Michelle Obama: GOP is "ALL MEN, ALL WHITE"...Is she racist or stupid?

Without clearly defined ethics along racial lines, white people in America will be treated exactly like white people are treated in South Africa.

Which is far worse than any minority is treated in a western country today.
Thats not answering the question... Why does it matter if whites are a majority or minority in this country?

Are you trying to say that if whites are a minority the racism and oppression that you currently see whites being victims of will increase so you want to keep a majority so we can avoid that from happening?
Not only will it increase dramatically, but the ability for whites to defend themselves will also drop dramatically from a multitude of factors.

As a minority, whites will be absolutely powerless on the political stage without something like NAACP and white local institutions scattered across the country.

This will also be true in most of Western Europe btw.
So I was accurate with my statement? You are saying that if whites are a minority the racism and oppression that you currently see whites being victims of will increase so you want to keep a majority so we can avoid that from happening? Just want to be clear. Yes or No?

If you're admitting that Whites `are more likely to victimized from being a minority, why do you fight for it?
are you some kind of moron, or some kind of masochist?
I think whites have, by far, the easiest pathway to success in our society

You came to such a conclusion because?

Your The Bloomfields. Oakland County Mi
is 87% White.
Why don't you go live in Detroit, if you love non-Whites so much?
I live where my money, education, beliefs an content of my character allow me to be most comfortable...
Racists to a large extent no longer have the power to redline me...too bad for you it seems.

So, in other words you're too good to live in Detroit, is that what you're saying?

I guess Detroit is not a utopia, but it's what you seem to be fighting for.

Gee, how logical. Haha.
In your words, you are too stupid to comprehend what I wrote...

No, you touted of living where your money can afford, as if you're too good to live in Detroit with those "Colored folk" that you claim to love so much.

Hypocrite.
Being that you can't quote me as stating that I was too good for Detroit or colored folks simply leaves one or two logical deductions:
You were too stupid to read and comprehend my earlier posts or you are simply a pathetic liar...

The bottom-line is you expect us to live among non-Whites, while you live in a town that's 87% White.

If you practiced what you preached, you wouldn't live among the Whitey's..... No?

Yes, yes, I'm correct.

I live where my money, education, beliefs an content of my character allow me to be most comfortable...
Racists to a large extent no longer have the power to redline me...too bad for you it seems.

So, in other words you're too good to live in Detroit, is that what you're saying?

Gee, how logical. Haha.

No, you touted of living where your money can afford, as if you're too good to live in Detroit with those "Colored folk" that you claim to love so much.

Hypocrite.
Being that you can't quote me as stating that I was too good for Detroit or colored folks simply leaves one or two logical deductions:
You were too stupid to read and comprehend my earlier posts or you are simply a pathetic liar...

The bottom-line is you expect us to live among non-Whites, while you live in a town that's 87% White.

If you practiced what you preached, you wouldn't live among the Whitey's..... No?

Yes, yes, I'm correct.
So you can't back up your earlier lies and need to attempt a different tactic...lol.
No worries...allow me to make you look as stupid with this new line of bullshit as I did with your earlier one.

I never stated I expected you to live anywhere, that's a bullshit lie from your mouth...checkmate.
I live in a town that has Whites, Black people, Asians, Christians, Jews, Chaldeans, etc
Something we all have in common is that we choose to co-exist without ignorant racists screaming about how it can't work.
I live what I preach and if you had the I.Q. to comprehend my earlier posts you would see your stupidity in 3D Techicolor...

Last edited:

Gee, how logical. Haha.

if you has the I.Q...

Oh yeah?

Where's SYTFE to correct this grammar error?

Oh yeah?

So you have been reduced to pointing out typos...lol.
Just stop while you are behind, I don't like kicking ignorant racists while they are down...

Gee, how logical. Haha.

Hypocrite.

Yes, yes, I'm correct.
So you can't back up your earlier lies and need to attempt a different tactic...lol.
No worries...allow me to make you look as stupid with this new line of bullshit as I did with your earlier one.

I never stated I expected you to live anywhere, that's a bullshit lie from your mouth...checkmate.
I live in a town that has Whites, Black people, Asians, Christians, Jews, Chaldeans, etc
Something we all have in common is that we choose to co-exist without ignorant racists screaming about how it can't work.
I live what I preach and if you had the I.Q. to comprehend my earlier posts you would see your stupidity in 3D Techicolor...

But, your town is 87% White, you should be living in Detroit, if you want more of that
" Diversity Cultural enrichment"

Thats not answering the question... Why does it matter if whites are a majority or minority in this country?

Are you trying to say that if whites are a minority the racism and oppression that you currently see whites being victims of will increase so you want to keep a majority so we can avoid that from happening?

Why does it matter if Chinese are a minority, or `majority in China their homeland?

Why don't you go support for them to become a minority in their lands too?
I don't really support there being a minority or majority of any race anywhere. That isn't important to me. I guess if you want to be strict about it then Native Americans should be the majority here and we should all go back to our homeland if we are going by your philosophy.

I'd gladly go back to Poland, if it saved Europe, but Leftist slimes are destroying Europe too.
I don’t see why you are not back there already. The fact that you live here kind of makes you a hypocrite wouldn’t you say?

I'm still in the U.S for family, and friend reasons.....
So it is ok to be hypocritical if it is for family and friend reasons? There are many undocumented in this country for the same reasons. Why don't you take your family and friends back to Poland and start walking the walk to back up all the talk.

I think anti-Racists are ignorant, they typically support stupid ideals like the unproven racial equality, and their arguments for disparities are downright laughable.

For example, the ignorant anti-Racists typically blame Colonialism for the African condition.
But, Ethiopia is poor, and backwards by African standards, and Ethiopia was not colonialized.

So, what gives?

Hypocrite.

Yes, yes, I'm correct.

But, your town is 87% White, you should be living in Detroit, if you want more of that
" Diversity Cultural enrichment"
I live in a diverse community...lol.
So in essence, I have had to point out your numerous lies, assumptions, ignorance and sheer stupidity.

How about you move to a community where intelligent people live, then you can accurately state that you are a driving force behind the diversity in intelligence of that community...

Why does it matter if Chinese are a minority, or `majority in China their homeland?

I don't really support there being a minority or majority of any race anywhere. That isn't important to me. I guess if you want to be strict about it then Native Americans should be the majority here and we should all go back to our homeland if we are going by your philosophy.

I'd gladly go back to Poland, if it saved Europe, but Leftist slimes are destroying Europe too.
I don’t see why you are not back there already. The fact that you live here kind of makes you a hypocrite wouldn’t you say?

So it is ok to be hypocritical if it is for family and friend reasons? There are many undocumented in this country for the same reasons. Why don't you take your family and friends back to Poland and start walking the walk to back up all the talk.

The major difference is that none of the undocumented were born here, I was born in the U.S.

Not only will it increase dramatically, but the ability for whites to defend themselves will also drop dramatically from a multitude of factors.

As a minority, whites will be absolutely powerless on the political stage without something like NAACP and white local institutions scattered across the country.

So I was accurate with my statement? You are saying that if whites are a minority the racism and oppression that you currently see whites being victims of will increase so you want to keep a majority so we can avoid that from happening? Just want to be clear. Yes or No?

If you're admitting that Whites `are more likely to victimized from being a minority, why do you fight for it?

Because i'm white, i've lived in many different places around the US, I've encountered a lot of people along the years, i've seen how the culture is in the various places that i've lived and that is my assessment.

Oh yeah?

ignorant racists ...

I think anti-Racists are ignorant, they typically support stupid ideals like the unproven racial equality, and their arguments for disparities are downright laughable.

For example, the ignorant anti-Racists typically blame Colonialism for the African condition.
But, Ethiopia is poor, and backwards by African standards, and Ethiopia was not colonialized.

So, what gives?
Another lame brained attempt to divert from your lost earlier attempts at logical arguments...lol.
From Detroit to Africa, from the Bloomfield to colored folks...smh.
You aren't one of the bright racists, are you???

Because i'm white, i've lived in many different places around the US, I've encountered a lot of people along the years, i've seen how the culture is in the various places that i've lived and that is my assessment.

There's privilege for those who are intelligent, and work hard.

The major difference is that none of the undocumented were born here, I was born in the U.S.
So what? I'm not saying you are not legally allowed to be here. I'm saying if you are going to promote these racial devisions about keeping people of certain heritages together then why aren't you back in your homeland living the lifestyle that you preach?

Oh yeah?

ignorant racists ...

So, what gives?
Another lame brained attempt to divert from your lost earlier attempts at logical arguments...lol.
From Detroit to Africa, from the Bloomfield to colored folks...smh.
You aren't one of the bright racists, are you???

What's a matter, you can't address why Ethiopia which wasn't colonialized is poor, and backwards by African standards?

Thats true, and it is an easier pathway in general if you are white in this country. Thats my observations.

So what? I'm not saying you are not legally allowed to be here. I'm saying if you are going to promote these racial devisions about keeping people of certain heritages together then why aren't you back in your homeland living the lifestyle that you preach?

I actually support Native homelands in the U.S to protect these endangered people from extinction.

How about yourself?

Thats true, and it is an easier pathway in general if you are white in this country. Thats my observations.

Is that why East Indian Hindus are the #1 earners in the U.S today?

I wouldn't say they're White skinned, they're not Christian.

What gives?

I actually support Native homelands in the U.S to protect these endangered people from extinction.

How about yourself?
Are you talking about indian reservations?

Forum List

Back