Miley Cyrus vows to leave country of Trump is elected President

Another reason to vote for Trump.
The USA would be better off without Miley

"I'd vote for Trump just so that nasty slut would move her skank ass out of the USA for good. ....... :cool:"

The OP took the words right out of my mouth. This woman is so disgusting I would personally driver her to the nearest border if she would promise not to come back.

I'd vote for Trump just so that nasty slut would move her skank ass out of the USA for good. ....... :cool:

mileycyrus.jpg
Miley Cyrus Threatens to Leave America if Donald Trump is Elected

:gives:
The leftist media that hypes this non-sense for money.

Rarely has a post fatally shot itself in the foot in fewer words. Huzzah.

Obviously if the media were "leftist" --- or based in any ideology --- they wouldn't care about what makes money.
The level of ignorance to think that the media isn't biased to the left must require a lot of effort on your part.

Miley can't sing......can't dance.......her only talent is hanging out her tongue like an over heated dog looking for a drink of water. ...... :cuckoo:

pug-miley-tongue.jpg

I'd vote for Trump just so that nasty slut would move her skank ass out of the USA for good. ....... :cool:

mileycyrus.jpg
Miley Cyrus Threatens to Leave America if Donald Trump is Elected

:gives:
The leftist media that hypes this non-sense for money.

Rarely has a post fatally shot itself in the foot in fewer words. Huzzah.

Obviously if the media were "leftist" --- or based in any ideology --- they wouldn't care about what makes money.
The level of ignorance to think that the media isn't biased to the left must require a lot of effort on your part.

None whatsoever. I've been close enough to know how it works. The fact remains --- nobody makes money spouting an ideology. They make money manipulating emotions.

This thread for example, which is an absolutely scintillating intellectual exercise. But ---- it worked. The OP bought it.

Another reason to vote for Trump.
The USA would be better off without Miley

Methinks the USA would be far better off without values that center on "celebrities" none of us actually know.

Who gives a flying fuck.

White culture is all fucked up and for no good reason other than poor parenting.

022916_celebs.jpg

Proof that a Trump win would immediately pay dividends :p

Now it's the entire province of Nova Scotia is it? They must have run out of room in Cape Breton.

I ain't going if Al Sharpton goes up there. :eusa_snooty:

White culture is all fucked up and for no good reason other than poor parenting.

This isn't even "white culture" --- it's media culture.
Pushovers like the OP think it's real.
It has to be white culture. If she was Black they would be swearing it was Black culture. I guess this is like when a white guy kills someone then they say he is crazy but if a Black guy does it all Blacks are thugs. :laugh:

Forum List

Back