@*(&^&^% Microsoft!!!!!

Never mind, got it working, turned it off, plugged the SATA cable into a different slot and rebooted.
Been busy loading what I want, deleting what I don't want (and can delete for now). Did find a program that not only blocks Microsoft's "spying" but also allows you to uninstall all the Microsoft Apps that you don't want, (that would be all of them for me).
Please be so kind and name the program that allows one to uninstall all the microsoft apps and the Borgware. Thank you
Download Destroy Windows 10 Spying - MajorGeeks
Do not use this link!!! It appears that in the last couple of days someone attached a virus to it, Panda Free caught it when I tried to install it on another computer.
Could be a false alert. Load it up to virsutotal.com to check it with all av-solutions.
Could be but then again I think it comes out of Russia so it's already suspect....... :lol:
I recommend the Ultimate Windows Tweaker anyway. And I recommend to disable UAC (User Account Control). This will not remove User accounts but the need to confirm each program´s start and more annoying pseudo-security measures for newbies and disables all Apps.

Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 for Windows 10

Ultimate-Windows-Tweaker-4-Windows-10.jpg

If you wonder, why there is the Internet Explorer: Win10 2015 LTSB is shipped with IE, but without Apps, Appstore, Cortana, Egde. Additionaly, no changes will be applied to the OS via Windows Update and you have the ability to disable automatic Updates (UWT can disable the whole Windows Update functionality but when you want to install updates manually, you must enable it for this).

Last edited:
Besides, it didn't read any threat when I scanned it, it did read a threat when I tried to install it.

Besides, it didn't read any threat when I scanned it, it did read a threat when I tried to install it.
May be heuristic. Like many cracks, this tool could have a behavior that is similar to malware (bypassing the system) and av-tools could then falsely consider it a virus, trojan, ect. However, this does not ensure that cracks or this tool are free of malware!

Downloading the Win 10 to flash drive, will probably need to do one on DVD also. Good to have multiple options and a back up just in case the OS needs to be fixed or reinstalled.

May be heuristic. Like many cracks, this tool could have a behavior that is similar to malware (bypassing the system) and av-tools could then falsely consider it a virus, trojan, ect. However, this does not ensure that cracks or this tool are free of malware!
Didn't think of that but if your Tweaker works the same then why bother with the other one.
BTW I decided to use Classic Shell instead of Startisback, Classic Shell is free which means I'm not giving my banking information to someone in Russia........

Downloading the Win 10 to flash drive, will probably need to do one on DVD also. Good to have multiple options and a back up just in case the OS needs to be fixed or reinstalled.
Simply burn the content of the iso onto a disk, or right-click the iso and choose to burn it onto a disk.

If you want to create a thumb drive, use the MS tool or do the following:
- Open command prompt (adminstrator)

-diskpart
-list disk
-select disk (each drive gets a number, for example type: select drive 5, if your flash drive is listed as drive 5)
-clean
-create partition primary
-active
-format fs=fat32 label=Windows quick
-assign

- copy the content of the iso to the flash drive.

Simply burn the content of the iso onto a disk, or right-click the iso and choose to burn it onto a disk.

- Open command prompt (admnistrator)

-diskpart
-list disk
-select disk (each drive gets a number, for example type: select drive 5, if your flash drive is listed as drive 5)
-clean
-active
-assign

Yeah I know.
Checked the tweak tool, doesn't have even a quarter of the blocking ability the other has, looks like a Windows version of "let's toss people a scap and make them think their getting the whole meal" approach.

Didn't think of that but if your Tweaker works the same then why bother with the other one.
BTW I decided to use Classic Shell instead of Startisback, Classic Shell is free which means I'm not giving my banking information to someone in Russia........
It is possible that the other tool goes deeper in eliminating the OS´ communication with MS.

However, I have a goodie for you:
File-Upload.net - StartIsBack1.1.0.exe

-diskpart
-list disk
-clean
-active
-assign

Yeah I know.
Checked the tweak tool, doesn't have even a quarter of the blocking ability the other has, looks like a Windows version of "let's toss people a scap and make them think their getting the whole meal" approach.
I mean the MS tool to create a bootable flash drive.

-diskpart
-list disk
-clean
-active
-assign

Yeah I know.
I mean the MS tool to create a bootable flash drive.
Yeah, the flashdrive I'm using is already formatted to be a bootable drive.

Games, talking about games especially the high graphics ones. I know the games I already have (via Steam) will play on Xbox, don't know if they will play on PS4 without having to repurchase them.

Which Steam games will play on XBox1?

If you mean the Universal Access that they spoke of with Windows 10, that isn't there yet.

Games, talking about games especially the high graphics ones. I know the games I already have (via Steam) will play on Xbox, don't know if they will play on PS4 without having to repurchase them.

Which Steam games will play on XBox1?

If you mean the Universal Access that they spoke of with Windows 10, that isn't there yet.
Pretty much almost every game I own will play on Xbox. As for Universal Access, this is the first I've heard of it. :dunno:

Forum List

Back