🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michael Jackson: Serial Child Molester, paying over $200m in hush money

I doubt if Jackson ever had sex with anyone. I think he was horrified by sex. He thought it was dirty. I doubt if he even masterbated

Just look at his kids....they are white

He paid a woman to be his wife and bear his children. He obviously didn't have sex with her to get her pregnant. But if she was artificially inseminated, why didn't they use Jacksons sperm?

I think it was because he was too freaked out to even jerk off in a cup

I doubt if Jackson ever had sex with anyone. I think he was horrified by sex. He thought it was dirty. I doubt if he even masterbated

Just look at his kids....they are white

He paid a woman to be his wife and bear his children. He obviously didn't have sex with her to get her pregnant. But if she was artificially inseminated, why didn't they use Jacksons sperm?

I think it was because he was too freaked out to even jerk off in a cup

Nah, he used to Beat It all the time.

Jackson would fit perfectly as the spokes man for queers.

Not really

Jackson seemed to have a sexuality all his own. He seemed awkward with it one way or the other. He would giggle like a child when asked adult sex questions

I think he was asexual....basically repulsed by sexuality

The two people suing are 32 and 36. If this is about justice, why wait so long?

If it is about money.....

They grew up.
The one guy defended Jackson when he was younger, saying nothing happened.
But as he grew up and had children of his own - he realized that this could have been HIS son. Realizing just how f*cked up everything was, how people still celebrate a man that was a serial child rapist.
He said he could no longer keep his silence.
Did he sue his parents for allowing him to spend the night at an adult males home unsupervised?

Time for the left to start circling the wagons.

Everything is "the left"....the left is under your bed
The left defended him before and they're still defending him. Look who is defending him in this thread.

Why should I look to see who is defending him? You acting like they are individuals or something and not spokespersons for an entire political party. Stop being silly

The left defended him before and they're still defending him. Look who is defending him in this thread.

Why should I look to see who is defending him? You acting like they are individuals or something and not spokespersons for an entire political party. Stop being silly
You don't want to look because you don't want to see.

When did you see MJ get convicted of child molestation?

O.J. Simpson wasn't convicted of murder either, was he?

Where are all these molested children?

If Michael Jackson was a "serial child molester" like the OP claims....where are all the adults who had been molested while visiting Neverland?

In addition to the victims, where are all the stories from the "almost victims"? The kids who were made to play sick games, the ones who Michael felt up or made advances to? There should be hundreds of these stories coming out now that Michael is dead

Yet, the only stories we hear are that children had a good time

O.J. Simpson wasn't convicted of murder either, was he?
No he wasnt but what does that have to do with the question I put to you about your proof of child molestation by MJ? Got caught up in your own monkeyshine again I see.

Where are all these molested children?

If Michael Jackson was a "serial child molester" like the OP claims....where are all the adults who had been molested while visiting Neverland?

In addition to the victims, where are all the stories from the "almost victims"? The kids who were made to play sick games, the ones who Michael felt up or made advances to? There should be hundreds of these stories coming out now that Michael is dead

Yet, the only stories we hear are that children had a good time
Maybe SJ was molested. He seems to be really emotionally invested in this. Tell us where the bad man touched you SJ?

Forum List

Back