Michelle Obama praised for style, warmth in China

Boy, you guys really hate Michelle Obama. The US Taxpayers have paid for the exploits of every first family at least during our lifetimes....why is it that Michelle should be treated differently?

No hatred here, just contempt for her because, to the best of my memory, she is the first FLOTUS to ban any American reporters on her trip. They pay their own way and she could have at the very least allowed a pool reporter along.

What is she hiding from the public?

You don't actually care about American reporters do you hater? All you care about is your hatred for Michelle... am I right? Of course I'm right!

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ, no.

One Rookie Amateur-Hour Community Organizer from Chicago is quite enough for a while, thank you very much.

Besides, I'm not sure I'd trust anybody's hand at the wheel, who said that she was "Proud of my country for the first time", when her hubby got the nod.

Just this odd, quirky caution of mine...

And, of course, by 2016, the Dems will have had their noses in the trough long enough, and somebody else will get a turn.

I'm wondering out loud if Michelle would someday consider running for POTUS. Just food for thought boys and girls...

Last edited:
Sad that some who consider themselves patriots cannot take pride in the positive impact our brilliant and beautiful 1st lady continues to make abroad..especially in nations critical to our economic well being...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If Mrs. BO were an R, you would be buying the media condemnation of her for her lavish spending of tax payer dollars...and her lavish trips.

But since she is a D and there is no media condemnation, its all good.

The hypocrisy is truly amazing.

And if Michelle were a Republican you'd be coming all over yourself with pride. See how that works a-hole?

Oh please...you are terribly confused...like most lefties I know.

I am not an R...gave that up decades ago.

Both parties suck. The point is the MSM gives Ds a pass...and they give black Ds nothing but love. Too bad you can't see that.

Forum List

Back