Midterm results don't really bother me much

Perhaps. Appearances are high on the list of Republican values.

Otherwise, how can you explain that they make fun of Hillary and love Sarah?
They loved Dan Quayle too, they thought he'd appeal to female voters. They didn't know we like our men intelligent too.

Typical Republican politician:

"You will have more freedom, more money and greater prospects if you elect me as a member of the organization that cannot solve your problems."

It was pretty much in keeping with history. No Liberals were voted out, only Republican-Lite in states that Obama didn't win, anyway, except for CO.

NC
AR
LA
KY
GA
AK

All of these Senators/Candidates were Blue Dog Democrats who ran from Obama and his policies, which is why they lost.

OTOH, Jeane Shaheen embraced Obama and his policies and won.

So it's not a repudiation of Obama in any way. It's a repudiation of Democrats trying to distance themselves from all the success of the Obama terms, in an effort to endear themselves to wingnuts, while alienating their base.
Love Jeane Shaheen, she took a very smart stance and won with it. Do you think the Democrats will take some time and try to get back in line with Obama to possibly win the senate back at least?

I think they'd better.
Please keep that plan
I hope they do. Better than going Republican lite obviously. Obama won his races.

man you got a huge crush on the man don't you?
creepy dear
Well he is pretty good looking and very smart but I'm talking politics. Do you pick your candidates by how attracted you are to them? Ew.

ewwww, you think he's good looking
damn you need glasses or your standards are pretty low

Love Jeane Shaheen, she took a very smart stance and won with it. Do you think the Democrats will take some time and try to get back in line with Obama to possibly win the senate back at least?

I think they'd better.
Please keep that plan
I hope they do. Better than going Republican lite obviously. Obama won his races.

creepy dear
Well he is pretty good looking and very smart but I'm talking politics. Do you pick your candidates by how attracted you are to them? Ew.

ewwww, you think he's good looking
damn you need glasses or your standards are pretty low
Uhm yeah:

It was pretty much in keeping with history. No Liberals were voted out, only Republican-Lite in states that Obama didn't win, anyway, except for CO.

NC
AR
LA
KY
GA
AK

All of these Senators/Candidates were Blue Dog Democrats who ran from Obama and his policies, which is why they lost.

So it's not a repudiation of Obama in any way. It's a repudiation of Democrats trying to distance themselves from all the success of the Obama terms, in an effort to endear themselves to wingnuts, while alienating their base.

I think they'd better.
Please keep that plan
obama's policies lost the election
“I am not on the ballot this fall. Michelle’s pretty happy about that. But make no mistake: These policies are on the ballot. Every single one of them,” Obama said in prepared remarks at Northwestern University.
You're listening to too much FNC again.
What is FNC?
Here's White house.gov
Now, I am not on the ballot this fall. Michelle is pretty happy about that. (Laughter.) But make no mistake: These policies are on the ballot -- every single one of them. This isn’t some official campaign speech, or political speech, and I’m not going to tell you who to vote for -- although I suppose it is kind of implied. (Laughter and applause.) But what I have done is laid out my ideas to create more jobs and to grow more wages. And I’ve also tried to correct the record -- because, as I said, there’s a lot of noise out there. Every item I ticked off, those are the facts. It’s not conjecture. It’s not opinion. It’s not partisan rhetoric. I laid out facts.
Remarks by the President on the Economy -- Northwestern University The White House
KObXxKB.png

NC
AR
LA
KY
GA
AK

I think they'd better.
Please keep that plan

creepy dear
Well he is pretty good looking and very smart but I'm talking politics. Do you pick your candidates by how attracted you are to them? Ew.[/obama is a dumb ass and only a dumb ass could ever support him.

NC
AR
LA
KY
GA
AK

I think they'd better.
Please keep that plan

creepy dear
obama is a dumb ass and only a dumb ass could ever support him.

They loved Dan Quayle too, they thought he'd appeal to female voters. They didn't know we like our men intelligent too.

who the hell loved Dan Quayle. Must you people make shit up all the time to prove some stupid point? You're better than that aren't you Sarah?

who the hell loved Dan Quayle. Must you people make shit up all the time to prove some stupid point? You're better than that aren't you Sarah?
They did vote for him . . .

Conservatives voted for Quayle, and somehow they want to stop OTHERS from voting.

Hm . . . .

Conservatives voted for Quayle, and somehow they want to stop OTHERS from voting.

Hm . . . .

wow, did you come from the dailykos? 23 post and already dumping all over conservatives and making up shit like conservatives want to stop people from voting. another sheep who spews the DNC talking points

Hm . . . .

wow, did you come from the dailykos? 23 post and already dumping all over conservatives and making up shit like conservatives want to stop people from voting. another sheep who spews the DNC talking points
Conservatives do want to stop people from voting. Well, to be honest, they only want to stop CERTAIN people from voting.

Calling me names only helps my argument, so please continue.

Forum List

Back