🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Military, Government, Architects, Engineers, Scientists, DON'T believe 9/11 story

Christopher John Andrassy, BS CE, MS CE, PE – Licensed Professional Engineer, States of Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. 21-year professional career.

"I am not a structural engineer by training or practice, nor does my practice concern the design of structural steel buildings. Nevertheless, having basic civil engineering coursework experience (steel and r/c design, etc...) and some structural framing design experience I have harbored deep doubts about the government's explanation for these collapses since the morning of 9/11.

I recall expressing then how the buildings would remain intact, even given the severe damage they had experienced, never considering that the damage inflicted could cause collapse.

There is power in numbers and there is further power in the prestige and integrity of the numerous engineers, architects, and scientists who have come forward and who may yet come forward to challenge the government's explanations or lack thereof.

I suggest that there are powerful computer modeling and physical testing tools that are likely being employed and may yet be employed in concert with the photographic, video, and forensic evidence to investigate how these towers collapsed, political motivations aside.

I believe it is very important that these questions be addressed and support efforts to do so and thank all those who have come forward and put much time and energy into the numerous and vigorous research efforts that have already been conducted."

David M. Zuniga, B.Arch Eng, PE – Licensed Professional Mechanical and Architectural Engineer, State of Texas. 25-year professional career.

"I concur with the thousands of researchers and professionals who have stated that Occam's Razor here trumps official government propaganda: there is a wealth of physical, videographic, and eyewitness testimonial evidence that renders the government's story ludicrous and that suggests controlled demolition (WTC 7 being the most unadorned case)."

Wayne N. Young, BS CE, PE – Licensed Professional Engineer, State of Colorado. Design and inspection of structures for approximately 30 years, including dams, bridges, roads, canals, pipelines, retaining walls, drainage structures, and other structures.

"One of the many things that puts the official story in question for me is the matter of foreknowledge. How could so many people know that WTC buildings 1, 2, and 7 were going to come down when a fire has never caused a complete collapse of a building before. Also, it was well documented that the Twin Towers were designed to withstand a crash of a large passenger airplane."

Dan Bartlett, B.Arch, AIA – Licensed Architect, State of New Hampshire. Began architectural career working for a New York City firm that designed hi-rise residential building. Currently designing light commercial and residential structures. Adjunct Professor of Architecture, Keene State College.

"My questions focus on #7 WTC. There can be no doubt that it was a controlled demolition. The only question is why was it done on that day. And if there were any doubts, why can't the circumstances be more fully examined?

A B-52 bomber flew directly into the Empire State Building on a Saturday, and the building was open for business the following Monday, with the exception of the most adversely affected areas near the top.

Different type of aircraft - different type of building. But it is difficult to reconcile that instance with what happened to #7 WTC on 9/11."

Michael Quiana, B.Arch – Retired Licensed Architect, State of New York. 40-year career with building design and construction.

"A brief review of the visual evidence of the collapse of the WTC buildings indicates that more was involved then only planes crashing into the twin towers and further investigation is required."

Paul Asaro, B.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of California. 25 years experience in the field of architecture and construction, including design and construction administration experience with a steel frame high rise.

"NIST has ignored many critical facts and denied basic laws of physics in order to arrive at their fairy tale conclusions. We need a serious investigation done by licensed professionals who are not directly or indirectly on the government payroll.

Hermine E. Ricketts, B.Arch – Retired Licensed Architect, State of Florida. Owner of the architectural firm HER Architects from 1986 through 1999. Sculptor and painter.

"From the first day of the 'attack' my intuition told me that some things did not fit. I knew that the buildings collapsed too quickly and that the manner of the collapse was too 'controlled'. With each new piece of mainstream media news release from 'official' sources my response was 'Yeah, right.' I knew, without any doubt, before the invasion began and without seeing one bit of 'official evidence' that there was no link between the 9/11 attack and Iraq. I knew then as I know now that it was all about control of oil and empire building.

I, however, did not take the time to do a study of the facts until recently when the new drums calling for war with Iran by the same folks who masterminded the war with Iraq by linking 9/11 with Iraq. My research has indeed pointed to too many discrepancies and outright lies regarding the events of 9/11. The most revealing and the most amusing (in a cynical manner) is the BBC reporter standing in the forefront of a still standing Building 7 as she reported (I assume from a pre-prepared script) that the same Building 7 had earlier collapsed. Afterwards, the collapse of Building 7 was so 'neat and clean' anyone could see that it was a pre-planned controlled demolition.

A totally independent study and report needs to be presented to the public."

Donal Butterfield, BA, B CE, M Urban Design, PE – Licensed Architect, States of New York and Connecticut. Professional Engineer, State of New York. In private practice, responsible for full architectural and engineering services on houses, apartment buildings, retail, office & industrial buildings and houses of worship. Former U.S. Navy officer.

"My first doubts about the official story began when I read the heavily documented The War on Freedom by Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed, listing all the public records of warnings to the US government. I was especially alarmed by the fact that standard operating procedure to dispatch fighter planes against a hijacked plane had been violated. The technical evidence presented since then certainly warrants a full and honest investigation."

James Peter Leritz, B.Arch, M.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of California. 30 years experience as an Architect and Urban Designer in San Francisco and Denver. Former Assistant Professor, Department of Architecture, University of Illinois, Champaign. Former Assistant Professor, College of Environmental Design, University of Colorado, Boulder.

"At 1.8 million square feet, WTC 7 was possibly larger than any building on the West Coast. Bank of America (1.4 million sf) and the Transamerica Pyramid (.5 million sf), the two highest buildings in San Francisco, are together only slightly greater in area.

Few Americans know that WTC 7 collapsed, even fewer know how big it was. I have read that its collapse was shown only one time on television; in its documentaries about the WTC collapse, PBS not only didn't explain the collapse of WTC7 but never even mentioned the collapse of a third building, because doing so would have undermined their conclusion that planes and jet fuel were responsible for the collapses.

Much evidence exists of explosions throughout the WTC buildings. Persistent pools of 2000 degree metal can only be explained by the presence of thermite/thermate, used in planned demolitions. Squibs, puffs of smoke characteristic of planned demolitions, can be clearly seen in advance of the collapses.

The official story does not explain the collapse of WTC7 or the collapse of the cores of WTC 1 and 2. YouTube videos of a BBC reporter announcing the collapse of WTC7 just prior to its actual collapse is convincing proof that the authorities had advance knowledge of its imminent collapse.

There is just one explanation for the evidence associated with these collapses: demolition by expertly planned and placed explosives."

Commander Dennis Henry, U.S. Navy Reserve (ret), BS CE, PE – Retired Licensed Professional Engineer, State of Missouri. 34 years of service as a City Engineer, designing bridges, roadways, storm, sanitary sewers, and traffic signals. Retired from U.S. Navy Reserve, Civil Engineering Corps after 20 years of service.

"Being a civil engineer and understanding the laws of physics, I know that a building cannot fall at free fall speed without the floors already falling also giving no resistance. I wish our Congressmen were as smart, and also showed some backbone and got a truly independent investigation going. Also, this 911 truth movement has shown to me that our press is as every bit controlled and spits out as much propaganda as I thought Pravda did for the old Soviet Union. My eyes have been awakened to many things, and I have come to learn that we do not live in as free a country as I thought we did, and with the passage of the Patriot Act, the Military Commissions Act, it has become even less so."

Kerry Lewis McCarthy, B.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of Oregon. Experienced with high-rise steel frame structures, including building-forensic, some steel frame but mostly concrete. Studied WTC's design, structure and construction at university. Over 30 years experience.

"Very hard to understand the 'complete' lack of concrete rubble in the debris field. Even had the basements filled with concrete topping slab debris. There should have been a stack of jumbled building elements about 9 more stories above grade. The core columns were fully welded yet none were longer than 40 ft (max trucking length). This event as portrayed by the NIST Report totally messes with my understanding of how buildings behave. I haven't been able to reconcile the promoted theory of collapse with the way I know buildings to behave."

Brian Brademeyer, MS CE – Former Senior Research Engineer, MIT 1975 - 1987. Currently Software Engineering Consultant

"My first-order analysis of WTC1 collapse suggests insufficient energy for pulverization of concrete slabs in the floor elements. Official story does not explain why weakening by fire resulted in abrupt collapse, rather than a sagging-slumping failure mode."

Frank J. Cullinan, BS CE, PE – Licensed Professional Civil Engineer, State of California. Experienced in structure construction of bridges and to a lesser extent demolition of bridges.

"The buildings fell at or very near free fall speed and into their own foot prints! The second airplane went through the corner of the building and did not hit the structural core, yet it fell the same as the first tower?"

Marshall C. Ricker – Licensed Architect, States of Oregon and Tennessee.

"I believe that the three buildings which were destroyed were demolished by a group of people who have the full reins of power, which enabled them to cover the truth of the events that occurred on that day. These people are still living among us. I see these people as being the real terrorist of the world. I am a patriot and believe in the restitution of our Constitution, which was in place, prior to the dismantling of the it by the Bush Administration."

Joseph M. Phelps, MS CE, PE (ret) – Structural Dynamicist, Charter Member, Structural Engineering Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE). Life member, ASCE. Former member of the Marine Technology Society, the American Society for Oceanography, and the Society of Photo-optical Instrumentation Engineers. Founder of Phelps/ABC, an engineering and industrial marketing firm. Former Commissioner of the Riverside County Flood Control and Water Conservation District.

"Research proves the current administration has been dishonest about what happened in New York and Washington, D.C. The World Trade Center was almost certainly brought down by controlled demolitions and that the available relevant evidence casts grave doubt on the government's official story about the attack on the Pentagon."

Roland Edward Angle, BS CE, PE – Licensed Professional Civil Engineer, State of California. Forty years experience in Civil & Military design, analysis & construction, including blast analysis of nuclear hardened facilities.

"The official explanation of the building failures defies known scientific methods of analyses and is untenable in the face of logical investigation."

Edward E. Knesl, MS Eng, PE – Licensed Professional Civil and Structural Engineer, State of Arizona. Thirty five years of domestic and international experience in commercial and transportation projects, including: Structural Design and Analysis, Construction Administration and Management, Plan Review, and Special Inspection.

"We design and analyze buildings for the overturning stability to resist the lateral loads with the combination of the gravity loads. Any tall structure failure mode would be a fall over to its side. It is impossible that heavy steel columns could collapse at the fraction of the second within each story and subsequently at each floor bellow.

We do not know the phenomenon of the high rise building to disintegrate internally faster than the free fall of the debris coming down from the top.

The engineering science and the law of physics simply doesn't know such possibility. Only very sophisticated controlled demolition can achieve such result, eliminating the natural dampening effect of the structural framing huge mass that should normally stop the partial collapse. The pancake theory is a fallacy, telling us that more and more energy would be generated to accelerate the collapse. Where would such energy would be coming from?"

James C. Smith, M.Arch, AIA – Licensed Architect, State of Colorado. Member, American Institute of Architects. 16 years experience.

"I found the squib charges in WTC 7 to be irrefutable evidence of controlled demolition. The implications, while disturbing, reveal more than ever a country without the ideals of Thomas Jefferson, and Benjamin Franklin."

David Topete, BS ChemE, PE – Licensed Professional Civil and Structural Engineer, State of California. Designer of residential, commercial, and light manufacturing facilities.

"I am curious to know more about WTC 7, and how that structure collapsed, while no other adjacent structures suffered such fate."

Joseph Testa, BS CE, PE – Former Civil Engineer, Department of Transportation, State of New York. Former Licensed Professional Engineer, State of New York. Experienced with Highway Design, Drainage Design, Pedestrian access Design, Metals Engineering and Structural Steel Quality Assurance. Provided quality assurance for structural steel used in New York State bridges, and analyzing and designing repairs for deteriorated and otherwise damaged metal bridges.

" I've worked in structural steel for years and I've studied major structural collapses. I don't believe the collapse witnessed was possible due to the planes and ensuing fires alone. I don't believe the core verticals would have buckled as they apparently did, unless first taken out from below. I don't claim to know who might have been responsible, but a preponderance of eyewitness testimony supports secondary [explosive] devices.

IMO, nobody knows what really happened, despite countless claims of certainty on both sides of the aisle. ...

Ideally, we need to see an accurate scale model, or at the minimum, an accurate detailed computer simulation & recreation to show that such a complete instantaneous failure of the central vertical columns is even possible."

"The speed at which the buildings fell implied that the central cores provided virtually no vertical resistance at any point during the collapses. When the live television commenter stated that there must have been tons of explosives on site to cause such a collapse, I found myself in agreement and assumed it would all come out during the investigation.

Combined with the reports of "molten metal", inexplicably high temperatures recorded even by satellite, rapid removal and destruction of the structural evidence, the finding of tiny fragments of human bone thrown laterally from the structures, the missing pentagon trillions on 9/10; I am very concerned about the kind of world we are leaving to the next generations. 9/11 and the ensuing cover up is a big part of that concern."

Forum List

Back