Mike Pence Has a Policy

and Pence does things the correct way . He can't easily be accused of anything wrong . This Pence kind of thinking should at least be introduced to young men as a way for them to conduct themselves and some will see how practical it is .

and Pence does things the correct way . He can't easily be accused of anything wrong . This Pence kind of thinking should at least be introduced to young men as a way for them to conduct themselves and some will see how practical it is .

I'll bet he also keeps a detailed diary of where he is and what he's doing every minute.

That's what he believes in.....and I respect other people's beliefs.

I'm not like that, but what's the problem if that's what he likes?? :dunno: :smile:
Being a faithful husband is his orientation. He was born that way. Don’t bully him lefties.

The solution has to accommodate the possibility that in any group of women, one or more may lie.

And we all know that men never lie.

See how well such a policy would work! Nobody gets to lie. The eyes of the guard or chaperone are always there. The whole idea of he said, she said, would be dead.

And while we're at it, there is no reason for women to vote, or own property, either. As a matter of fact, women should be property themselves! We can all get our bitch asses back into the kitchen and make some pies!

Forum List

Back