Middle School Teacher Among Those Arrested For Vandalizing Boarded-up Columbus Statue

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Fairly common to have educators involved in anti-American activities. Reason #59,956 on why to homeschool.

Social studies teacher. His class must have been an easy "A" as he failed it when he took it, himself.

Fairly common to have educators involved in anti-American activities. Reason #59,956 on why to homeschool.

Rhode Island. Home of Libtards R' Us! Reason #59,956 why you are a moron.

Hook
Line
Sinker

Hook
Line
Sinker

Nobody ever said there were not libtard teachers. I taught in the same system as that teacher of the year about 10 years ago. Louisville is the only major lib-dominated school system in the entire state. I taught in an inner city schools that was rated the worst in the state. My contract was not renewed because I was too strict!

Hook
Line
Sinker

Nobody ever said there were not libtard teachers. I taught in the same system as that teacher of the year about 10 years ago. Louisville is the only major lib-dominated school system in the entire state. I taught in an inner city schools that was rated the worst in the state. My contract was not renewed because I was too strict!
Just 90% of teachers and professors are Leftards though.

Hook
Line
Sinker

Really? Where is your source for that information? I think you did what you normally do and pulled it out of your ass. Your boyfriend must be glad your nether orifice is back in business!

I could just as easily say that in my 21 years as a teacher, I found exactly the opposite to be true.

1592142662894.png

Peacefully protesting is one thing.

Rioting, looting, and burning, should be a immediate termination notice.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Hook
Line
Sinker

Really? Where is your source for that information? I think you did what you normally do and pulled it out of your ass. Your boyfriend must be glad your nether orifice is back in business!

I could just as easily say that in my 21 years as a teacher, I found exactly the opposite to be true.

90% Used to be. Even I am still a registered democrat

Hmmmm.............a Felony............for throwing white paint on wood that already covered the monument.

LOL............Someone that Stupid shouldn't be allowed to teach anyways.........oh well..........

More Stupid Crook news at 11.

The right to protest is a right enshrined in the Constitution. The need for violent protest is something that Thomas Jefferson noted would always be needed. (it's one reason for the 2nd Amendment).

Can I assume that this is something those who wish to homeschool wish to exclude from their curriculum?

The right to protest is a right enshrined in the Constitution. The need for violent protest is something that Thomas Jefferson noted would always be needed. (it's one reason for the 2nd Amendment).

Can I assume that this is something those who wish to homeschool wish to exclude from their curriculum?

no

Hook
Line
Sinker

Boy, that's a surprise.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back