How are you voting this mid term?

• Democrat

• Republican

• Libertarian

• Write in

• Not voting

• Yours Truly is a genius

Results are only viewable after voting.
16 to 6 at the moment. I think this is going to be close to the nationwide election results. The dems screwed the pooch with their woke, lgbt and BLM crap. They went too far. They excluded too many people with their supposed "inclusive" crapola.

They forgot that straight white folks are the majority of voters.

The best part is if Trump wins in 2024

Kamala Harris can just overturn Texas and Florida
Trump says she can

You believe Trump?
It's only a suggestion, but believing anything Trump says isn't very wise.

16 to 6 at the moment. I think this is going to be close to the nationwide election results. The dems screwed the pooch with their woke, lgbt and BLM crap. They went too far. They excluded too many people with their supposed "inclusive" crapola.

They forgot that straight white folks are the majority of voters.
No, you're a majority in rural backwards ass countryside. Have not the republic presidents lost 6 of the last 7 popular votes for office.

Democratic Senators and House member represent millions of more voters than their QOP counterparts.

A one-party government elected by a minority of the electorate. I guess if you hate democracy it is the logical next step.

Summa these yahoos are in dire need of a history book.

We did have a one-party state two hundred years ago. That there James Monroe fella ran for re-election with literally no opposition, directly because there was nobody to challenge. A few years later a Senator name of Martin van Buren, to get out of that morass, started organizing, to build a two-party state, and succeeded. The party he put together came to be called the Democratic Party, while the Whigs formed to oppose. The one-party state was never seen again.

So now we're stuck with Duopoly, but even that is one too much for our basic armchair hack.

Meh, Democrats are corrupt lying rat bastards.
Thanks for playing. Your fallacy is Sweeping Generalization. Be proud.

fallacy-3-hasty-generalization-l.jpg

Attachments

• 1658077129946.png
    1658077129946.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 3

Forum List

Back