Military Recruitment: We are Fucked

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

Get rid of the woke bullshit, and make the services friendly to religious beliefs and practices.

Today's potential recruits were born AFTER 9-11, and have never been taught about the greatness of America, or why it is worth fighting for.

Military service, in concept, is a very good option for working class Yoots who have no interest in college, but I wouldn't advise any male relative to join up today. It would be a nightmare.

Yeah, we get to hear you patriotic Republicans talk shit about the people in uniform who are serving and it's is disgusting to hear you trash our comrades in arms, go away.
Exactly, what is this LOSER pathetic alt-right idiot, trump loving clown, proud of in todays society. To him, EVERYTHING is a disaster, Except the KKKult, the LOVE of trump. Sad.

Fuck him.

Exactly, what is this LOSER pathetic alt-right idiot, trump loving clown, proud of in todays society. To him, EVERYTHING is a disaster, Except the KKKult, the LOVE of trump. Sad.

Fuck him.

Says the demokkkrat.

Fuck him.
He suffers from terminal pooh-bah.

Get rid of the woke bullshit, and make the services friendly to religious beliefs and practices.

Today's potential recruits were born AFTER 9-11, and have never been taught about the greatness of America, or why it is worth fighting for.

Military service, in concept, is a very good option for working class Yoots who have no interest in college, but I wouldn't advise any male relative to join up today. It would be a nightmare.
They drove out many of the patriots with the Vax mandate.

They certainly aren’t attracting young patriots. They won’t until the Pedo-in-Chief is out.

Mostly I agree but for many recruits education and college offers the best road to a successful life....

The forced and unnecessary (woke bullshit) covid shot pushed many out of the military or interest in joining..

I'm Sorry.

Is everything in your life today a disaster?

Fuck him.

Nice to see your FAKE Patriotism.

He suffers from terminal pooh-bah.

Everything hits deep with that guy.
Exactly what are you clowns proud of? What good have you and yours done for society lately?
More than tripled the price of eggs, maybe?

Last edited:

Military service is also a good option for those interested in college. I have three kids who have never paid a dime for college.

I didn't break the speed limit. I served two terms in the army...And I don't pop pimples above the eyebrows.
Your zit problems are your own. None of that is actually beneficial to society, btw.
Especially the not breaking the speed limit part. Da fuq is wrong with you? Drive with the traffic, buttnugget!

Forum List

Back