Mike Johnson: Problem Is the Human Heart, Not Guns

"Well, I've been in the job just 48 hours, and we'll see," he said. "It's not the weapon, it's the underlying problem. I believe we have to discuss the root problem of these things. And mental health, as in this case, in a big issue."

Many people can not afford the mental health help they need. I doubt Johnson will do anything to address that.

Yes, he's right. It's not the (semi-automatic) gun that's the instrument of death, it's mental health. The human heart...where oh where have I heard this before???.............
What about the giant metal boulders that we make go 60+ MPH to transport us that cause 80-100 deaths per day?

Do the cars kill people? Or did the driver?

And.. if you’re so dramatically worried about human life as far as guns, why do you so accept so many predictable deaths via cars?

What about the giant metal boulders that we make go 60+ MPH to transport us that cause 80-100 deaths per day?

Do the cars kill people? Or did the driver?

And.. if you’re so dramatically worried about human life as far as guns, why do you so accept so many predictable deaths via cars?
Shit..this argument..again??? :auiqs.jpg:

OK, I'll play. Registration...as in a national database that can be searched via a VIN number. Driver's Ed (training), Insurance...

When it comes to guns, why do you knuckleheads always revert to the cars argument??

Shit..this argument..again??? :auiqs.jpg:

OK, I'll play. Registration...as in a national database that can be searched via a VIN number. Driver's Ed (training), Insurance...

When it comes to guns, why do you knuckleheads always revert to the cars argument??
I'm talking about deaths, and the supposed dramatic concern by leftists in the one specific area... while ignoring other glaring areas.

It reveals that the concern isn't about human life. I don't think most virtue-signaling leftists care a ton about random people they don't know who die in gun altercations. Well, I know they don't, because they don't seem to care when most people die from guns. Most homicides are inner city violence, and that's long been shielded by the left, who retort with claims of systemic racism that force such gigantic murder numbers among such small populations of the country as far as young, black males. 50 people are murdered in a weekend in Chicago and there's no wailing from you, Joe Biden, the media, etc. Oddly, 50 people can die in 50 altercations and you don't care, but 18 people die in one altercation and suddenly it's front and center... it doesn't add up.

Can you explain that?

MAGA Mike is a religious NaziCon lunatic! Creation Museum, Noah's Ark and all.

1698456059926.png

I'm talking about deaths, and the supposed dramatic concern by leftists in the one specific area... while ignoring other glaring areas.

It reveals that the concern isn't about human life. I don't think most virtue-signaling leftists care a ton about random people they don't know who die in gun altercations. Well, I know they don't, because they don't seem to care when most people die from guns. Most homicides are inner city violence, and that's long been shielded by the left, who retort with claims of systemic racism that force such gigantic murder numbers among such small populations of the country as far as young, black males. 50 people are murdered in a weekend in Chicago and there's no wailing from you, Joe Biden, the media, etc. Oddly, 50 people can die in 50 altercations and you don't care, but 18 people die in one altercation and suddenly it's front and center... it doesn't add up.

Can you explain that?
We register cars. They are (for the most part) all searchable in a national database. We require licensing and training. We require insurance (for the most part). We do not hold guns (especially semi-automatics) to the same standards.

Yes, yes, yes...I get it Rationalization. Blame it on the blacks...dodge, dip, duck, deflect...dodge.

And yes, in big cities, there are criminals who will kill without regard. And it's the innocent that pay.
Check out CNN's gun violence death stories. It cuts across all social lines.

We register cars. They are (for the most part) all searchable in a national database. We require licensing and training. We require insurance (for the most part). We do not hold guns (especially semi-automatics) to the same standards.

Yes, yes, yes...I get it Rationalization. Blame it on the blacks...dodge, dip, duck, deflect...dodge.

And yes, in big cities, there are criminals who will kill without regard. And it's the innocent that pay.
But why is there no wailing from the 80-100 car deaths per day from you?

Where is the blaming of cars?

Do cars kill people? Why aren't you advocating to hold Ford and Chevy responsible for these deaths??

Also, and I made this seperate on purpose: Why do you not seem to care about lots of individual homicides, but become triggered by rare instances where more than 4 people were shot/killed?

Why is there such catastrophically different treatment for instances that largely produce the same result?

But why is there no wailing from the 80-100 car deaths per day from you?

Where is the blaming of cars?

Do cars kill people? Why aren't you advocating to hold Ford and Chevy responsible for these deaths??
Ummm..there is. From various state and federal agencies...on almost a weekly basis.

And..those companies..have already been held liable for their "screw ups".
Just do a simple Google search. :auiqs.jpg:

Ummm..there is. From various state and federal agencies...on almost a weekly basis.

And..those companies..have already been held liable for their "screw ups".
Just do a simple Google search. :auiqs.jpg:
But you, Joe Biden, the MSM, and Democrats don't seem to care. You never talk about it.

Why don't you care about the innocent who die?

Also, and I made this seperate on purpose: Why do you not seem to care about lots of individual homicides, but become triggered by rare instances where more than 4 people were shot/killed?

Why is there such catastrophically different treatment for instances that largely produce the same result?
Dude. You don't hear about the individual homicides..unless you are looking at every small town and city...and large city on a daily basis.

Forum List

Back