Mike Pence Has a Policy

That's what he believes in.....and I respect other people's beliefs.

I'm not like that, but what's the problem if that's what he likes?? :dunno: :smile:
Listen to all the amoral scum criticizing him.

Happy for him, if one can’t trust themselves they should have such rules.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Don’t see Pence being accused by liar Leftard women and you never will, shitforbrains.
Its not normal though is it ?
It does suggest a lack of control. He is not right in the head.

It is not normal and it would not be possible in most jobs.

But I do know a few people that hold it, I know a guy I used to go to church with that saw a woman he knew on the side of the road with a broken down car and he would not give her a ride because they would be alone in the car together. So he left her and called someone else to come get her.

In my job we often drive to meet with clients or to go to trade shows and often there is one man and one woman that are sent depending on the nature of the show.
Thats really sad.

And he considers himself a model Christian.
I would think that he does. I do wonder at the mindset behind his "policy".

Don’t see Pence being accused by liar Leftard women and you never will, shitforbrains.

But I do know a few people that hold it, I know a guy I used to go to church with that saw a woman he knew on the side of the road with a broken down car and he would not give her a ride because they would be alone in the car together. So he left her and called someone else to come get her.

In my job we often drive to meet with clients or to go to trade shows and often there is one man and one woman that are sent depending on the nature of the show.
Thats really sad.

It is a misinterpretation of this passage from the bible...

"Abstain from all appearance of evil".

He never is left alone with another woman unless his wife is in attendance. And he doesn’t attend parties where alcohol is being served without his wife.

Imagine a world where all married men had such a policy.

Ever since I got self control this was a real danger....

Like, I used to be at 'Parties' and a glass of wine comes out, I would go mad ripping clothes of anyone....

For the first few years I needed the wife on call 24x7 but now I have her down to facetime... She is such a lucky woman...

mike pence is a fundy freak.
/----/ Is your counting down clock like your Mueller investigation Tick Tock Tick Tock?
I don't care.jpg

He never is left alone with another woman unless his wife is in attendance. And he doesn’t attend parties where alcohol is being served without his wife.

The 1850’s or so. Earlier.
/----/ You bash Trump for being a playboy (like Bill Clinton) and mock Mike Pense for being prudish and careful.
buttsore yoda.jpg

/----/ Is your counting down clock like your Mueller investigation Tick Tock Tick Tock?
View attachment 224862

The simple thing to do if you do not care is not to reply. By replying you are showing that you do care, even though you pretend not to.
/----/ I won't use a meme this time so not to confuse you. Now try to focus and answer my question: Is your counting down clock like your Mueller investigation Tick Tock Tick Tock?

View attachment 224862

The simple thing to do if you do not care is not to reply. By replying you are showing that you do care, even though you pretend not to.
/----/ I won't use a meme this time so not to confuse you. Now try to focus and answer my question: Is your counting down clock like your Mueller investigation Tick Tock Tick Tock?

That is very nice, still does not change the idiocy of your meme.

If you do not care, then you do not respond in any way.

Any other response, even a "i do not care button" displays a level of caring.

View attachment 224862

That is very nice, still does not change the idiocy of your meme.

If you do not care, then you do not respond in any way.

Any other response, even a "i do not care button" displays a level of caring.
/-----/ OK Thanks
I don't care.jpg

Thats really sad.

/----/ He doesn't want to be set up (like Kavanaugh) With a witness at every meeting it's harder to make false charges.

Thats really sad.

/----/ He doesn't want to be set up (like Kavanaugh) With a witness at every meeting it's harder to make false charges.
And the Left hate people who think ahead and are moral.

Thats really sad.

Well, unless he had this policy all the way back to high school, it would not really help against such things, now would it?

Thats really sad.

And the Left hate people who think ahead and are moral.

Kind of cute to see a Trump worshiper talk about morals.

Sort of like a MMA fan complaining about violence in sports.

Thats really sad.

Well, unless he had this policy all the way back to high school, it would not really help against such things, now would it?
/----/ Not one shred of evidence and all witnesses said it never happened. But what the heck - he's Republican and fair game.

The 1850’s or so. Earlier.

Are you ever left alone with another man if your husband is not in attendance?

Do you attend parties where alcohol is being served without your husband?

Thats really sad.

/----/ Not one shred of evidence and all witnesses said it never happened. But what the heck - he's Republican and fair game.

Yep, that was my whole point, which of course flew over your little partisan sheep head.

I defended Kavanaugh through all of this, there are more than 100 post of me doing so.

But Kavanaugh proves that even a policy such as that which Pence has would not stop him from being set up if people wanted to do so.

Forum List

Back