Mike Lindell Absolute Proof

Because I'm sure that Mr. Lindell wants very much to be intellectually honest and complete, I'm sure he provides a comprehensive and accurate look at the arguments on both sides of each allegation so that the viewer can be sure they're getting the whole story, from which they can make up their own minds with all facts and possibilities at hand.

I haven't viewed the movie. Have I made a fair assumption?
What don't you watch it and offer us a critique, with your own evidence to rebut what he says?

:dunno:
I'll wait on an answer to my question, but I certainly appreciate your concern.
I will answer your question. I am NOT afraid of the truth (unlike your authoritarian ass).

It is very much one sided. My Pillow dude makes no attempt to appear objective. He is arguing his case to all who will listen.

Now that you have an answer to your fucking question, are you going to quit being a fuck pussy and respond?

(my money is on silence--you have demonstrated your fear of actual debate, at least when it comes to debating me)
(chicken)
I'd very much like to see a discussion that includes the arguments from both ends, so neither side can get away with intellectual dishonesty.

Unlike you, I want the whole picture. Always.
SO DO I!!!

I WANT TO HEAR THE RESPONSE!!!

All we heard since November 4 has been "baseless, baseless, no evidence"
lalalala.gif

From none other than YOUR FAKE OBJECTIVE ASS!!!

Just finished watching it from start to finish. How many of you have watched the entire 2 hour movie?
Mike Lendell is insane. You might catch an STD from watching anything he made.
Post number two on this thread. "How many of you have something bad to say about, but haven't actually watched it?" I could see you coming before you even read the opening post.
Not really interested in watching 2 hours of insane lies and propaganda. i can barely take watching Faux for 10 minutes.
Then go away and let the grown ups talk
Youre not grown. Youre childish mind that believes in boogeymen lets me know you need a babysitter. The movie is just another collection of insane shitbird conspiracy theories.
If Mike Lindell is lying then Dominion can sue him and take everything he has, and should do it. In fact, they have a civic obligation to put such lies down that is dividing the country, that is, if they are lies.

However, you and I know they won't because you and I know, as well as 30% of democrat voters, that the election was stolen.

It's the only reasonable conclusion so long that Dominion remains silent.

All conservatives want is their day in court but Progressives won't allow it.

'Please Sue Me': MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell Welcomes Dominion Lawsuit Over Election Claims (newsweek.com)
Oh good. He challenged them. I hope they sue the shit out of this idiot.
So we agree.

And if they do not, that indicates Mike is right.

Isn't that right?
No we dont agree. If they dont sue this idiot then it must be because of some technicality. If you notice the lawsuits they brought against NewsMax and Fox are specific so they cant worm out of it on a technicality.
Looking at things from the outside is reality.

Because I'm sure that Mr. Lindell wants very much to be intellectually honest and complete, I'm sure he provides a comprehensive and accurate look at the arguments on both sides of each allegation so that the viewer can be sure they're getting the whole story, from which they can make up their own minds with all facts and possibilities at hand.

Watch the last 30 minutes and give us your almighty response.
Asymmetrical preaching bores me.
Do you want to know the arguments or not?

It's not My Pillow dude talking. He has an expert presenting the evidence.

Just finished watching it from start to finish. How many of you have watched the entire 2 hour movie?
Mike Lendell is insane. You might catch an STD from watching anything he made.
Post number two on this thread. "How many of you have something bad to say about, but haven't actually watched it?" I could see you coming before you even read the opening post.
Not really interested in watching 2 hours of insane lies and propaganda. i can barely take watching Faux for 10 minutes.
Then go away and let the grown ups talk
Youre not grown. Youre childish mind that believes in boogeymen lets me know you need a babysitter. The movie is just another collection of insane shitbird conspiracy theories.
If Mike Lindell is lying then Dominion can sue him and take everything he has, and should do it. In fact, they have a civic obligation to put such lies down that is dividing the country, that is, if they are lies.

However, you and I know they won't because you and I know, as well as 30% of democrat voters, that the election was stolen.

It's the only reasonable conclusion so long that Dominion remains silent.

All conservatives want is their day in court but Progressives won't allow it.

'Please Sue Me': MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell Welcomes Dominion Lawsuit Over Election Claims (newsweek.com)
Oh good. He challenged them. I hope they sue the shit out of this idiot.
So we agree.

And if they do not, that indicates Mike is right.

Isn't that right?
No we dont agree. If they dont sue this idiot then it must be because of some technicality. If you notice the lawsuits they brought against NewsMax and Fox are specific so they cant worm out of it on a technicality.
Looking at things from the outside is reality.
You cant prove that statement. There are plenty of looney birds that view things from the outside and make up their own alternate reality.

" It's not My Pillow dude talking. He has an expert presenting the evidence. "

Interesting. That might be his way out of getting sued.

If he is lying, he should be sued. I am sure he has been advised of it.

Not really interested, unless and until there is an opportunity to see and hear both sides at the same time.

I'll go ahead and trust the Republican governors, the Republican election officials, the state judges (including those appointed by Trump), the USSC, the FBI, and the Attorney General, all of whom disagree with Trump and his Trumpsters.

You cant sue someone for filming someone that is lying though.

Not really interested, unless and until there is an opportunity to see and hear both sides at the same time.
Cop out.

I knew it.

You're afraid to hear their case. Does not surprise me.
I'll go ahead and trust the Republican governors, the Republican election officials, the state judges (including those appointed by Trump), the USSC, the FBI, and the Attorney General, all of whom disagree with Trump and his Trumpsters.
Because they too heard ALL THE EVIDENCE and made an educated decision on it....RIGHT!!!

Your first mistake is to trust ANY of those motherfuckers.

But, your chicken shit is noted.

If My Pillow is presenting this expert's opinion and basis of her opinion as fact (which he is), he can be sued for slander, yes.

If My Pillow is presenting this expert's opinion and basis of her opinion as fact (which he is), he can be sued for slander, yes.
All he has to do is preface the movie and he is absolved of any responsibility.

I watched the whole video last night. I do hope that those making threats against those presenting evidence are arrested and anyone in the government who assisted or was complicit with these frauds upon the people. Our federal agencies need a good house cleaning.

I’m curious, if there is absolute proof then why didn’t AG Barr do anything? Why did he say he had not seen convincing evidence of systemic fraud?

Even OAN had a 90 second disclaimer that it does not stand behind the crazy claims made by crazy, former drug addict, Lindell

When do you think that is going to happen when anything on fraud is censored by networks Twitter and Facebook. There is the disingenuous we talked about. You could care less about the truth. Why don't you have the guts to admit it?

I watched the whole video last night. I do hope that those making threats against those presenting evidence are arrested and anyone in the government who assisted or was complicit with these frauds upon the people. Our federal agencies need a good house cleaning.

I’m curious, if there is absolute proof then why didn’t AG Barr do anything? Why did he say he had not seen convincing evidence of systemic fraud?
Because he is part of the conspiracy to hide the fraud. All he has to do is lie. It is what they do in DC.

When do you think that is going to happen when anything on fraud is censored by networks Twitter and Facebook. There is the disingenuous we talked about. You could care less about the truth. Why don't you have the guts to admit it?
I could care less about the truth.

It really should be "couldn't care less", but I know you're trying, and I'm trying to make you happy.

Evidently they found out Barr was helping with the Jewish owned space based lazers that started the CA fires.

Even OAN had a 90 second disclaimer that it does not stand behind the crazy claims made by crazy, former drug addict, Lindell
You think people are not allowed to cover their asses? Why should the network face intimidation and blackmail and lawsuits if they do not have to by using a disclaimer? Notice they do not say it is false information.

Because he is part of the conspiracy to hide the fraud. All he has to do is lie. It is what they do in DC.
Come on man. Why is it that every Dump supporting sycophant that hits his limit in his ability to support the craziness any longer suddenly becomes part of the conspiracy?

Forum List

Back