Mike Pence Has a Policy

He never is left alone with another woman unless his wife is in attendance. And he doesn’t attend parties where alcohol is being served without his wife.

Imagine a world where all married men had such a policy.
That shows a phenomenal lack of trust.

His lack of trust in himself, or his wife? Is he only left alone in a room with men? And he only attends parties that serve alcohol that his wife attends so he can Beer Google? I'm curious here, help me out.

That's what he believes in.....and I respect other people's beliefs.

I'm not like that, but what's the problem if that's what he likes?? :dunno: :smile:
The problem is that he is the VP for the Orange Mammon Bloated Anal Gland.

....and there we go with the Orange.....these "people" can not help themselves....:rolleyes-41: they are all programmed the same.:itsok:

VFzTdZN.png

The left calls Pence a pervert who is such a ravenous sexual predator that he doesn't even trust himself around women.

He is just avoiding the bimbo bombs. Just try to accuse him of phony misconduct. See how far you get. He is well aware of the way women lie. The sex liars might have to go all the way back to kindergarten to accuse Mike Pence.

He never is left alone with another woman unless his wife is in attendance. And he doesn’t attend parties where alcohol is being served without his wife.

Happy for him, if one can’t trust themselves they should have such rules.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Funny how the Left are so immoral they attack people for being good.

I'm not like that, but what's the problem if that's what he likes?? :dunno: :smile:

....and there we go with the Orange.....these "people" can not help themselves....:rolleyes-41: they are all programmed the same.:itsok:

VFzTdZN.png

"and I respect other people's beliefs."

No you don't. Pissing contest aside, you really don't.

VFzTdZN.png

You say - "Orange Mammon Bloated Anal Gland." ????????????:cuckoo:

What is there to respect ???

VFzTdZN.png

Your violent and hysterical attacks make Manson blush.

Don’t see Pence being accused by liar Leftard women and you never will, shitforbrains.

Don’t see Pence being accused by liar Leftard women and you never will, shitforbrains.

Oh come now, you know that if the Dems wanted to they could find someone from his high school or college days to make up shit about him.

Its not normal though is it ?
It does suggest a lack of control. He is not right in the head.

Oh come now, you know that if the Dems wanted to they could find someone from his high school or college days to make up shit about him.
I heard at 6 months he was grabbing tits. You freaks will say it, you know it.

His lack of trust in himself, or his wife? Is he only left alone in a room with men? And he only attends parties that serve alcohol that his wife attends so he can Beer Google? I'm curious here, help me out.
In himself, or his wife's lack of trust in him.

It is not normal and it would not be possible in most jobs.

But I do know a few people that hold it, I know a guy I used to go to church with that saw a woman he knew on the side of the road with a broken down car and he would not give her a ride because they would be alone in the car together. So he left her and called someone else to come get her.

In my job we often drive to meet with clients or to go to trade shows and often there is one man and one woman that are sent depending on the nature of the show.

In himself, or his wife's lack of trust in him.

Most likely both.

I heard at 6 months he was grabbing tits. You freaks will say it, you know it.

Not sure who "you freaks" are, but I defended Kav from the get go, so do not lump me in with them

But I do know a few people that hold it, I know a guy I used to go to church with that saw a woman he knew on the side of the road with a broken down car and he would not give her a ride because they would be alone in the car together. So he left her and called someone else to come get her.

In my job we often drive to meet with clients or to go to trade shows and often there is one man and one woman that are sent depending on the nature of the show.
Thats really sad.

Mike Pence is Trump's Joe Biden. No one really wanted to assassinate Obama badly enough that they'd put up with Biden as President. Imagine President Pence.

Hey, was that gay conversion thing with Pence real?

Thats really sad.

And he considers himself a model Christian.

Mike Pence is Trump's Joe Biden. No one really wanted to assassinate Obama badly enough that they'd put up with Biden as President. Imagine President Pence.

Hey, was that gay conversion thing with Pence real?

Probably. It is a real thing among many Christian sects in this country.

I expect that most of you libtards have come from broken homes or had other emotionally wrenching experiences which make you resent those who haven't. Sorry about that.

Forum List

Back