🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Military, Government, Architects, Engineers, Scientists, DON'T believe 9/11 story

Terri Creech, BS ME – Mechanical Engineer

"I have researched the events of 9/11 by watching many hours of videos of analysis of the collapses and of witness testimony. I do believe they were controlled demolitions."

Jean Van Luijk, B. Construction Science – Expert in the use of natural stone, advising architects, natural stone companies, building contractors, developers and private customers about stone selection, construction, and durable installation solutions.

"Starting a war with killing your own people is the real inconvenient truth. There are too many coincidences to start with. There's an illogical, very clean breakdown with Building 7 as climax and the final reports makes it even more unbelievable and to me it points towards a 'needed argument'.

Keep your back straight and stand up for your honest profession all architects and (demolition) engineers in the world ! Don't let them bribe you (but killing you cannot stop)."

Kristopher Borer, BS ME, MS Eng

"Simple conservation models of the observable events during the collapse of WTC 1 and 2 disprove the official theory of progressive collapse. There is simply no way that the observed events could have been driven solely by gravity -- an energy source that has been shown to be insufficient by orders of magnitude.

It is akin to saying that if a man drops a can of beans onto a stack of two other cans of beans, that it would result in the complete destruction of all three cans."

Derek Johnson, BS ME, EIT, CWI – Licensed Engineer in Training, State of Texas. American Welding Society Certified Welding Inspector, structural steel AWS D1.1.

"I did a much simplified finite element analysis (FEA) of the 9-11 structures (Twin Towers and WTC 7 (Solomon Bldg.)) using ANSYS with the autodyn plug in. The speed of the falls and the downward force impulses that would have been created by the plane damage made many at UTA (University of Texas at Austin) suspicious of the 9-11 investigation report. It is my opinion that a more complete and thorough FEA survey than the one I performed will help erode the credibility of the 9-11 report of record, and provide political pressure to bring those responsible for the 9-11 murders to trial. I am willing to volunteer time in working toward this goal, if anyone is interested and has access to FEA software, please contact me at cattleprods [at] hotmail.com and I will donate time to further this cause."

Tony Hepp, BS ME, M Div – Manufacturing Engineer (two years). Design Engineer ( four years).

"Yahweh once said through King Solomon, 'The first to plead his case seems right, until another comes and examines him.' (Prov 18:17, NASB) The unwillingness of the federal government to allow third-party examination of the 9/11 events and evidence raises many red flags in my mind. I find the 'inside job' arguments, especially those pertaining to Building 7, to be cogent."

Aleksandar Momcilovic, BSc ME – Licensed Engineer-in-Training, Province of Prince Edward Island, Canada.

"I'm an engineer in training working as a Junior Project Manager on constructing buildings and installing mechanical systems.

Although I'm from Canada, the war on terror affects the whole world. I think justice is owed to the public of what happened. I feel really bad for the US soldiers in Iraq and the Canadian soldiers in Afghanistan that have to give their lives for nothing! I think the investigation of the collapse of the buildings is just the start of uncovering the sad truth."

Gaspar Paya, BD Industrial Design Engineering

"Personally I found the Official Version of 9/11 too contradictory, and after reviewing all the information that I found about the 9/11 attack I really think they were an internal job. I hope some day we know the truth about all this terrible tragedy that hit the US."

Edward S. Munyak, BS ME, MS Eng. Mgmt., PE – Licensed Professional Mechanical Engineer and Fire Protection Engineer, State of California. 20 years experience as a Fire Protection Engineer for the U.S. Departments of Energy, Defense, and Veterans Affairs. Contributing Subject Matter Expert to the U.S. Department of Energy Fire Protection Engineering Functional Area Qualification Standard for Nuclear Facilities. Member, Board of Directors, Northern California - Nevada Chapter, Society of Fire Protection Engineers. Currently Fire Protection Engineer for the city of San Jose, CA, 10th largest city in the U.S.
Presentation at the 2007 National Fire Protection Association World Fire Safety Conference "High Rise Buildings and Large Fires - Structural loads & thermal strain - What can happen"

"We will find that the government investigations into building collapse [at the World Trade Center] must consider controlled demolition as far more probable since fire effects collapse could never be duplicated. ...

- The concentric nearly freefall speed exhibited by each building was identical to most controlled demolitions.

- The aircraft impact and fire severity effects were magnified in the NIST reports.

- Collapse of WTC 1, 2 & 7 were not caused by fire effects. ...

The NIST fire results proved that the fire loading in WTC was consistent with all building code assumptions and that the steel frame temperatures were not even close to the critical temperature of steel 593 degree Centigrade. Analysis also showed that the fire in WTC 2 [South Tower] was almost under control and running out of fuel when it suddenly and totally failed in less than one hour. Analysis further shows that the fire was oxygen starved hence not nearly at hot as other high rise fires. The official reports and conclusions had many technical distortions and obfuscations of the excellent research input in arriving at a flawed, politically driven conclusion of building performance."

Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.

Presentation to the Northern California - Nevada Chapter, Society of Fire Protection Engineers 4/21/06: "A steel frame building with the mass of WTC 1 or 2 could have partial structural collapse after aircraft impact only if the heat output was at least 100 times the heat release rate of the accountable fuel load and ventilation conditions in the south tower.

This fire would need to involve every floor from impact floor to the roof with most windows broken and providing plenty of oxygen as in the Edificio Windsor fire in Madrid.

This most severe fire would need to burn for at least 12 hours before loss of strength from heat; and thermal strains from expansion and contraction caused partial collapse." The Northern California - Nevada Society of Fire Protection Engineers

Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"I have collaborated with a research chemical engineer (P.E. in CA also) and he has worked with NIST reports that positively show that the jet fuel contributed very little to the duration of the fires and that in fact all the fires were very weak in historical perspective. They were oxygen starved as evidenced by the black smoke. If you dig deeper into the NIST reports they confirm that steel temperatures were low.

I presented for continuing education credits at the NFPA World Safety Conference in Boston, MA 6/4/2007. My presentation showed that all three WTC "collapses" have no resemblance to any previous high rise fire, full scale fire tests in the UK involving much higher steel temperatures, or computer simulations using finite element analysis.

Mike Maguire, MS Aeronautical and Mechanical Eng, PE – Licensed Professional Mechanical Engineer, State of California. 18 years experience at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, including 3 years as the lead Mechanical Engineer for the High Explosive Application Facility (HEAF).

"It is my belief that WTC 1 and 2 were taken down by non-conventional controlled demolition in which the buildings were exploded from the top down and the large core columns were cut using thermite.

WTC 7 was taken down by a classic implosion demolition. All three buildings could not have collapsed/pancaked while falling in on themselves at near free fall speed."

Armin Wright, MS ME – Noise and vibration consultant for 40 years. Vice president of acoustical consulting firm for 20 years.

"I doubt abrupt ejection of air from a pancaking floor could propel large steel girders away from the building at 50 MPH.

A perfectly symmetrical collapse resulting from eccentric impact and fire is simply not credible."

This is just a SMALL SAMPLE of the MANY prominent people with disturbing things to say about 9/11.

This is just a SMALL SAMPLE of the MANY prominent people with disturbing things to say about 9/11.

doesnt matter. i can post a list of names of people that think they can fly. it doesnt mean its true. its also a very small percentage of people overall..... just like your list. :cuckoo:

I wonder if one of those quasi authorities would engage useful information for gaining more truth, or be available to even present it to so they could decide?

Elites of another color. Almost as useless as the other kind if they do not make themselves available to the public whether they care or not.

Last edited:
I wonder if one of those quasi authorities would engage useful information for gaining more truth, or be available to even present it to so they could decide?

Elites of another color. Almost as useless as the other kind if they do not make themselves available to the public whether they care or not.

several attend lectures and symposiums where they appear very open in the old days you could e-mail almost any of them and receive a response but more recently I think that has become overwhelming

several attend lectures and symposiums where they appear very open in the old days you could e-mail almost any of them and receive a response but more recently I think that has become overwhelming

Translation; the "experts" are so far behind on their bills from being out of work they can no longer afford e-mail or they were put into rubber rooms.

eots=:cuckoo:

Uh huh, useless information, distraction, misperceptions, and misinformation, information overload = effect of disinformation = overwhelming = burnout. The perps plan was carried out by zealous truth seekers depending on image to define their leadership. The image was bought and paid for, in many different ways, OWNED by the perps mentality at the least, then used to carry out the plan.

Last edited:
Here, let me slow it down for you. Listen and learn....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nc5_5IJek8[/ame]

Here, let me slow it down for you. Listen and learn....

let me type this really, really slow for you so maybe you can understand it.

THERE WERE NO EXPLOSIVES. JUST LOOK AT THE VIDEO AND WATCH THE STEEL BUCKLE WITH NO EXPLOSION.

you're a jackass.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBYnUyx4kw8[/ame]

Forum List

Back