Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage

Regardless of what left wing activist judges decide, the concept of homo "marriage" will be a laughable mockery....

Invented " rights" or not....lol

There is no such thing as homosexual marriage.

There is only marriage between two individuals.
To be redefined soon, as marriage between multiples, when plural marriage is challenged by the courts.

The courts certainly have the right to review any such court claims. Until then, marriage is between two individuals.

I go back and forth on polygamy. Sometimes theoretically I support it as a liberty of adults to decide their arrangements for themselves, on other days I worry about the real danger to women and children from organizations such as the FLDS.

Stay on track, buddy. We are talking about "homosexual" as an adjective for marriage.
Ask the judge in Utah if homosexual marriage has any legal meaning as opposed to marriage or heterosexual marriage.

:lol:

Stay on track, buddy. We are talking about "homosexual" as an adjective for marriage.
Ask the judge in Utah if homosexual marriage has any legal meaning as opposed to marriage or heterosexual marriage.

:lol:

Next time clarify , because you plainly said "adjectives do not matter to the law"

No, you guys are not the grammar police. My statement was clear in the context of the discussion.

You know it, I know it. You and Brown simply have trouble being told right that "you are wrong, again."

Get over it.

No, you guys are not the grammar police. My statement was clear in the context of the discussion.

You know it, I know it. You and Brown simply have trouble being told right that "you are wrong, again."

Get over it.
Naw you screwed up.

One, tell Mike he can't win a 3rd party campaign and would only aid the Dems

Two, tell him he does not have to marry anyone of his own sex.

Three, there is now civil war yet.

Please, no more references to Mike Huckabee's sexuality. No matter which direction you take that, the mental images are horrifying.

It's tough for you to picture him banging anyone's ass but yours isn't it LL?

Most of us among the unretarded already know what the essential Huckabee picture is:

huckxmas.jpg

Enjoy yourself.
is it just me or does the guy standing in the middle of the pic look like john candy?

Yes, a classic John Candy separated at birth moment.
or artificial insemination?

You sound upset somehow.

yeah, stupidity upsets me.

Indeed. Very upset.

easy to get over it, just turn off my computer. :biggrin:

Fantastic!! Get cracking!

when I am ready. Currently enjoying making fools of liberals-----------its soooooooooooo easy.
do you have this hallucination frequently ?

Republicans show why they are being bypassed by a society they no longer understand

Gay marriage is here, It is an accepted practice with most Americans. Even most Republican voters. In spite of gloom and doom predictions from the Huckabees of the country, we have not collapsed into a den of sin

Continued blocking of gay marriage stamps republicans as mean, stubborn and out of touch

I think it is fantastic. I know a fellow who wants to marry his sister. That should be next on the agenda.
And there should not be a law against marrying 2, 3 or more women. The only requirement is that you love each of them.

Well fuck, why not? Three or four babes in bed? I can live with that. :D

And your party just nominated a dude whose religion allows (or allowed) bigamy. So, what's the big deal?

Your parties most admired dude, Bill Clinton, jumped everything with a hole and heartbeat. He has about the same moral compass as you. That would be zero.

Uhuh....
not to worry all of his shit gets that reaction..

Okay, I know this is a waste of time and energy. But...

Gov Huckabee speaks for millions of Americans who believe that the anarchy being created by a tiny number of gays is totally inappropriate and has no place in American politics.

He is not alone in claiming that GOP RINOS are bending over backwards to cave in on many subjects and are seeking another place to voice their political beliefs.

I don't think he'll go to the Libertarians, although some of his stands such as the Fair Tax, matches theirs.

Independent? I think that's where he and others like myself fit in.

Gov Huckabee speaks for millions of Americans who believe that the anarchy being created by a tiny number of gays is totally inappropriate and has no place in American politics.

1. And yet when social conservatives used gays in the last decade to up the numbers in the ballot box by getting State Constitutional Amendments that banned Civil Marriage and Civil Unions to gays - that had a place in American politics?

2. During the last General Election there were 4 Marriage Equality provisions on the ballot, they won in all 4 States, so it's not just a tiny number of gays that think they should be treated equally.

>>>>

He is not alone in claiming that GOP RINOS are bending over backwards to cave in on many subjects and are seeking another place to voice their political beliefs.

I don't think he'll go to the Libertarians, although some of his stands such as the Fair Tax, matches theirs.

Independent? I think that's where he and others like myself fit in.

Talk show host Huckabee speaks for a shrinking minority of evangelicals. While they may make up about 20% of the GOP base, they are not reflective of the country's attitude on marriage equality.(which is for it BTW)

There is no such thing as homosexual marriage.

There is only marriage between two individuals.

Actually I've heard people say the opposite:
that it is the RELATIONSHIP that is homosexual not the person.

I understand you are talking about spiritual marriage.
Others are talking legally about the same-sex marriage.

As one pastor wisely advised me:
you can avoid endless debates if you make a distinction
between spiritual freedom and political freedom.

One is freely given for the asking, the other takes a whole logistical process to establish and enforce by contractual agreement!

Forum List

Back