Mike Lindell

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
I admire the guy for coming out of nowhere to create the "my pillow" concept. Now he is promoting sheets allegedly made from the "best cotton in the world" in freaking Egypt. Who could tell the difference between cotton made in the USA and cotton grown in Egypt? Lindell is a big "made in America" guy. Why would he think promoting Egyptian cotton is the best way to sell his stuff?

I admire the guy for coming out of nowhere to create the "my pillow" concept. Now he is promoting sheets allegedly made from the "best cotton in the world" in freaking Egypt. Who could tell the difference between cotton made in the USA and cotton grown in Egypt? Lindell is a big "made in America" guy. Why would he think promoting Egyptian cotton is the best way to sell his stuff?
Throw the cheap Walmart sheets in the ragbag and get some good sheets made from Egyptian cotton and then you will understand.

Egyptian cotton is hand picked, so the strands are longer and straight compared to machine picked cotton strands, which get torn up during the process, Long strands make the cloth stronger and last longer.
Men's expensive high end dress shirts have been made from Egyptian cotton for decades. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Are you kidding?.....Egyptian cotton has been the best cotton in the world forever...most sheets have a certain % of Egyptian cotton woven into them.....the more EC the more the sheets cost....

Egyptian cotton is the Champagne of cotton, it has ALWAYS been the most superior cotton on the planet. I would NEVER have ANY cotton except Egyptian cotton.

1595898765841.png

1595898796000.png

Umm our cotton is no match. I even buy over priced Egyptian cotton sheets and thats all i will ever buy. They are soft, they breathe better and much "cooler" (temp)

Okay I'm going to help you out for your safety and the safety of them you love, and who love you. Never, never, NEVER question anything spoken by Mr. Lindell. He is the Don of bath and bed linens. To question the king is to court disaster. As far as the Egyptian cotton sheet go, he stole that idea off one of his compitition. Lindell was a crack head. Once a crackhead always a crackhead.

Forum List

Back