Mike Pence Has a Policy

He never is left alone with another woman unless his wife is in attendance. And he doesn’t attend parties where alcohol is being served without his wife.

Imagine a world where all married men had such a policy.
The 1850’s or so. Earlier.

Are you ever left alone with another man if your husband is not in attendance?

Do you attend parties where alcohol is being served without your husband?

What kind of a job would one have that they would never, ever be alone in a room with a member of the opposite sex?

He never is left alone with another woman unless his wife is in attendance. And he doesn’t attend parties where alcohol is being served without his wife.

What kind of a job would one have that they would never, ever be alone in a room with a member of the opposite sex?

Black flag does not roll that way.

He plays for the other team.

And he considers himself a model Christian.
I would think that he does. I do wonder at the mindset behind his "policy".
/----/ He doesn't want to be set up (like Kavanaugh) With a witness at every meeting it's harder to make false charges.

Well, unless he had this policy all the way back to high school, it would not really help against such things, now would it?
/----/ Not one shred of evidence and all witnesses said it never happened. But what the heck - he's Republican and fair game.

Yep, that was my whole point, which of course flew over your little partisan sheep head.

I defended Kavanaugh through all of this, there are more than 100 post of me doing so.

But Kavanaugh proves that even a policy such as that which Pence has would not stop him from being set up if people wanted to do so.
/------/ Agreed. Pence is using an abundance of caution but he can still be set up. Although with a track record of having his wife as a witness it will be harder for someone to fabricate an encounter. His wife can simply testify she was with him on any specif day and the encounter never happened. Besides, the Stormy D ruling and the pending investigation should put a damper on future false accusations.
pi rround.jpg

Why is that relevant?

What is with the sudden rash of gay jokes on this forum?

Why is that relevant?

Funny how Bill Clinton can make multiple flights on a private jet of a convicted pedophile to go spend time on the pedophiles private island and you evildoers are all happy for him.

Why is that relevant?

Funny how Bill Clinton can make multiple flights on a private jet of a convicted pedophile to go spend time on the pedophiles private island and you evildoers are all happy for him.

:21::21::21::21::21::21:

The left calls Pence a pervert who is such a ravenous sexual predator that he doesn't even trust himself around women.

He is just avoiding the bimbo bombs. Just try to accuse him of phony misconduct. See how far you get. He is well aware of the way women lie. The sex liars might have to go all the way back to kindergarten to accuse Mike Pence.
I see. It's always women's fault.

The left calls Pence a pervert who is such a ravenous sexual predator that he doesn't even trust himself around women.

He is just avoiding the bimbo bombs. Just try to accuse him of phony misconduct. See how far you get. He is well aware of the way women lie. The sex liars might have to go all the way back to kindergarten to accuse Mike Pence.

Always! if a woman does not want her pussy grabbed, she should not have one!

Why is that relevant?

Topic really has triggered you. Hit close to home I can see.

Why is that relevant?

Topic really has triggered you. Hit close to home I can see.

Yep it sure does. having spent way too much time a part of churches in the US I knew too many people that did this stupid shit.

Though I am not sure what that has to do with your parroting bull shit partisan conspiracy theories.

That shows a phenomenal lack of trust.

His lack of trust in himself, or his wife? Is he only left alone in a room with men? And he only attends parties that serve alcohol that his wife attends so he can Beer Google? I'm curious here, help me out.
In himself, or his wife's lack of trust in him.
Or a lack of trust in women. Every woman is approached with the expectation that they will lie if incentivized enough. That's a lack of trust and he is absolutely right.

That shows a phenomenal lack of trust.

His lack of trust in himself, or his wife? Is he only left alone in a room with men? And he only attends parties that serve alcohol that his wife attends so he can Beer Google? I'm curious here, help me out.
In himself, or his wife's lack of trust in him.
Or a lack of trust in women. Every woman is approached with the expectation that they will lie if incentivized enough. That's a lack of trust and he is absolutely right.

Thank god men are not like that! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Happy for him, if one can’t trust themselves they should have such rules.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Don’t see Pence being accused by liar Leftard women and you never will, shitforbrains.
Its not normal though is it ?
It does suggest a lack of control. He is not right in the head.

It is not normal and it would not be possible in most jobs.

But I do know a few people that hold it, I know a guy I used to go to church with that saw a woman he knew on the side of the road with a broken down car and he would not give her a ride because they would be alone in the car together. So he left her and called someone else to come get her.

In my job we often drive to meet with clients or to go to trade shows and often there is one man and one woman that are sent depending on the nature of the show.
I don't blame him. Give the woman a ride and she will be screaming rape as soon as she reaches her destination.

Don’t see Pence being accused by liar Leftard women and you never will, shitforbrains.

But I do know a few people that hold it, I know a guy I used to go to church with that saw a woman he knew on the side of the road with a broken down car and he would not give her a ride because they would be alone in the car together. So he left her and called someone else to come get her.

In my job we often drive to meet with clients or to go to trade shows and often there is one man and one woman that are sent depending on the nature of the show.
I don't blame him. Give the woman a ride and she will be screaming rape as soon as she reaches her destination.

You are a very jaded person.

Perhaps if one did not attempt to rape people, they would not scream rape.

Too bad women have so destroyed themselves that they lie when no one has ever grabbed their pussy.

Yes women have now lied so much the initial assumption is that she's lying. Pence has some insurance that make lying about him difficult.

Too bad women have so destroyed themselves that they lie when no one has ever grabbed their pussy.

Yes women have now lied so much the initial assumption is that she's lying. Pence has some insurance that make lying about him difficult.

Too bad we celebrate those that openly admit to actually grabbing that pussy.

Technically. I raped my second husband. Does that count?

Technically. I raped my second husband. Does that count?

Why am I not surprised that is the only way you could have sex with your husband.

Forum List

Back