Michael Wolff’s Book Fire and Fury to Be Made Into a TV Series

I will give the series every bit of attention that I gave the book. At least 1/10 of a second.

Frog-On-Lily-Pad.gif

Somewhere out there in the dark recesses of Televisionland, are those faceless, nameless miscreants whose only means of nourishment is what bile the Hollywood move-makers puke up.

It is a vile-tasting dish, but it is eaten with great relish, much like the mother bird feeding its babies a regurgitated gruel of half-digested worms and insects.

• Banned
I will give the series every bit of attention that I gave the book. At least 1/10 of a second.
Too painful to read I see. The info came directly from the people that are there in the WH every single day.

Wonder who will play the neo Nazi Stephen Miller.

• Banned
Somewhere out there in the dark recesses of Televisionland, are those faceless, nameless miscreants whose only means of nourishment is what bile the Hollywood move-makers puke up.

It is a vile-tasting dish, but it is eaten with great relish, much like the mother bird feeding its babies a regurgitated gruel of half-digested worms and insects.
There’s never been a more corrupt incompetent White House. I can see most actors wanting to participate in that TV series.

• Banned

There’s never been a more corrupt incompetent White House. I can see most actors wanting to participate in that TV series.

Seriously? I can see that show flopping after only one season.

At least it'll have one viewer. :lmao:

Why not a TV series about Harvey Weinstein? They can have those who were really around to play the parts! Matt Damon, George Clooney, Tarantino, The Great Oprah Winfrey. The list is endless!

It would be a smash hit, all political stripes would watch it rather than just the alt-left.

Seriously? I can see that show flopping after only one season.

At least it'll have one viewer. :lmao:
We know you don’t like actors or football players or watch TV or movies because of your loyalty to the Russian whore.

Casting: looking for white supremacists with no experience whatsoever.... just like the real White House.

The Trumpidiots on this forum should apply.

Forum List

Back