Michael Wolff: ‘Trump Is Even Crazier Than I Thought.’

it is going away like magic…thanks to his quick thinking and policies to get a vaccine out in recor d time!
He said it well over a year ago dumbass
well yeah...so what? why does magic have some time table to you?
Ohhhh...so Trump was ACTUALLY saying that the virus would magically go away "some day"...

Thanks for the translation
That's how I understood it...yes...it will magically go away....ie in the future.

and due to his quick thinking, and following the science, he created policy that helped that happen. Now we have the Trump Vaccine, and despite the Xiden campaign's attempts to spread fear and distrust about the vaccine, it is working.

It should also be noted that the Trump admin was able to deliver on an Ebola vaccine in 2019, a pandemic that started in 2014, that Obama put Xiden in charge of...they of course couldn't deliver leading to countless, VERY painful deaths.

Too little, too late.
Yea, Wolff told us nothing we didn’t already know. Two other new books are a different matter.

it is going away like magic…thanks to his quick thinking and policies to get a vaccine out in recor d time!
Ohhhh...so Trump was ACTUALLY saying that the virus would magically go away "some day"...

That's how I understood it...yes...it will magically go away....ie in the future.

and due to his quick thinking, and following the science, he created policy that helped that happen. Now we have the Trump Vaccine, and despite the Xiden campaign's attempts to spread fear and distrust about the vaccine, it is working.

It should also be noted that the Trump admin was able to deliver on an Ebola vaccine in 2019, a pandemic that started in 2014, that Obama put Xiden in charge of...they of course couldn't deliver leading to countless, VERY painful deaths.
Biden spread fear and distrust about the vaccine? :laughing0301:

Dude - Down is up/ up is down!

The Xiden campaign certainly did....did you not watch the VP Debate and interviews with Harris? Saying she did not trust the Trump admin on the vaccine, and wouldn't take it?

Rump is plum outta attorneys now that Wood, Powell and Rudy are likely to be disbarred.
I heard Donnie tried to do a living will on Legal Zoom & they sent it back :cool-45:

The Xiden campaign certainly did....did you not watch the VP Debate and interviews with Harris? Saying she did not trust the Trump admin on the vaccine, and wouldn't take it?
That was early on. Everyone agreed that the vaccines were safe and efficacious as soon as the experts like Fauci and the FDA said they were. THAT was before Rump was mercifully extricated from the WH.

Last edited:

That was early on. Everyone agreed that the vaccines were safe and efficacious as soon as the experts like Fauci said they were. And that was before Rump was mercifully extricated from the WH.
hahah it was in October of 2020...they were in the final stages of trials and less then two months before they were approved by the FDA. It was mere fearmongering and an attempt to spread distrust and misinformation...mind you, I know it was purely political...because she was the first in line to get her shots....but it highlights how she is willing to play with people's lives for political gain. Sad....sad

hahah it was in October of 2020...they were in the final stages of trials and less then two months before they were approved by the FDA. It was mere fearmongering and an attempt to spread distrust and misinformation...mind you, I know it was purely political...because she was the first in line to get her shots....but it highlights how she is willing to play with people's lives for political gain. Sad....sad
Do you pay any attention whatsoever? Again, the.vaccines did not receive the FDA approval and the blessing of our top virologists until around six weeks AFTER that.

First dose administered on December 14th but thanks to Donnie's nonexistent distribution plan they weren't widely available until several weeks later.

And who could forget how mad he was the Pfizer/ FDA didn't announce approval before the election? That was a desperate sign of his desire to rush it out for political purposes. Everyone with a brain was distrustful of that BS at the time.

Do you pay any attention whatsoever? Again, the.vaccines did not receive the FDA approval and the blessing of our top virologists until around six weeks AFTER that.

First dose administered on December 14th but thanks to Donnie's nonexistent distribution plan they weren't widely available until several weeks later.

And who could forget how mad he was the Pfizer/ FDA didn't announce approval before the election? That was a desperate sign of his desire to rush it out for political purposes. Everyone with a brain was distrustful of that BS at the time.
Yes like I said, it wasn't early on...literally two months prior to approval...just sad.

The distribution plan worked fine....other then in Dem run states.

Yes like I said, it wasn't early on...literally two months prior to approval...just sad.

It was October when Harris said she didn't trust the vaccine? Yes - As I was saying :rolleyes:
Donnie had NO plan on distribution. That was finally fixed by an adult.

It was October when Harris said she didn't trust the vaccine? Yes - As I was saying :rolleyes:
Donnie had NO plan on distribution. That was finally fixed by an adult.
yes that’s when she said it

of course he did, and it was working. Xiden even keep the plan in place, the sad issue though was how dem ran states handled it

of course he did, and it was working. Xiden even keep the plan in place, the sad issue though was how dem ran states handled it
You completely missed my points. This is of course - Unsurprising.

tenor.gif

like what?
His virus response for starters
Trump handled it perfectly. He knew if he scared people while talking about Coronavirus he could spook investors and cause a stock market crash.

he flat out LIED about how it will allllll be gone by springtime & other complete bullshit instead of leveling & telling the american public the truth. his greed drove his decisions.
that wasn’t a lie that a prediction based on the evidence from the experts.

Dr Fauci said he never distorted anything. Is Fauci a liar?

'ALWAYS wanted to play it down.'

Of course he wanted to...and I don't care what he said to the report...what matters is what happened in reality...and as the expert, and current member of the Xiden admin made clear....Trump didn't lie, or distort anything about the Chinese Virus.

So there is that...reality...not what he said to a reporter before it was a major issue in the United States.

he could have done a shitload of things to mitigate it from EVER becoming an issue. instead he chose to ignore it - give out false info - & wanted to stop testing so the rise in cases couldn't have been accurately reported.

Last edited:
it is going away like magic…

^^^^ lie ^^^
no it's not.

thanks to his quick thinking and policies to get a vaccine out in recor d time!

^^^ lie ^^^

Trump Leaves Office With 13.5 Million Americans Vaccinated for COVID, Falling Short of 35 Million Goal​

BY JENNI FINK ON 1/20/21 AT 9:04 AM EST
Trump leaves office with 13.5 million Americans vaccinated for COVID, falling short of 35 million goal

fact:

biden wanted 100 million people to have gotten their first vaccine by his 100th day in office. he met that goal on day 58.

beyond that, i am curious why you think Dr Fauci is a liar?

fauci isn't a liar. but yer chosen one is pathological. he couldn't tell the truth even if it served him better.

and why don’t you ask Xiden to fire him for being one?

lol ... silly you. fauci is a civilian federal worker. biden has no authority to hire or fire him.

it is going away like magic…

^^^^ lie ^^^
no it's not.

thanks to his quick thinking and policies to get a vaccine out in recor d time!

^^^ lie ^^^

Trump Leaves Office With 13.5 Million Americans Vaccinated for COVID, Falling Short of 35 Million Goal​

BY JENNI FINK ON 1/20/21 AT 9:04 AM EST
Trump leaves office with 13.5 million Americans vaccinated for COVID, falling short of 35 million goal

fact:

biden wanted 100 million people to have gotten their first vaccine by his 100th day in office. he met that goal on day 58.

beyond that, i am curious why you think Dr Fauci is a liar?

fauci isn't a liar. but yer chosen one is pathological. he couldn't tell the truth even if it served him better.

and why don’t you ask Xiden to fire him for being one?

lol ... silly you. fauci is a civilian federal worker. biden has no authority to hire o

r fire him.
Nope it's true it's going away

Yes, Xiden was able to use the Trump distribution plan that was in place, good for him, I'll give him credit for that. He did fall drastically short of his July 4th goal, you know when he was on his own and not piggy backing off what Trump already had in place.

Then you agree with the good doctor, so why are you saying that Trump lied and distorted the truth about the virus?

Sure Xiden has the authority to fire members of the executive. He's the Director of an Executive agency...he was appointed by a President and can be fired by the President, moreover, Xiden even made him Chief Medical Advisor....geez....you are clueless

like what?
His virus response for starters
Trump handled it perfectly. He knew if he scared people while talking about Coronavirus he could spook investors and cause a stock market crash.

he flat out LIED about how it will allllll be gone by springtime & other complete bullshit instead of leveling & telling the american public the truth. his greed drove his decisions.
that wasn’t a lie that a prediction based on the evidence from the experts.

Dr Fauci said he never distorted anything. Is Fauci a liar?

'ALWAYS wanted to play it down.'

Of course he wanted to...and I don't care what he said to the report...what matters is what happened in reality...and as the expert, and current member of the Xiden admin made clear....Trump didn't lie, or distort anything about the Chinese Virus.

So there is that...reality...not what he said to a reporter before it was a major issue in the United States.

he could have done a shitload of things to mitigate it from EVER becoming an issue. instead he chose to ignore it - give out false info - & wanted to stop testing so the rise in cases couldn't have been accurately reported.

Dr. Fauci made it clear that he didn't give out any false information. Why do you continue to call Dr. Fauci, Xiden's chief medical advisor a liar?

What could he have done that he didn't? He was doing things as far back as November to try and mitigate it, you debots were too concerned with the parody of an impeachment...he even discussed it in the State of the Union, and Nancy P just ripped the warning up on national television.

Maybe if you all could have accept the results of the 2016 election, instead of working tirelessly to undo the will of the people with parody impeachments you would have been more prepared.

heck even when he took clear action, such as the China travel ban, that saved lives according to Dr. Fauci, the dems, who clearly weren't taking it seriously, undermined him....Nancy P welcoming people out to China town, Mayor Deblowme encouraging people to go out to Time Square and Broadway, and Joey Xiden calling him xenophobic.....

You completely missed my points. This is of course - Unsurprising.

tenor.gif
Or, you just got caught in another lie...don't worry I know the Xiden admin feed you that lie about there not being a plan in place...I just thought it had been debunked so much by now that you wouldn't continue to use it

“There is nothing for us to rework. We are going to have to build everything from scratch,” one source told CNN on Thursday.

However, Dr. Fauci directly refuted this claim after Biden left the press conference.

“We certainly are not starting from scratch,” Dr. Fauci told reporters.

Xiden and Harris just can't tell the truth....

Forum List

Back