Michelle Obama: Obama Admin Leaving America With Hopelessness

The only hopelessness I feel is that certainty that Michelle is going to milk this good bye to the very last minute and there is no limit to the number of Oprahs that will enable it.

lol funny, her husband sold America on hope, had 8 years to progress hope and they leave 8 years later hopeless. Says a lot!

The only hopelessness I feel is that certainty that Michelle is going to milk this good bye to the very last minute and there is no limit to the number of Oprahs that will enable it.

I just think it's funny that she's playing the hopelessness card before his husband has even left office. This guy is too stupid to even get what that says about the Obamas.

Last edited:
MOOCH: "For the first time in my life.......I have no hope!! I am hopeless. My bitch, Obama will now cry for us all."

wv481.jpg

BOOHOO!!

I guess she's no longer proud of America for the first time. It's all about her and her husband.

For anyone with a brain, her words provide another clue as to why she and her spouse were unfit to lead. Please let the door hit you on exit, and then get the fuck out.

I guess she's no longer proud of America for the first time. It's all about her and her husband.

For anyone with a brain, her words provide another clue as to why she and her spouse were unfit to lead. Please let the door hit you on exit, and then get the fuck out.

Not just unfit; absolute scoundrels. I could live with unfit as opposed to infiltrators.

Moochelle will make one more trip to Hawaii on the taxpayer dime to ease her hopelessness......

president-obama-michelle-obama-hawaii.jpg

Moochelle will make one more trip to Hawaii on the taxpayer dime to ease her hopelessness......

president-obama-michelle-obama-hawaii.jpg

And we'll all pay her bloated security costs; and the Hawaiians will have roads and/or beaches shut down as her highness travels.

As the Obamas putter out of office, Michelle tells Americans Obama's leaving them with hopelessness.

Michelle Obama says America is entering a time of hopelessness

Dishonest Hack Thread of the Day. :eusa_dance:

So you think you can restate her entire perspective from looking forward into looking back because..... why? Because she's black?

Are you announcing yourself? I never mentioned race.

You didn't mention why you did that at all. That's why it's a question. I'm trying to guess why you chose to pervert the perspective of what she said.

OK, if it's not because she's black (although granted you didn't say it wasn't) --- is it because she's female?

My next guess will be "uppity".

As the Obamas putter out of office, Michelle tells Americans Obama's leaving them with hopelessness.

So you think you can restate her entire perspective from looking forward into looking back because..... why? Because she's black?

You didn't mention why you did that at all. That's why it's a question. I'm trying to guess why you chose to pervert the perspective of what she said.

OK, if it's not because she's black (although granted you didn't say it wasn't) --- is it because she's female?

You keep playing the racism and sexism cards if you want. It didn't work in the election, and it won't work here.

How have I perverted M's words? She is the one announcing hopelessness while her husband is still in office, not me.

lol funny, her husband sold America on hope, had 8 years to progress hope and they leave 8 years later hopeless. Says a lot!
They're only "hopeless" because they know President Trump will undo all the damage they've inflicted on this "evil white" country.

All their hard work GONE in about 100 days. No wonder the Left is so angry!

You keep playing the racism and sexism cards if you want. It didn't work in the election, and it won't work here.

How have I perverted M's words? She is the one announcing hopelessness while her husband is still in office, not me.

Oh we already know "how". Obviously the hopelessness characterization refers to future portending yet your title rewords it into a past result. That's why you got the Dishonest Hack of the Day Thread award.

What we're after is ------------------ why you did that. Are you just illiterate?

They're only "hopeless" because they know President Trump will undo all the damage they've inflicted on this "evil white" country.

All their hard work GONE in about 100 days. No wonder the Left is so angry!

From what I read on this board, all O'bama did for the last 8 years was play golf.
Is Rump going to make those games go away then?

Oh we already know "how". Obviously the hopelessness characterization refers to future portending yet your title rewords it into a past result. That's why you got the Dishonest Hack of the Day Thread award.

What we're after is ------------------ why you did that. Are you just illiterate?

Oh, so you're saying the hopelessness has nothing to do with the actions of the regime according to her? In which case she is saying that Americans voted for hopelessness? I'd say that makes her a huge condescending twat. She should try being dignified instead of disrespecting the same Americans who gave her a life of luxury. She can't do that though. She's an ingrate who was never worthy of her station.

Forum List

Back