Mike Pence Has a Policy

I consider everything you post a lie.
So what. You're a leftist. That makes you an enemy.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

You are further left than I am!

:290968001256257790-final:
obamalover.

:21::21::21::21::21:

See, you are a lying bitch! I knew and now you just proved it!

Thanks!
Democrat!

More lies,. it is good to know that you were not lying when you said you could never be trusted.

He never is left alone with another woman unless his wife is in attendance. And he doesn’t attend parties where alcohol is being served without his wife.

Imagine a world where all married men had such a policy.

So when the boys get together for a working dinner and wine is served, no female staff can attend. That's what we call equality.

So what. You're a leftist. That makes you an enemy.

obamalover.

Thanks!
Democrat!

More lies,. it is good to know that you were not lying when you said you could never be trusted.
typical democrat. You aren't worth cat shit, you know that? Really. We need a Hitler for democrats.

obamalover.

Thanks!
Democrat!

typical democrat. You aren't worth cat shit, you know that? Really. We need a Hitler for democrats.

What a cute little leftist you are, tell the whole board that you cannot be trusted and then make up lies about me.

And a typical Trump sheep, wants to kill everyone that does not lick the ass of Trump as you do daily.

Are you related to Cesar Sayoc?

my DAD was like that , he was born in the mid 20s , married my MOM in about 48 and not particularly religious . I did the same after i got married in the late 60s and i do the same today in 2018 .

He never is left alone with another woman unless his wife is in attendance. And he doesn’t attend parties where alcohol is being served without his wife.

Imagine a world where all married men had such a policy.

So when the boys get together for a working dinner and wine is served, no female staff can attend. That's what we call equality.

Once women are allowed, the possibility that one or more may lie about being sexually harassed increases exponentially. The answer is to resurrect the chaperone. If there is a working dinner, women can attend if the company hires professional chaperones that will be a witness if one or more women decides to fabricate an attack. The liars just made it harder for women who have really been injured to be believed.

obamalover.

Thanks!
Democrat!

What a cute little leftist you are, tell the whole board that you cannot be trusted and then make up lies about me.

And a typical Trump sheep, wants to kill everyone that does not lick the ass of Trump as you do daily.

I don't have to lie about you. Everyone knows exactly who and what you are. In fact you just reminded us right now.

Thanks!
Democrat!

I don't have to lie about you. Everyone knows exactly who and what you are. In fact you just reminded us right now.

Was Cesar Sayoc the man you raped?

my DAD was like that , he was born in the mid 20s , married my MOM in about 48 and not particularly religious . I did the same after i got married in the late 60s and i do the same today in 2018 .

Can't trust yourself I suppose.

Democrat!

If he was, he'd be dead now because said second husband died about ten years ago. You know you are not supposed to mention family members, even dead ones. Otherwise I'd tell all about you and your......

If he was, he'd be dead now because said second husband died about ten years ago. You know you are not supposed to mention family members, even dead ones. Otherwise I'd tell all about you and your......

You are the one that told us all that you raped a man, so do not get POed when someone brings it up.

Once women are allowed, the possibility that one or more may lie about being sexually harassed increases exponentially.

So the solution is to discriminate against women in the workplace. These are the kind of common sense solutions the American people yearn for and only modern Republicans can offer.

You are the one that told us all that you raped a man, so do not get POed when someone brings it up.

You can't expand the context. You are either supposed to keep family members off limits or you don't. YOU don't.

Once women are allowed, the possibility that one or more may lie about being sexually harassed increases exponentially.

So the solution is to discriminate against women in the workplace. These are the kind of common sense solutions the American people yearn for and only modern Republicans can offer.

I have been told by more than a couple Christian Consevative Repubs that women have no place in the workforce and that they bring harassment on themselves by being there.

Can't trust yourself I suppose.
----------------------------------------------------------------- its respect for my wife GGator .

How is it disrespectful to be in a work environment with a female co-worker?

You can't expand the context. You are either supposed to keep family members off limits or you don't. YOU don't.

I am not expanding anything, once again you are the one that told us about you raping a man.

I have been told by more than a couple Christian Consevative Repubs that women have no place in the workforce and that they bring harassment on themselves by being there.

They don't mean it, I promise you. Those are the same Christian Conservative Repubs who are first to call a working woman for a good time. Trust me.

i am talking General . At work i suppose that it might be mandatory but i would do all i could to avoid it GGator .

No. The solution has to accommodate the possibility that in any group of women, one or more may lie. Which means, perhaps some type of chaperone. One even capable of accompanying women to the restroom so that she is not attacked on the way to or from. Or lie about it. Apply equality. Every man is assumed to be a sexual predator and every women is assumed to be a liar. Now we have equality and no one is discriminated against. Have you noticed that doctors always have a nurse in the room when examining a female? Now you know why.

Very recently a boy's life was destroyed because a group of girls didn't like him an became witnesses for one another accusing him of sexual assault. This was such a blatant lie that even guards wouldn't help. But you have to start somewhere.

Christine Blasey Ford accused a total stranger of attacking her 36 years ago. Guards would not help. But you have to start somewhere.

Forum List

Back