Michelle Obama: Being First Lady is like living in a ‘really nice prison’

The difference is, the obamas volunteered for the job. It's not like they didn't know and if they were so stupid they really didn't know what being president is like, they assuredly knew when obama ran for a second term.

There is no highly controlled schedule. The obamas set the schedule themselves.

Their schedule is a bit easier now that they don't have to endure the unwashed public being able to tour the White House.

The subconscious stuff we hear coming out from the RWrs on threads like this.....:eusa_whistle:

Oh, my...you can hear subconscious stuff? You should apply for a lucrative job on the "Psychic Hotline" Lots of people need your help to guide and shape their lives. Or, you could go into politics.

Michelle Obama: Being First Lady is like living in a ?really nice prison? | WashingtonExaminer.com

IF is what she thinks is a really nice prison and allowed to go on endless vacations SIGN ME UP.. What an ungrateful person she is.

Get a grip.

I am certain it is exactly as she describes and I do not believe she is being ungrateful for saying so.

While it may be as she describes, she is an ingrate and classless for saying so, especially in a public venue, even worse, in a foreign country.

It's funny that Laura and Michelle actually discussed at that conference the silly media scrutiny over how they dress or how they wear their hair.

Unfortunately, that's what sells. If the media would get serious about their jobs, the First Ladies' public might care more about important things.

She said nothing wrong, in fact she had nothing but wonderful things to say about being 1st lady. Stop being so silly.

Their schedule is a bit easier now that they don't have to endure the unwashed public being able to tour the White House.

The subconscious stuff we hear coming out from the RWrs on threads like this.....:eusa_whistle:

Nope, it's more "In Your Face" kind of stuff.

The holier than thou attitude of the current tenants of the White House tends to bring that out of at least semi-concious voters.

She wants recognition of her personal sacrifice and appreciation for her suffering on our behalf.

Most first ladies, not of the obama persuasion, consider being a first lady an honor, they are humbled by the office. The position is one of servitude to the public. That's most first ladies. To the first heifer, it's an imposition.

Martha Washington said:
I think I am more like a state prisoner than anything else, there is certain bounds set for me which I must not depart from...

none of the wailers,moaners, or gnashers going to address this?

Don't you think the Sengalese children felt sorry for the American Moo?

Moo's daddy had to go to work EVERY DAY! If you can imagine such a terrible place that makes people work every day. Her parents had to BORROW money to send her to school. No one else had to borrow money, just her parents.

It takes some serious gall to get up on front of these poor kids wearing a $1,295.00 dress and tell them how bad you got it.

Michelle Obama Likens Her Upbringing to Senegalese Children's | The Weekly Standard

The Right Pundit: Michelle Obama Arrived in Senegal Wearing a $1,295 Designer Dress

To call the obama insufferable is an insult to the insufferable who don't come near to this class of insufferables.

Don't you think the Sengalese children felt sorry for the American Moo?

Moo's daddy had to go to work EVERY DAY! If you can imagine such a terrible place that makes people work every day. Her parents had to BORROW money to send her to school. No one else had to borrow money, just her parents.

It takes some serious gall to get up on front of these poor kids wearing a $1,295.00 dress and tell them how bad you got it.

Michelle Obama Likens Her Upbringing to Senegalese Children's | The Weekly Standard

The Right Pundit: Michelle Obama Arrived in Senegal Wearing a $1,295 Designer Dress

To call the obama insufferable is an insult to the insufferable who don't come near to this class of insufferables.

OMG! She paid $1295 for that?! And what is with the funky-assed belts under her (almost non-existent) tits? Any gals out there care to clarify that fashion accoutrement?

I doubt she paid for it at all. Most likely she got it for free.

You have a point there. The free advertising is worth every penny of giving away the dress. It does seem like any time Michelle shows up in a particular piece of clothing, the knock offs fly off the shelves.

Guys, did no one watchthe video? It was a joke. They laughed about having a chef and then Michelle said, "I can't complain".

Sheesh.
It's just more wingnut desperation.

They can't offer intelligent opposition to President Obama, so they go after his family.

It's a Conservative value!

Martha Washington said:
I think I am more like a state prisoner than anything else, there is certain bounds set for me which I must not depart from...

none of the wailers,moaners, or gnashers going to address this?

Hate to poopb on your parade but James Madison was the first prez to live in the White House. They also swore G. Washinton in at the Federal Building on WallStreet.

I think there have been some upgrades since Martha W's time as well.

Michelle Obama: Being First Lady is like living in a ?really nice prison? | WashingtonExaminer.com

IF is what she thinks is a really nice prison and allowed to go on endless vacations SIGN ME UP.. What an ungrateful person she is.

and this is a revelation on your part because...

Virtually all First Families feel as if they are living in a fishbowl/under constant watchful eyes ESPECIALLY after 9/11 since they are prolly bumping into more "minders/security" at the WH you 'tard. :eusa_eh:

So we should just watch her and Barack partying and shopping and listen to her belly aching and just keep our mouths shut.

Poor Michelle... Her life sounds like pure hell. She should take another Taxpayer funded vacation to lift her spirits.

Forum List

Back