Michelle Obama bombs at the oscars?!?!

Conservatives are outraged...

Who'da thunk it?

Are they? The only outrage I saw was from today was from lefties, conservatives kinda expect the Obama's to accept bribes in order to get special favors.

Guess you didn't read some of the RW blogs, then...including one that the OP linked to.

ODS sufferers all around have been having a major shit-fit and we're laughing.

:D

LOL...I just had some RW friends post on Facebook complaining that Argo won only because it was an Obama self-congratulating movie.

Huh??????

I thought Lincoln was the Obama self congratulating movie

Or was it Zero Dark Thirty?

LOL...I just had some RW friends post on Facebook complaining that Argo won only because it was an Obama self-congratulating movie.

Huh??????
Yeah, sure they did.

Christ pete, do you actually think anybody believes anything that comes from you these days?

Allow me....

goof_zps3abb9850.jpg

Stupid RWrs in such a hurry to find something to bash the Obamas over.....LOL

Last edited:
I really don't get this need for attention...

Well ... Chelly has to get it while she can .... four years and its all over ..... before walking into total oblivion.

So yes, she has to make the most of the limited appeal and ability.

If the obamas keep crashing every party they won't be popular long. Ot will be Not them again! Except for the worshippers.

If the obamas keep crashing every party they won't be popular long. Ot will be Not them again! Except for the worshippers.

Michelle saved a boring telecast

They are lining her up to host next year

Michelle Obama bombs at the oscars?!?!

Fuck, they are so damn jealous. Seems there was no problem with the Oscars and the Ronald Reagan or Laura Bush appearances. But when that black woman does it? OH MY GAWD! What is this country coming to?

Forum List

Back