Mike Johnson: Problem Is the Human Heart, Not Guns

AR-15s Were Made to Explode Human Bodies.
I guess it takes a Dragonlady level of ignorance and gullibility to believe that level of blatant bullshit.
In many jurisdictions, it is not legal to use an AR-15 to hunt deer. Do you know why?
It's not deadly enough. There is too much risk of merely injuring the deer, without killing it, causing it to suffer needlessly. In hunting, there is an ethical mandate to kill the animal quickly, and cleanly, to inflicting needless suffering on it.
The round shown on the top, of the image below, is the round that an AR-15 takes.
The round shown below it is a typical deer-hunting round.
View attachment 849916
So you’re saying that an AR is a lousy hunting weapon.
No kidding.
So it’s just a very dangerous toy .
Got it

No, that is not what I am saying.

I am addressing the absurd lie that there is anything about an “assault weapon” that makes it particularly deadly, by pointing out that the AR-15 is not nearly as deadly as any suitable deer-hunting rifle.

No, that is not what I am saying.

I am addressing the absurd lie that there is anything about an “assault weapon” that makes it particularly deadly, by pointing out that the AR-15 is not nearly as deadly as any suitable deer-hunting rifle.
Why would the military have a weapon that isn’t useful in killing people?

Why would they keep that weapon in service for almost SIXTY years?

What weapon are you falsely claiming our military uses, that falls under the fraudulent “assault weapon” category?
There is almost no difference between an AR-15 and a military assault weapon (m-16, m-4, ). They shoot the same cartridge. Have the same range. They each fire at almost exactly the same rate (excluding auto-fire which is discouraged in the military).

There is almost no difference between an AR-15 and a military assault weapon (m-16, m-4, ). They shoot the same cartridge. Have the same range. They each fire at almost exactly the same rate (excluding auto-fire which is discouraged in the military).

Do you understand that fully-automatic capability, or even a three-shot burst mode, is a HUGE difference between a gun that has it, and a gun that does not?

And that puts the lie to your absurd claim that “They each fire at almost exactly the same rate.” That's the whole point of a fully-automatic, or burst fire mode, to fire at a much greater rate than is possible with semiautomatic.

Do you understand that fully-automatic capability, or even a three-shot burst mode, is a HUGE difference between a gun that has it, and a gun that does not?

And that puts the lie to your absurd claim that “They each fire at almost exactly the same rate.” That's the whole point of a fully-automatic, or burst fire mode, to fire at a much greater rate than is possible with semiautomatic.
So the only difference between the AR and the military version is the ability of the military version to fire in the auto position(as a machine gun)

Got it

No they really don't fire at exactly the same rate since a civilian rifle in not capable of full auto or 3 round burst fire.

And I have a mini 14 chambered for the same round as an AR 15 but is doesn't scare you like the black gun does even though it is functionally the same

And the military is considering changing the 5.56 round because it really isn't as good at killing people as you think

And FYI ALL semiauto rifles fire at exactly the same rate. 1 round per trigger pull.

So all your arguments fall apart

So the only difference between the AR and the military version is the ability of the military version to fire in the auto position(as a machine gun)

Got it

That's the difference between every civilian semiauto and military rifle of any caliber. So why don't you just say you want to ban ALL semiauto firearms?

No they really don't fire at exactly the same rate since a civilian rifle in not capable of full auto or 3 round burst fire.

And I have a mini 14 chambered for the same round as an AR 15 but is doesn't scare you like the black gun does even though it is functionally the same

And the military is considering changing the 5.56 round because it really isn't as good at killing people as you think

And FYI ALL semiauto rifles fire at exactly the same rate. 1 round per trigger pull.

So all your arguments fall apart
For the most part the military discourages the use of automatic fire. That was the reason for the three round burst which has also been discarded

Bump stocks however can imitate auto fire but more importantly

I’m single fire mode there is virtually no difference between an AR and the military version

You can fire with very little recoil as fast as you can twitch a finger

Mike Johnson: Problem Is the Human Heart, Not Guns​

This is why I hate ‘Republicans’…they are lying sacks of nutless dog shit. The problem is dark Democrats and ANYONE looking at the absolute facts knows it.
Just fucking say it you spineless fucks!
32225B5C-7ABD-4D47-AEA9-8B9C8C9B6319.jpeg

Unkotare

Every nation on earth has humans and those humans have hearts.

WE have a mass murder and in fact a gun violence problem.

What’s different? Half a billion guns

The humans in other nations that don’t have the second amendments have hearts. Some of their hearts have problems too. Yet they don’t have the weekly bloodbaths we do.

Me thinks it may be the 2nd amendment that is the problem.
Rather a misinterpretation of the 2A

The humans in other nations that don’t have the second amendments have hearts. Some of their hearts have problems too. Yet they don’t have the weekly bloodbaths we do.

Me thinks it may be the 2nd amendment that is the problem.
NOPE….the problem is so simple.
Tens of millions of bitter dark people whom aren’t genetically or culturally fit for this type of liberty and freedom. Some should still be kept in cages.
30E98377-0522-4915-9449-AE3D3569F0E4.jpeg

Every nation on earth has humans and those humans have hearts.

WE have a mass murder and in fact a gun violence problem.

What’s different? Half a billion guns
Very true. The right wing folks do have a point though; we need to keep violent people locked up for much longer than we currently do. The problem of course is the moment after the right wing politicians get through saying that...they come up with, “I’m going to cut spending to the bone!” Which draws from all of the resources that could go toward keeping truly violent folks locked up.

Forum List

Back