Military court rules "Bump Stocks," are not machine guns.....duh.....

Hey...dipshit.....

Here you go......as to our ongoing discussion of your desire for background checks as a means to get gun registration...versus democrats who keep releasing gun criminals....

In Michigan, simply carrying a firearm without a concealed carry license can result in a mandatory minimum two-year prison sentence, but three teens who broke into a gun store in Saginaw could avoid prison time altogether despite pleading guilty to fifteen felony charges.

Remy M. Delgado, Preston W. O’Leary, and Travontis D. Miller are all adults now, but they were 17-years old when they broke into the Showtime Guns & Ammo store on August 2nd, 2019 and stole approximately 50 firearms.

Most of those haven’t been recovered, though police have traced one of those guns to the murder of an 87-year old woman last December.

Despite the laundry list of felony offenses and the violent crime associated with their theft, however, Judge Andre R. Borrello told the teens back in June that he would sentence all three of them under the Holmes Youthful Trainee Act, which allows a judge to divert defendants to probation. If they successfully complete their probationary term, their record is wiped clean.
On Thursday, the three men appeared before Borello for sentencing, but the public isn’t allowed to know what sentences were actually handed down.

------

Judge Borello, who once chaired the Saginaw County Democratic Committee before he was appointed to the bench by then-Gov. Jennifer Granholm,
=====

“In this case, the defendants stole 50 guns from Showtime Guns,” Stevenson said. “Fifty guns. Only 14 of those firearms have been recovered as of April 8 of this year. And no surprise, Judge, all of them have been found in the hands of convicted felons. In fact, one of those firearms was used in a homicide in December in which an 87-year-old grandmother was shot in the face and killed.”

Do you think these teenagers would do a background check on the criminals they gave or sold the guns?

Saginaw County Jail records indicate only Miller remains incarcerated as of Friday morning.

How ridiculous. What a dumb comparison.

Have you ever even touched a bumpstock? Do you even know what they are?
They're ridiculous pieces of garbage that let you do an initiation of the third world "spray and pray" shooting technique without an actual full auto rifle.

Yes and yes , u a fuckin idiot :D

I think you are lying Moon Bat. I don't think you have ever even a bump stock and little pussy Moon Bats like you would sure as hell would too chickenshit to ever fire a rifle with one.

If you ever have used a bump stock then you would know that they are a joke and are not serious tactical tools.

Does it matter? I'm sure you have never been an attending physician in an emergency room, yet you and countless other conspiracy theory nuts just like you constantly rant about your evaluation of medical procedures..

Does it matter? I'm sure you have never been an attending physician in an emergency room, yet you and countless other conspiracy theory nuts just like you constantly rant about your evaluation of medical procedures..

To understand that there was no need to ban bump stocks you need to know what the things really are. They are not tactical equipment. They are range toys. I doubt they will ever be used in a crime again.

The asshole Pollack caused a tremendous amount of damage due to his elevated position. The bump stock provided no advantage and probably was a determent. There were certainly more devastating equipment he could have used. As somebody that has actually shot a firearm in combat and one who is very very familiar with shooting I honestly think he could have done more damage with normal semi auto fire. Since the guy had money he could have afforded real F-A firearms, both illegal and legal.

Like I said before, as a Range Officer I have supervised people using bump stocks many times. Very seldom could anybody get through even one magazine without some kind of jamming. They were fun toys when they worked but that was a rare time. I seriously doubt very many of those 1000 rds that Pollack fired was from the rifle that had a bump stock. Based upon my experience I doubt he got through more than a couple of magazine. Certainly not the 30+ magazines that he used.

A double tap trigger will put out about the same RPMs and be a lot more reliable. For a few dollars any AR or AK can be (illegally) modified to shoot F-A and if timed right will be a million times more reliable and accurate than a bump stock. Pollack was rich enough he could have bought plenty of military grade F-A weapons on the black market.

The problem we see from you filthy ass Libtards is you jump on any anti RTKABA bandwagon any chance you get and you never really understand what the hell you are doing. This is a great example.

I would never own one the silly things. I have no use for them. I have a legal Class III M-16 and plenty of AR-15s. However, it is wrong for the filthy oppressive government to ban them based upon what happen in Las Vegas. That would be stupid. The military officers got it right.

No....not our evaluation, the evaluation of actual Doctors who aren't pushing a political agenda.

But please, stay on topic this time.

You seemed to think it was important enough to start a thread about the device he banned. Make up your mind you batshit crazy gun nut.

Shithead......I didn't bring up Trump, you fucking moron........the other anti-gun extremist brought in Trump....you dumb ass.

Why is this even an argument?
You guys seriously want Bump stocks to be legal??
And if you have absolutely no interest in one, like all normal people, than why do you care?
Slippery slope maybe?

We care because there is no reason to ban them. One of out the 10s of thousands was used illegally to murder people...we do not make laws based on that.

The slippery slope is real, why people like you deny it is just crazy.....

Perhaps you aren't reading what I wrote. I am fully aware that the military courts determined bump stocks are not machine guns. However, military courts and civilian courts are totally seperate. A military court ruling has no effect on our civilian courts. The ruling discussed in this thread has no bearing on our judicial system that was set up under our constitution. The military court ruling has no effect on you and me, unless you are in the military. Even if you are in the military, bump stocks are still banned by our US court system..

That ruling can be used in an Amicus brief to a civilian court...you fucking dipshit.

To understand that there was no need to ban bump stocks you need to know what the things really are. They are not tactical equipment. They are range toys. I doubt they will ever be used in a crime again.

The asshole Pollack caused a tremendous amount of damage due to his elevated position. The bump stock provided no advantage and probably was a determent. There were certainly more devastating equipment he could have used. As somebody that has actually shot a firearm in combat and one who is very very familiar with shooting I honestly think he could have done more damage with normal semi auto fire. Since the guy had money he could have afforded real F-A firearms, both illegal and legal.

Like I said before, as a Range Officer I have supervised people using bump stocks many times. Very seldom could anybody get through even one magazine without some kind of jamming. They were fun toys when they worked but that was a rare time. I seriously doubt very many of those 1000 rds that Pollack fired was from the rifle that had a bump stock. Based upon my experience I doubt he got through more than a couple of magazine. Certainly not the 30+ magazines that he used.

A double tap trigger will put out about the same RPMs and be a lot more reliable. For a few dollars any AR or AK can be (illegally) modified to shoot F-A and if timed right will be a million times more reliable and accurate than a bump stock. Pollack was rich enough he could have bought plenty of military grade F-A weapons on the black market.

The problem we see from you filthy ass Libtards is you jump on any anti RTKABA bandwagon any chance you get and you never really understand what the hell you are doing. This is a great example.

I would never own one the silly things. I have no use for them. I have a legal Class III M-16 and plenty of AR-15s. However, it is wrong for the filthy oppressive government to ban them based upon what happen in Las Vegas. That would be stupid. The military officers got it right.
All that is very intereting, and has nothing to do with the OP.

Shithead......I didn't bring up Trump, you fucking moron........the other anti-gun extremist brought in Trump....you dumb ass.
In a discussion about whether the device will continue being banned, Who banned it and why they did that is relevant, even if you don't want it to be. Define your subject more carefully next time idiot. However, I don't think you can define out all the information you don't want to hear.

That ruling can be used in an Amicus brief to a civilian court...you fucking dipshit.
Yes, and anyone else can present amicus brief's too. An amicus brief is nothing more than unasked for advice.

Yes asshole .. I played with one on the range. True that they are not accurate. But Stephen Paddock didn’t NEED to be accurate.

Now change your diaper and go the fuck to bed.

In a discussion about whether the device will continue being banned, Who banned it and why they did that is relevant, even if you don't want it to be. Define your subject more carefully next time idiot. However, I don't think you can define out all the information you don't want to hear.

Again, dumbass, I didnt mention Trump, you idiot, the other anti-gun extremist brought him up. Read the first post you ignorant moron.

Yes, and anyone else can present amicus brief's too. An amicus brief is nothing more than unasked for advice.

And you know what, the civilian courts may actually pay attention to the military court in any ruling they make since thwy are still a court of law you dumb ass.

Yes asshole .. I played with one on the range. True that they are not accurate. But Stephen Paddock didn’t NEED to be accurate.

Now change your diaper and go the fuck to bed.

moron you are the one who said the bump stock helped him, not us.

Forum List

Back