🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michael Jackson: Serial Child Molester, paying over $200m in hush money

Where are the links to these admissions? If he admitted to all of that why wasnt he convicted?

Are you asking me or the people that let their kids sleep at his house?

Watch the video

If you don't come away with this with some SERIOUS WTF's and raised eyebrows - then there is something very wrong with you.

Dude thats like almost 2 hours long. I'm not watching that.. If the cops had 2 hours of confession why didnt he go to prison?

Why are you even commenting in this thread?
You asked for a link to hi saying he slept with boys, carrased them, held their hands etc. etc, and I gave it to you.
If you don't want to know, would rather look the other way - then do so.

I'm commenting because I cant believe how stupid you sound thinking someone confessed to being a child molester yet no one put him jail. Are you really that much of a fucking idiot?

Did I say he confessed on camera?
No I didn't.
You asked for a link in where he said he held hands/caressed/slept with the young boys, and I gave it to you.
You don't want to watch it, and then start putting words in my mouth..and now insults to boot.

So in other words, you have no proof, confession or otherwise, that MJ actually molested children. You're a troll utilizing the time tested tactic of making accusations and depending on the gravity of the charge to prove it. Throw everything on the wall and see what sticks. Because you don't have any proof, We're left with the only semi-plausible option left, that you just don't like black people, especially around your white women and children because everyone knows negroes can't be trusted around them. It's the only explanation that makes sense.

Jackson claimed he did it in a non sexual way

Where are the hundreds of children claiming they were moolested or saw someone be molested?

Jackson claimed he did it in a non sexual way - yeah he did. Would you expect anything else?

Where are the hundreds of children claiming they were moolested or saw someone be molested? - hundreds? really? So if he only molested 20 - 30 it's not so bad?
Show me 20 or 30

You have two who actually came forward and both were looking for money

Michael Jackson was a child in an adult body. His MIND was as of a child because he was never allowed to be one. He related more to children because he was one himself. I, personally, don't think he did anything sexual with them. He just wanted their company because around them, he could be what he was...a child as well.

I don't know about anyone else here, but when I was 8-10-12 years old, I had no idea of what sex was about nor cared nor was "curious". Yes, I played doctor and nurse but it was more inquisitiveness than anything else. Michael was the same way, I believe, but he know what sex was. He just wasn't interested..hence wanting children of his own but not having to "do the deed" to make it happen. Maybe he was incapable. Who knows.
What I am pretty damn sure of is two things:
His parents are fuctards, especially his dad. His mom is just as bad for allowing Joe to abuse him.
The parents of the kids accusing Michael as lower than Joe. All they wanted was money to stay "quiet" over something that never happened but too many would jump on the bandwagon so he paid them to go away.

Let me ask you this: If a celeb molested your child, would ANY amount of money shut you up? Or would you take it as far as you could take it to get the guy locked up forever? My bet is the latter. WHO TAKES MONEY to hush when their kid is molested? Lowlifes, thats who. And liars who smell a big chunk of change.

So like I said...I will wait for the records to be released. Until then, I will continue to feel pity for Michael for being such a sad and lonely little boy stuck in a mans body. And I will miss his music.
Period.

Michael Jackson was a child in an adult body. His MIND was as of a child because he was never allowed to be one. He related more to children because he was one himself. I, personally, don't think he did anything sexual with them. He just wanted their company because around them, he could be what he was...a child as well.

I don't know about anyone else here, but when I was 8-10-12 years old, I had no idea of what sex was about nor cared nor was "curious". Yes, I played doctor and nurse but it was more inquisitiveness than anything else. Michael was the same way, I believe, but he know what sex was. He just wasn't interested..hence wanting children of his own but not having to "do the deed" to make it happen. Maybe he was incapable. Who knows.
His parents are fuctards, especially his dad. His mom is just as bad for allowing Joe to abuse him.
The parents of the kids accusing Michael as lower than Joe. All they wanted was money to stay "quiet" over something that never happened but too many would jump on the bandwagon so he paid them to go away.

Let me ask you this: If a celeb molested your child, would ANY amount of money shut you up? Or would you take it as far as you could take it to get the guy locked up forever? My bet is the latter. WHO TAKES MONEY to hush when their kid is molested? Lowlifes, thats who. And liars who smell a big chunk of change.

So like I said...I will wait for the records to be released. Until then, I will continue to feel pity for Michael for being such a sad and lonely little boy stuck in a mans body. And I will miss his music.
Period.

I think Michael was repulsed by sex to the point he couldn't even father his own children

Period.

I think Michael was repulsed by sex to the point he couldn't even father his own children
Which begs the question of WHY. What else did Joe do to him besides beat him up and work him like a slave child?

Why would an innocent person pay hush money, then continue to put himself in the same situation repeatedly? Here's a clue...a pedophile.

Why would an innocent person pay hush money, then continue to put himself in the same situation repeatedly? Here's a clue...a pedophile.
Why would a parent WANT hush money instead of seeing the perp go to jail? Michael did not see himself doing wrong, and therefore continued wanting to be around children..and they, him. So he did. Usually pond scum merges with other pond scum, so those accusing him and accepting money to stay quiet when it was their kids? Really? And there are no red flags there for you?

Why would a parent WANT hush money instead of seeing the perp go to jail? Michael did not see himself doing wrong, and therefore continued wanting to be around children..and they, him. So he did. Usually pond scum merges with other pond scum, so those accusing him and accepting money to stay quiet when it was their kids? Really? And there are no red flags there for you?
So, because the parents were pieces of shit, that means he's innocent? Money talks. Why, after being accused of child molestation and paying hush money, did Jackson continue to sleep with children, knowing how it looked to the rest of the world? Because he didn't think it was wrong??? MAYBE it was because he's a pedophile and couldn't resist the opportunities he had for his crimes. Look at the history of pedophilia, they're all repeat offenders because they can't help themselves. Jackson fit the profile to a T. Just because you like his music doesn't mean he's a saint or is above reproach.

Repeating your merit impoverished argument doesn't actually make it stronger.
Avoiding answering it with substance doesn't actually make your defense of the pedophile any stronger either.
I can't prove a negative, you jackass!
You see nothing wrong with an adult man sleeping with 9 year old kids and I'm the jackass???

I never owned one album or cassette or dvd of MJ. I was not a fan. But I did like his music when I heard it playing.

With that said, I don't believe he was a pedophile. Didn't when he was accused, don't even now when he is dead.

Again, MJ was a child himself. He slept with children because thats what children do. Whether or not he was a pedophile will never be known. He's dead.

And with that said, his own kids were not molested. Or at least, they never complained of it. If he was a pedophile, they were right there with him...24/7.

You can believe what you want. You are entitled to your opinion. Mine is...he was innocent of those charges.

I never owned one album or cassette or dvd of MJ. I was not a fan. But I did like his music when I heard it playing.

With that said, I don't believe he was a pedophile. Didn't when he was accused, don't even now when he is dead.

Again, MJ was a child himself. He slept with children because thats what children do. Whether or not he was a pedophile will never be known. He's dead.

And with that said, his own kids were not molested. Or at least, they never complained of it. If he was a pedophile, they were right there with him...24/7.

You can believe what you want. You are entitled to your opinion. Mine is...he was innocent of those charges.
I just know that I would not let my son spend a week with him after all the evidence that's been brought against him. You might but I wouldn't.

Period.

Which begs the question of WHY. What else did Joe do to him besides beat him up and work him like a slave child?

I think Michael was just wired diferently. Joe beat the other kids much worse than Michael, yet they raised normal families

After the age of seven, If Joe laid a finger on Michael, Berry Gordy would have had him killed. Michael was a cash cow

Last edited:

Forum List

Back