Michelle Obama bombs at the oscars?!?!

Doesn't she know she is supposed to stay in the White House and keep her mouth shut till we get a Republican in there?

Frankly I think its great that Michelle can do something as relevant as announce an award.

She's now probably qualified to be a New York U.S. Senator.

Well basically she is..but not because of the announcement.

She's..um..a lawyer.

:eusa_shhh:

NO WAY! They let women do that?????

Just mention the name "Michelle Obama" and the sphicters of many on the hard right clench automatically.

It's just a Pavlovian response.

Speaking of Pavlovian responses:

"Dick Cheney"

Opps, sorry.........

Looks like I should have given you these first,

th

Pointing out the Obama's classless lack of respect for the office isn't butthurt moron. It's fucking disbelief. You idiot Liberals should be as embarrassed for the Obama's as the rest of us are for our Country. Narcissistic idiots are running our Country, and the entitlement majority is egging them on. Unbelievable.

How does naming the Oscar for best picture disrespect the office?

It isn't just that idiot, it's that all the Obama's ever do is campaign themselves, and blame everyone else for the mess this country is in. We get it Michelle, you're First Lady... Now please get off our TV sets, and do something becoming of a First Lady. No class.

Calling someone an idiot and then claiming Michelle Obama has no class.

Ah, the irony.

Just mention the name "Michelle Obama" and the sphicters of many on the hard right clench automatically.

"Dick Cheney"

Opps, sorry.........

th

Thanks for offering them from out of your personal stash, but I'm good.

Appreciate the gesture, though.

Pointing out the Obama's classless lack of respect for the office isn't butthurt moron. It's fucking disbelief. You idiot Liberals should be as embarrassed for the Obama's as the rest of us are for our Country. Narcissistic idiots are running our Country, and the entitlement majority is egging them on. Unbelievable.

It isn't just that idiot, it's that all the Obama's ever do is campaign themselves, and blame everyone else for the mess this country is in. We get it Michelle, you're First Lady... Now please get off our TV sets, and do something becoming of a First Lady. No class.

Don't you realize that public appearances are part of the office?

How is naming best picture different than a President throwing out the first pitch at a baseball game?

Is that being arrogant?

Doesn't she know she is supposed to stay in the White House and keep her mouth shut till we get a Republican in there?

Frankly I think its great that Michelle can do something as relevant as announce an award.

She's now probably qualified to be a New York U.S. Senator.

Well basically she is..but not because of the announcement.

She's..um..a lawyer.

:eusa_shhh:

There's no end to her charms.

"Dick Cheney"

Opps, sorry.........

th

Look, you can try to hide, but we can still smell you

...they give them away for free at every local DNC headquarters.

"Dick Cheney"

Opps, sorry.........

th

Look, you can try to hide, but we can still smell you

...they give them away for free at every local DNC headquarters.

Trying to save a failed joke only worked for Johnny Carson.

Move along now.

Michelle Obama's Oscars Moment Was Pretty Controversial, Actually
BY ESTHER ZUCKERMAN **|** 12:24 AM ET
"It began as a seemingly awkward Jack Nicholson introduction of the very long list of nominees, but the Best Picture denouement*at a very long Oscars ceremony on Sunday turned into a surprise appearance by Michelle Obama, via satellite from the Governors' Ball in Washington, D.C.—where earlier she had sat next to Chris Christie—to introduce and announce the winner,*Argo.*

"These nine movies took us back in time and all around the world. They made us laugh, they made us weep, and they made us grip our armrests just a little tighter," Obama said. "They taught us that love can endure against all odds and transform our lives in the most surprising ways, and they reminded us that we can overcome any obstacle if we can dig deep enough and fight hard enough and find the courage to believe in ourselves."*

After telling Nicholson to hang on a second, the First Lady was handed an envelope to announce the winner:"

Michelle Obama's Oscars Moment Was Pretty Controversial, Actually - Entertainment - The Atlantic Wire
I didn't watch, never do, because I could give a shit about a bunch o' egotistical celebrity nimrods giving themselves bullshit awards and pats on the back......But, after reading what she said, one can only wonder if she felt "love can endure" while she was aiding in dumping poor patients out into the streets, or onto the backs of less prestigious hospitals.

That miserable wench is beyond hypocritical and disgusting....As is her best friend, "slum lord" Valerie Jarret.

Ah, the irony.

How many times are you going to use that silly cliche today? Ah, the irony.

Ah, the irony.

How many times are you going to use that silly cliche today? Ah, the irony.

That was actually my first, but if you keep making hypocritical, classless posts, I'll be happy to keep pointing it out.

How is naming best picture different than a President throwing out the first pitch at a baseball game?

Is that being arrogant?

I see no problem with an occasional public appearance... But come on. This is getting ridiculous. The Obama's entire life is becoming a giant public appearance. All while nothing got done economically for the last four years. I guess I shouldn't complain, the less time these idiots spend in the White House, the better off America will be.

Is that being arrogant?

I see no problem with an occasional public appearance... But come on. This is getting ridiculous. The Obama's entire life is becoming a giant public appearance. All while nothing got done economically for the last four years. I guess I shouldn't complain, the less time these idiots spend in the White House, the better off America will be.

You realize Michelle was in the White House during this appearance at the Oscars, right?

Is that being arrogant?

The American people obviously disagree with you

Michelle Obama is also allowed to make public appearances no matter how much butthurt it causes in Republicans

Is that being arrogant?

Michelle Obama is also allowed to make public appearances no matter how much butthurt it causes in Republicans

Yep

Outraged isn't quite the word. I know that liberals have a very limited vocabulary so they can get some excuse. A more proper and specific word might be disgusted or even embarrassed.

When Prince William married Kate, conservatives joked that the reason why the obamas were not invited to the wedding was because the couple was afraid that the obama crew would jump in front of the camera taking wedding photos. Then it was a joke. Today it could be considered something they would really do.

Why?

What was disgusting?

What was embarassing?

Because it was inappropriate. This is an award ceremony belonging to the entertainment industry. Is Big Moo an entertainer? Is she a member of the Academy? Or any Guild? She inserted herself, where she didn't belong, for the sole purpose of getting her face in front of the camera one more time. It's all about MEEEEEE and if it isn't about MEEEEEE I will by damn MAKE it about MEEEEEEE. How disgusting that someone could be that much of a media hog that they can't even let a movie award go off without putting an ugly mug in front of the camera. How embarassing that we have political figures that can't let anything pass without their direct participation. The only thing missing was Kanye West saying that the award should have been given to obama for the best performance of a first lady.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZLI1Sd3DPLQ]Ronald Reagan James Bond - YouTube[/ame]

1196-530x775.jpg

HEY, JEN (AND MATT): DID YOU THINK SAINT REAGAN WAS "SMALL AND GRASPING"?

Is that being arrogant?

Yes, Michelle has ascended to Seth McFarland's level.......

By the way, didya hear who was REALLY able to get inside Lincoln's head?

:cool:

Forum List

Back