Midterm results don't really bother me much

So it's not a repudiation of Obama in any way. It's a repudiation of Democrats trying to distance themselves from all the success of the Obama terms
My, what a highly developed ability you have to lie to yourself.
Did that come with your "Mindless Partisan Bigot" kit, or did you grow it all by yourself?

Your Secular Messiah understood that this election was about his policies - why don't you?
Obama 8217 s 8216 policies are on the ballot 8217 here there and everywhere - The Washington Post

It was pretty much in keeping with history. No Liberals were voted out, only Republican-Lite in states that Obama didn't win, anyway, except for CO.

NC
AR
LA
KY
GA
AK

All of these Senators/Candidates were Blue Dog Democrats who ran from Obama and his policies, which is why they lost.

OTOH, Jeane Shaheen embraced Obama and his policies and won.

So it's not a repudiation of Obama in any way. It's a repudiation of Democrats trying to distance themselves from all the success of the Obama terms, in an effort to endear themselves to wingnuts, while alienating their base.
“I am not on the ballot this fall. Michelle’s pretty happy about that. But make no mistake: These policies are on the ballot. Every single one of them,” Obama said in prepared remarks at Northwestern University.

"Midterm results don't really bother me much"

The results shouldn't bother you at all given voter turnout was low, lower this year than in 2010, that the results aren't representative of the Nation as a whole, and that republicans lack the votes in the Senate to enact their reckless, irresponsible measures.
In other news, Clayton cried himself to sleep every night from Tuesday on.

It was pretty much in keeping with history. No Liberals were voted out, only Republican-Lite in states that Obama didn't win, anyway, except for CO.

NC
AR
LA
KY
GA
AK

All of these Senators/Candidates were Blue Dog Democrats who ran from Obama and his policies, which is why they lost.

So it's not a repudiation of Obama in any way. It's a repudiation of Democrats trying to distance themselves from all the success of the Obama terms, in an effort to endear themselves to wingnuts, while alienating their base.
“I am not on the ballot this fall. Michelle’s pretty happy about that. But make no mistake: These policies are on the ballot. Every single one of them,” Obama said in prepared remarks at Northwestern University.
What I find hard to believe that it was a prepared statement the arrogance of obama killed the democrats. I mean if obama faithful were behind him they would have made the effort because of that statement to go out and vote. But seems not many support obama's policies and the dems running for re-election paid the price for obama's arrogance

NC
AR
LA
KY
GA
AK

What I find hard to believe that it was a prepared statement the arrogance of obama killed the democrats. I mean if obama faithful were behind him they would have made the effort because of that statement to go out and vote. But seems not many support obama's policies and the dems running for re-election paid the price for obama's arrogance

Obama die hards are tired of unemployed children coming home to houses dangerously on the edge of foreclosure because jobs have been eliminated or cut to part time.
Hard to vote in favour of policies that led to this sad state for many Dems.

Thank God for George Bush and the thriving economy we had when the Pelosi/Reid sabotage began, and I cashed out and bought land and a home, and retired to a wonderful life.

NC
AR
LA
KY
GA
AK

Obama die hards are tired of unemployed children coming home to houses dangerously on the edge of foreclosure because jobs have been eliminated or cut to part time.
Hard to vote in favour of policies that led to this sad state for many Dems.

Thank God for George Bush and the thriving economy we had when the Pelosi/Reid sabotage began, and I cashed out and bought land and a home, and retired to a wonderful life.
We have always had a healthy economy when the republicans are in congress.

What ever you say teabagger.

I acknowledge your surrender, subversive!

Claim victory and run and hope nobody noticed that your claim of Mexican shoot on sight policy just isn't true. Typical teabagger.
You keep saying we are teabaggers, we how did it feel to get teabagged last Tuesday? I'm sure you enjoyed it, you surely talk about it enough.

yep, teabagged the hell out them RIGHT out of Power and they ain't liking it much...
way to go ALL YOU, TEABAGGERS:happy-1:

So you do embrace the term.
No, actually the name was the tea party or tea party patriots. It was the democrats that came up with tea baggers, trying to demean us. The funny part is your party is so stupid that calling us the tea baggers, mean that our opponents are the ones that get tea bagged. Lol, and actually it shows that you really don't care about morality, because you know kids will eventually ask the question. What does it mean to be teabagged?

The midterms don't bother me at all. In fact, I rather enjoyed watching Chris McDaniel blow a gasket when Cochran won in Mississippi.

NC
AR
LA
KY
GA
AK

There is a lot of reasons to look at it that way. Republican gubenatorial pick-ups have me more concerned than Senatorial losses short-term. Long term, Obama not being able to appoint whom he wants to replace old justices on the high court are major losses in my view however.

If you meant the Supreme Court appointments by 'high court', not to worry. The 51 vote nuclear option exempts Supreme Court nominations and still requires 60 votes to break the filibuster.

The DEMS don't have 51 votes any longer so it does worry me.

There have only been three Supreme Court nominees rejected since LBJ was President and all three were voted down by Democrat majorities.
No comfort in that factoid.

There is to me since the Republicans are behind 3-0. They may get a chance to play catch up in the next two years. Some dopey bedwetter was all upset because if one Supreme Court Justice retired or died it would be a 4-4 Court. I didn't bother to tell her that would be the case if one of the conservative Justices left. If it was one of the liberal justices, it would 5-3 until a new ones was confirmed.

The midterms don't bother me at all. In fact, I rather enjoyed watching Chris McDaniel blow a gasket when Cochran won in Mississippi.

wow, you had to dig for that one huh?
:rolleyes-41:

So did I. I suppose they have to get their jollies from somewhere. Possibly a good candidate won rather than a better candidate? What riches have the Republicans!!!

Greg

NC
AR
LA
KY
GA
AK

Love Jeane Shaheen, she took a very smart stance and won with it. Do you think the Democrats will take some time and try to get back in line with Obama to possibly win the senate back at least?

I think they'd better.

NC
AR
LA
KY
GA
AK

Love Jeane Shaheen, she took a very smart stance and won with it. Do you think the Democrats will take some time and try to get back in line with Obama to possibly win the senate back at least?

I think they'd better.
Please keep that plan

NC
AR
LA
KY
GA
AK

I think they'd better.
Please keep that plan
I hope they do. Better than going Republican lite obviously. Obama won his races.

NC
AR
LA
KY
GA
AK

I think they'd better.
Please keep that plan
I hope they do. Better than going Republican lite obviously. Obama won his races.
obama's policies lost the election

NC
AR
LA
KY
GA
AK

I think they'd better.
Please keep that plan

man you got a huge crush on the man don't you?
creepy dear

NC
AR
LA
KY
GA
AK

I think they'd better.
Please keep that plan
obama's policies lost the election
You're listening to too much FNC again.

NC
AR
LA
KY
GA
AK

I think they'd better.
Please keep that plan

man you got a huge crush on the man don't you?
creepy dear
Well he is pretty good looking and very smart but I'm talking politics. Do you pick your candidates by how attracted you are to them? Ew.

Perhaps. Appearances are high on the list of Republican values.

Otherwise, how can you explain that they make fun of Hillary and love Sarah?

Forum List

Back