are you living under a rock?
There have been accusations and rumors for yeeeeaaaarrrrssss.
And when you can pay $200,000,000 in hush money - a lot of people will be quiet.

And when you can pay $200,000,000 in hush money - a lot of people will be quiet.
Thanks for admitting that accusations alone are enough for you. Maybe in a just universe somebody will accuse you of the same and everyone will believe it.

hqdefault.jpg

zzzzzz...Old news.

No it is not old news.
Really? What "proof" is there that somehow failed to sway a jury? Michael Jackson threw money at problems to make them go away. It doesn't mean the allegations were true and when he finally took it to court, he was vindicated.

So what's really going on here? Do you just not like seeing black men become successful? Maybe you can work to make something of yourself instead of using racism as an excuse for where you fall short.

racist-if-youre-losing-the-argument-shout.jpg

Lets look at available evidence

Jackson would have thousands of kids come to his Neverland Ranch on weekends
Maybe twenty got invited to sleep in his suite.....Pretty creepy huh?

Hundreds would have had close access to Jackson. Where are all the stories?

Where is the story of a kid who spent the night in Jacksons room about creepy games he made them do or the kid who came out of Jacksons bedroom crying?

Where are all the whispers of "I heard this" "someone told me that"

Jackson does not have the money to buy them all off. If it had happened, hundreds of stories would have come out after Jackson died....they didn't

These "kids" are now adults fully capable of reporting what happened. Instead, the stories are pretty innocent

Forum List

Back