Migrant kids outperform local kids

This is an over generalization, but... Illegal alien offspring take it for granted they get away with whatever, Legal immigrant kids are trying to live up to a higher standard. That is one of the differences between "immigrants" and illegal aliens. This is not a scientifically proven fact. Just my opinion.

I've read recently an interesting study on higher class whites dealing with increasing competition from higher class, especially Asian immigrants with an extremely competitive and education driven culture.

And I saw no benefit for America or Americans in the developments mentioned.

I don't WANT Americans to have to torture their children the way the freaking Japanese do in order for them to have a shot at getting into a top college.

That is not making this nation or the world a better place.

It's making it crappier.

Lazy losers like you are not what America is about.

Wanting Americans today to be able to have a traditional American childhood and not have to start competing for university admissions in preschool is not being lazy.

I do not believe there is a real benefit from that level of competition.......

You are a lazy POS, and weaklings like you only enervate society. Americans are competitors. Always have been, always will be. Unfortunately, losers like you have always found a way to coast along on the energy, effort, and courage of others.

You are just spouting slogans without really considering the issue.

What is the point of competition?

Improvement. You are that one gimpy gazelle on the Nature Channel.

I do not want America to change to be more like high pressure East Asian countries, with their shitty childhoods ....

Do you many people who are or have grown up in the countries you don't (or likely can't) name? You are talking out your ass based on fear, weakness, and stereotype.

I have met people from east Asia. I have not discussed with them their nation's culture of childhoods......

So, you're talking out your ass - again.

I've read recently an interesting study on higher class whites dealing with increasing competition from higher class, especially Asian immigrants with an extremely competitive and education driven culture.

And I saw no benefit for America or Americans in the developments mentioned.

I don't WANT Americans to have to torture their children the way the freaking Japanese do in order for them to have a shot at getting into a top college.

That is not making this nation or the world a better place.

It's making it crappier.

Wanting Americans today to be able to have a traditional American childhood and not have to start competing for university admissions in preschool is not being lazy.

You are a lazy POS, and weaklings like you only enervate society. Americans are competitors. Always have been, always will be. Unfortunately, losers like you have always found a way to coast along on the energy, effort, and courage of others.

I didn't note any improvement in the linked OP.

Is the UK rising in status and power because of the contributions of these high performing migrants? Is life improving for the average Brit?

I do not want America to change to be more like high pressure East Asian countries, with their shitty childhoods ....

Do you many people who are or have grown up in the countries you don't (or likely can't) name? You are talking out your ass based on fear, weakness, and stereotype.

I have met people from east Asia. I have not discussed with them their nation's culture of childhoods......

It was dishonest of you to cut down my post to eliminate my citing of research.

Then change the education system.

Or let the corporations can do their own training.

Or let the corporations lobby for education reform instead of more visas.....

You suck at math.

Not really. It's been a while since I have done any higher math. But I was fine at it.

You suck at very simple math.

Perhaps you should explain what "math" I am missing in this discussion.

Is the UK rising in status and power because of the contributions of these high performing migrants? Is life improving for the average Brit?

You asked me what the point of competition was, numbskull. Well, the point of competition is improvement. You must really be a slack-ass weakling if you don't know that much on your own.

You suck at math.

Not really. It's been a while since I have done any higher math. But I was fine at it.

The numbers between your simplistic "improve education!" and the many jobs going unfilled RIGHT NOW. The economy will just 'pause' until your little slogan magically creates an army of engineers?

You said "I have not discussed with them their nation's culture of childhoods." That means you are talking out your ass in declaring the childhoods of billions of people as "shitty." You are just desperate to justify your lazy weakness and fear.

You asked me what the point of competition was, numbskull. Well, the point of competition is improvement. You must really be a slack-ass weakling if you don't know that much on your own.

But where is the improvement in this situation?

I asked you

Those are the types of improvements that should be the goal of government policy, the interests of their citizens.

If anything, with brit citizens having MORE competition for university slots, there is LESS opportunity for improvement for brit citizens.

You suck at math.

The numbers between your simplistic "improve education!" and the many jobs going unfilled RIGHT NOW. The economy will just 'pause' until your little slogan magically creates an army of engineers?

For decades the American worker has been on the other end of that equation, coming into the work force and having to deal with a GLUT of workers who are willing to work longer hours for less money.

THey've been having to put their lives and plans on "pause" while they have tried to find what they needed.

It is time that government policy takes THEIR interests into consideration.

You said "I have not discussed with them their nation's culture of childhoods." That means you are talking out your ass in declaring the childhoods of billions of people as "shitty." You are just desperate to justify your lazy weakness and fear.

I was responding directly to your question based on where you thought I should be operation from, and then went on to share with you where I actually was operating from.

Your cutting of half my post to focus on my honest and direct admission that I have NOT discussed east asians childhoods with east asians was dishonest and, ironically lazy, as it was far easier for you than actually addressing my point.

I expected you to demand that I produce a link to the study I had read on the subject. Which would be difficult for me as I was going from memory.

BUT instead you disappointed me.

I would have expected that from a liberal.

If you were half as exacting on yourself as you are on our society at large, you would have proactively researched the study I had referenced, and posted it yourself with links to peer review criticism, if there is any as of yet.

But where is the improvement in this situation?....

The ranking contrast between the US and those countries you are so afraid of has been noted many times, dope.

I was responding directly to your question based on where you thought I should be operation from, and then went on to share with you where I actually was operating from.

Your cutting of half my post to focus on my honest and direct admission that I have NOT discussed east asians [sic] childhoods with east asians [sic] was dishonest and, ironically lazy, as it was far easier for you than actually addressing my point.

I expected you to demand that I produce a link to the study I had read on the subject. Which would be difficult for me as I was going from memory.....

You are talking out your ass in declaring the childhoods of billions of people as "shitty." There is no "study" that can quantify some empty, pointless declaration of what constitutes a "shitty childhood" according to a lazy POS like you. I have spoken with thousands and thousands (and thousands) of people who had just the kind of childhood your lazy ass fears so much. Fine, happy, well-adjusted, successful people. I have spent decades working with young people in various Asian countries (no, they are not all the same, stupid) as well as here in the states who were and are growing up trying their best and challenging themselves instead of flattening their asses like your ilk. Again, fine, happy, well-adjusted people. Your weakness is YOURS. Don't try to justify it by claiming it as some kind of slacker ideal. America is better than that.

You suck at math.

For decades the American worker has been on the other end of that equation, coming into the work force and having to deal with a GLUT of workers who are willing to work longer hours for less money.....

Unless you are talking about construction, food services, house-cleaning, or manual labor you are talking out your ass again.

SO, it's not good for US. Thank you for your honesty on that issue.

But you are happy about it. Why?

We have a way to reverse this trend.

Stop importing foreigners that take our jobs.

They are importing foreigners, because you CANT do your job...

IN a nation of 300 million they can't find kids smart enough to do the work?

Bullshit.

They are lazy and cheap.

As you said, this is not good for the US or Americans.

SO, lets change the rules so that the results ARE GOOD FOR THE US AND AMERICANS.

Trump has some good ideas on where to start on that.

Immigration Reform

Here are some additional specific policy proposals for long-term reform:

Increase prevailing wage for H-1Bs. We graduate two times more Americans with STEM degrees each year than find STEM jobs, yet as much as two-thirds of entry-level hiring for IT jobs is accomplished through the H-1B program. More than half of H-1B visas are issued for the program's lowest allowable wage level, and more than eighty percent for its bottom two. Raising the prevailing wage paid to H-1Bs will force companies to give these coveted entry-level jobs to the existing domestic pool of unemployed native and immigrant workers in the U.S., instead of flying in cheaper workers from overseas. This will improve the number of black, Hispanic and female workers in Silicon Valley who have been passed over in favor of the H-1B program. Mark Zuckerberg’s personal Senator, Marco Rubio, has a bill to triple H-1Bs that would decimate women and minorities.

Requirement to hire American workers first. Too many visas, like the H-1B, have no such requirement. In the year 2015, with 92 million Americans outside the workforce and incomes collapsing, we need companies to hire from the domestic pool of unemployed. Petitions for workers should be mailed to the unemployment office, not USCIS.

With this education system, this country is forced to import brains.

If you limit H1 visas, US tech companies who are flooding the world market with US products and technology and bringing back the money(to cayman islands!@#!@$!@$!@), would just simply shift their whole operations.
Bill Gates asked for either an education reform so we can graduate more engineers, or remove the quote on tech H1 visas.

Do you know how many engineers are graduated in Russia compared to US?
Remember, Russia has less than the half of the US population...

We need tuition free college in this country. That is the best investment for the future that could shift this trend, so our own people can rise up in the production ladder, so they can contribute more to the wealth of this country, rather than ending up as bunch of deadbeats in life...

More immigration laws wont help a bit w/o fixing the education...
I support Sanders education reform plan, over Trumps immigration reform plan...

Or let the corporations lobby for education reform instead of more visas.

DO not import foreigners to take our jobs.

Throwing more money are colleges is not the answer. We have been doing that.

Do you know how much it cost to get an engineering degree?
Then what is the tuition for, if this country was throwing money to the colleges?

This county needs more engineers desperately.
At the same time she is charging her kids ridiculous amounts of money to be able to get an engineering degree...

This is a detrimental system...

The rapid and unexplained rise in college costs is another topic.

BUT, we have been spending plenty on higher education and not improving the situation.

It is a detrimental system.

The answer is NOT to just throw more money at it, nor to import foreigners to take American jobs.

Your cutting of half my post to focus on my honest and direct admission that I have NOT discussed east asians [sic] childhoods with east asians [sic] was dishonest and, ironically lazy, as it was far easier for you than actually addressing my point.

I expected you to demand that I produce a link to the study I had read on the subject. Which would be difficult for me as I was going from memory.....

You are talking out your ass in declaring the childhoods of billions of people as "shitty." There is no "study" that can quantify some empty, pointless declaration of what constitutes a "shitty childhood" according to a lazy POS like you. I have spoken with thousands and thousands (and thousands) of people who had just the kind of childhood your lazy ass fears so much. Fine, happy, well-adjusted, successful people. I have spent decades working with young people in various Asian countries (no, they are not all the same, stupid) as well as here in the states who were and are growing up trying their best and challenging themselves instead of flattening their asses like your ilk. Again, fine, happy, well-adjusted people. Your weakness is YOURS. Don't try to justify it by claiming it as some kind of slacker ideal. America is better than that.

That sounds like a lot of people.

YOu claim that they are "fine happy well adjusted people".

Yet you don't go into what they child hoods were like.

How much homework do you consider reasonable for a 3rd grader each night?

Forum List

Back