Mike Johnson becomes Speaker of the House

The new speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives has put forward impossible conditions for supporting Ukraine - to make sure that the ukranians do not steal another dime of U.S. aid.

The new speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives has put forward impossible conditions for supporting Ukraine - to make sure that the ukranians do not steal another dime of U.S. aid.
Are the same conditions being put on Israeli aid we are sending too?

Why is it impossible to make sure our money isn’t stolen?

Why is it impossible to make sure our money isn’t stolen?
There’s fraud in every program. It’s impossible to eliminate it entirely.

Would you only fund the DoD if not a single dime would be stolen? Of course not.

Setting impossible conditions is just a pretext for eliminating things.

Agree its a win for party politics, Have some grave doubts if its a healthy choice for America as a whole.

There’s fraud in every program. It’s impossible to eliminate it entirely.

Would you only fund the DoD if not a single dime would be stolen? Of course not.

Setting impossible conditions is just a pretext for eliminating things.
The DOD is our program, met for our defense…giving foreign aid is not anything we need to do…

Johnson is Jordan with a better personality and far more religious zealotry. He makes Gym look acceptable by comparison............though it should be said both are Crazy.

So when he caves on the debt ceiling in a few weeks...how long will it be until you call him a RINO?
I never claimed the Republicans will not raise the debt ceiling. But we will definitely watch him and if he screws up we will call him out. We aren’t programmed to admire these politicians like you leftist twats.

He sounds pretty good:
IMG_7649.png

I never claimed the Republicans will not raise the debt ceiling.
They will do so only with the help of the democrats. What then?
I never claimed the Republicans will not raise the debt ceiling. But we will definitely watch him and if he screws up we will call him out. We aren’t programmed to admire these politicians like you leftist twats.
Trump signed off on raising the debt ceiling repeatedly.

You worship him....so yep...you do admire your blob.

I think you folks are confusing the debt ceiling with the pending deadline to fund the government.

Forum List

Back