Mike Johnson warned the US was going down a 'dark and depraved' path

I find it QUITE UGLY that an AMERICAN would call OUR COUNTRY DARK & DEPRAVED.

When most world leaders or candidates for leadership use violent rhetoric, they do so in talking about their nation's enemies. Donald Trump uses violent rhetoric when talking about people who disagree with him.

The more right wing media publishes lies about Joe Biden's health, mental accuity, or unsubstantiated allegations of criminal corruption, the more destabilizing such lies become.

Your REAL enemies have been emboldened, by this bullshit, and seeing your eagerness to believe the lies, are using their access to the internet to promote this bullshit. Iran, China, and Russian intelligence services are flooding social media to promote the lies.

The USA is being destroyed by YOU and people like YOU who continue to buy into the lies Donald Trumps tells with absolutely no consequences.

When most world leaders or candidates for leadership use violent rhetoric, they do so in talking about their nation's enemies. Donald Trump uses violent rhetoric when talking about people who disagree with him.

The more right wing media publishes lies about Joe Biden's health, mental accuity, or unsubstantiated allegations of criminal corruption, the more destabilizing such lies become.

Your REAL enemies have been emboldened, by this bullshit, and seeing your eagerness to believe the lies, are using their access to the internet to promote this bullshit. Iran, China, and Russian intelligence services are flooding social media to promote the lies.

The USA is being destroyed by YOU and people like YOU who continue to buy into the lies Donald Trumps tells with absolutely no consequences.
You are attacking the wrong person.

get over it, no matter how you try to bullshit the boards, it was a libel case in civil court, not a criminal case proving Trump committed a crime

Libel in civil court, crooked New York courts
I have no problem getting "over it." In fact I'm glad you are using bad faith arguments.

It is a perfect example of the irony of the entire OP.

You want people to step up when crimes are committed. Yet at the same time you defend and choose to believe someone who likely committed sexual assault, despite more than 20 people claiming he did just that. Three of which under oath. Causing a jury to decide he likely did so. Despite him boasting about grabbing women by the pussy. Despite him bragging he walks into girls dressing room as a perk of his status.

You are making it clear that any excuse and tactic, including dishonest ones are acceptable to reject the notion that your preferred candidate committed sexual assault.

It doesn't get more dark and depraved.

You mentioned Bill Clinton to start our conversation. I don't need or ever had to defend his attitude towards woman. I can say he has the morals of an ally cat towards woman. You on the other have put yourself in the position of needing to defend Trump. Despite his morals being ten times worse and way better documented.

Last edited:
im-757397-1.jpg

HAIL SATAN!

I have no problem getting "over it." In fact I'm glad you are using bad faith arguments.

It is a perfect example of the irony of the entire OP.

You want people to step up when crimes are committed. Yet at the same time you defend and choose to believe someone who likely committed sexual assault, despite more than 20 people claiming he did just that. Three of which under oath. Causing a jury to decide he likely did so. Despite him boasting about grabbing women by the pussy. Despite him bragging he walks into girls dressing room as a perk of his status.

You are making it clear that any excuse and tactic, including dishonest ones are acceptable to reject the notion that your preferred candidate committed sexual assault.

You mentioned Bill Clinton to start our conversation. I don't need or ever had to defend his attitude towards woman. I can say he has the morals of an ally cat towards woman. You on the other have put yourself in the position of needing to defend Trump. Despite his morals being ten times worse and way better documented.
again, you are talking about something that may or may not have happened 30 years ago

next to killing somebody, I can think of no crime greater than rape

That somebody will not report rape, when they are 52 years old is just absolutely unbelievable. Yet of course, now that they can make millions outside of the criminal courts, and they have the backing of multi-millionaire democrats, really makes this case stink like dirty politics. On top of that the politicians changed the statue of limitations specifically for this case. Add the fact that this is 30 years old.

Can I keep going, no witnesses in a crowded, upscale store during the holiday season.

I do not need to defend Trump, I am just pointing out the obvious in this political case. I would do the same for Clinton.

now I catch you lying, Trump stated women in hollywood (hired by harvey wienstein, loose slutty women) allow men to grab them. He did not state he grabbed them, he simply stated they allow it. So there is no boasting in the context you state. I dont see it as boasting at all, but you need to make is seem that way to sway opinion in your favor.
Despite him boasting about grabbing women by the pussy.

I love this comment of yours, trying to sway opinion against trump. You have a piss poor imagination and you have no knowledge of what people have been convicted. It gets much darker, much more depraved, unless you are talking about yourself

Mike Johnson is right, it's time to get the old America back. It's time we embraced morality again. This is indeed a battle of good versus evil.

---The now-House speaker called US culture "dark and depraved" on a World Prayer Network call.---

America has always been morally depraved.

There just have been a lot of religious zealots that lived in isolation from that reality. Most of them have been morally depraved in their own special way.

Try watching a series named "Hell on Wheels" to get a more accurate picture of early American morality.

again, you are talking about something that may or may not have happened 30 years ago

next to killing somebody, I can think of no crime greater than rape

That somebody will not report rape, when they are 52 years old is just absolutely unbelievable. Yet of course, now that they can make millions outside of the criminal courts, and they have the backing of multi-millionaire democrats, really makes this case stink like dirty politics. On top of that the politicians changed the statue of limitations specifically for this case. Add the fact that this is 30 years old.

Can I keep going, no witnesses in a crowded, upscale store during the holiday season.

I do not need to defend Trump, I am just pointing out the obvious in this political case. I would do the same for Clinton.

now I catch you lying, Trump stated women in hollywood (hired by harvey wienstein, loose slutty women) allow men to grab them. He did not state he grabbed them, he simply stated they allow it. So there is no boasting in the context you state. I dont see it as boasting at all, but you need to make is seem that way to sway opinion in your favor.

I love this comment of yours, trying to sway opinion against trump. You have a piss poor imagination and you have no knowledge of what people have been convicted. It gets much darker, much more depraved, unless you are talking about yourself
That somebody will not report rape, when they are 52 years old is just absolutely unbelievable.
She was not 52 years old.
Unless of course this person is 52 in the picture
by the way coming forward years later is common. Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein both had accusers who waited decades.
To which Carrol had 2 people testifying who worked in that store back in the day, in court that on the day she described (Tuesday or Thursday, I'm hazy on it but she was specific) the floor she claimed it happened was often unmanned because it was slow and the dressing rooms unlocked. Weird right that she just so happens to describe the one store that according to store clerks was calm enough to allow for this event. Not to mention again and for the last time that she told 2 people at the time of the event. So now we have 3 people who needed to perjure themselves about the contemporaneous events. Five if you count the 2 other accusers.

But hey keep on believing the habitual liar who goes into locker rooms with naked fifteen-year-olds. Or do you deny he said he did that?
rump stated women in hollywood (hired by harvey wienstein, loose slutty women) allow men to grab them. He did not state he grabbed them, he simply stated they allow it.
Oh you got from the transcript, "hired by Harvey Weinstein". By the way you can read "letting" somebody do something in 2 ways.

Letting as in wanting.
Or letting as in not stopping them. The second is not the same as wanting

And as you not considering it boasting Elektra. If Trump would shoot somebody in the middle of fifth avenue, you would claim you believe the victims threw himself in front of the bullet. Willful ignorance and intellectual dishonesty work that way.

Last edited:
His bankruptcies - everybody fails before they succeed. That's not true. Warren Buffet has never gone bankrupt. Bill Gates. Steve Jobs. Very few billionaires have failed on the way to the top.
warren buffet, bill gates, and steve jobs are not in the real estate business

sure, warren buffet has never gone bankrupt, how can he, he is protected from the companies that do by only owning stocks or multiple layers of corporations are in between him and the failing company. What we can say is that Warren Buffet has lost billions more than Trump has ever made.

Steve Jobs, a computer business, much different than real estate, same with bill gates, much different

She was not 52 years old.
E. Jean Carroll was in fact, 52 years old. You must lie about the age and you expect us to believe all the other lies that follow.

There you have it, USMB users/friends. The truth can not be told by democrats so in order for them to denigrate Trump.

A 52 year old hag is claiming she was raped 30 years ago, and it was so traumatic she could not tell the police, but not so traumatic to have democrat millionaires back her by paying for lawyers, so she can get rich in civil court, again, 30 years later.

30 years later! Finally the shame is not so unbearable as to tell the story for a $5 million dollar pay day.

forkup, you lied about the age. You are not believable.

Forum List

Back