Militia in NV setting up checkpoints and demand ID's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are the locals, and you support having snipers from the cities picking them off. Got it.

Last edited:
still no proof this story is true. you would think if the story was true, we would be hearing much more about it in the news.

i call BS on the claim they are setting up checkpoints.

So far it hasn't been proven checkpoints were set up.

Yeah they already suggested that.

Never mind that there's no evidence that there is any threat from the militia members.

funy thing, if bundy was protesting wall street he would be called a hero for his actions by the same people who now condem him

Bundy is a liar and a thief. He is stealing from the tax payers of the US, as i type. The Feds are biding their time. He will lose in the end.

They dont have authority to set up roadblocks. So if they are doing so, they are breaking the law by illegally detaining people. They should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

If this story is a bunch of hooey like some say, those spreading lies need to seriously rethink their lives. People could die or be imprisoned.

The story is false - there were no roadblocks. Some of the protesters celebrated the retreat of BLM forces in town.

Rep. Steven Horsford lied like the fucking pile of shit (ie democrat) that he is. Horsford is a scumbag. Sheriff Gillespie has confirmed that no road blocks exist, and the only ones the ever existed were set up by federal agents.

Sheriff Gillespie confirming the no roadblocks existed would be big news. Where did get that story?

A politician released a statement claiming that unnamed locals had passed the information on to him.

It's a lie.

still no proof this story is true. you would think if the story was true, we would be hearing much more about it in the news.

i call BS on the claim they are setting up checkpoints.

So far it hasn't been proven checkpoints were set up.

Cliven Bundy Militia Set Up Checkpoints, Congressman Says

Of course...

again, allegations are not proof. that letter was sent sunday and yet there has been zero confirmation of any road blocks.

I suspect that what happened is progressive media moonbats attempted to get onto Bundy land, and they were stopped by armed men who asked them who they were and what they were doing, and turned back.

So they have written the congressman and complained of *checkpoints* in order to jump start some action.

Nauseating.

I suspect that what happened is progressive media moonbats attempted to get onto Bundy land, and they were stopped by armed men who asked them who they were and what they were doing, and turned back.

So they have written the congressman and complained of *checkpoints* in order to jump start some action.

Nauseating.

But you don't have any proof. You got a picture or maybe a video clip? How about Bundy on another lunatic sermon. You got any proof?

Huh? It was right to run a man out of business by forcing him to reduce his herd to 150 cows? It's wrong to defend your family from a tyrannical government agency?

If so, your definition of being in the wrong and mine are on two different planets.

Oh nonsense. Run out of business. Look at the real estate values in his area. That land is a waste for being a cattle ranch. It's worth millions for development into residential, a golf course, hotel, ect. Bundy is going to end up losing a fortune because of his foolishness, poor business sense and mismanagement.

huh? I'm gonna guess you live in an area with scarce land availability. Real estate values? In the desert? Huh?

All kinds of real estate listings available online for the Bunkerville and Mesquite NV area. Only takes a few minutes to find maps, photographs and prices of ranches, lots, homes, and even business opportunities if you know how to go about it. Great way to learn about an area.

So there have been no reports, except from the congressman, and despite investigating the claims, they haven't found anything illegal.

Got it.

But keep digging. You want to shoot them, you're going to pretend you have a reason.

"In a wide-ranging, hourlong interview in the shade of his front yard six miles south of the community with 1,300 residents along the Virgin River, Bundy said he’d like to know how many complaints Rep. Steven Horsford, D-Nev., has received. “Whether it’s been one, or five or 10 or how many.”

“There’s been something stirring here. I have no idea what it is. I never heard anything about any problems,” he said, adding that he’s aware of only two incidents: one in early April when some of his family members and supporters clashed with law enforcement on Riverside Road, and again on April 20 when he attended his Mormon church in Bunkerville.

“When we got there one of the militia men said something about it was church policy we couldn’t carry arms in the church. So I told them just leave them in the car, and they did. Then we went to church and there was no problem inside the church.

“Then when we come out, as far as I can tell, it wasn’t Metro, it wasn’t Clark County but there had been like two or three Mesquite police cars and they had been circling around the church and sort of harassing the militia that had stayed outside,” said Bundy, 68."

Nobody knows who made the alleged "complaints".

Nobody knows who it is that's harassing the militia men.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/...tia-presence-draws-mixed-reaction-bunkerville

"
On Tuesday, during the Review-Journal’s unannounced visit to Bundy’s residence, about a dozen militia members toted assault rifles or sidearms on the approach to his ranch, from the state Route 170 bridge that crosses the Virgin River near Interstate 15 to a militia camp, dubbed “Bunker Hill,” on the south side of the river off Gold Butte Road.

"The only checkpoint was at the driveway leading to his ranch house where a few non-militia guards were on hand to protect Bundy and his family, according one guard who said he was a Marine veteran and not part of a militia group."

Proof ^^^^

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/...tia-presence-draws-mixed-reaction-bunkerville

Locals speak up:

"Mikela Miller, 29, who has lived in Bunkerville for four years, said any complaints about militias are misleading.
“They’re not at schools, not at churches and there are no checkpoints,” she said. “They are some of the nicest people. I felt more threatened when the BLM looked through binoculars and scopes.”

funy thing, if bundy was protesting wall street he would be called a hero for his actions by the same people who now condem him

Bundy is a liar and a thief. He is stealing from the tax payers of the US, as i type. The Feds are biding their time. He will lose in the end.

so the feds have been biding their time for the last 10 years too? please, this is nothing more then democratic grandstanding to attempt to put gun owners in a bad light and paint republicans as racist.

a rancher has been grazing cattle on public lands, which has been the american tradition for ranching since ranching helped expand the west. the federal government all of a sudden has to uphold the law against this American citizen with that kind of force and firepower? WTF?

Where ws this show of strength when 4 american citizens were repeatedly pleading for help and their lives in benghazi?

If upholding the law is the sticking point, why isn't the federal government upholding the law against millions of illegal immigrants? And why is the federal government rewarding these illegal activities with free educations, healthcare and other entitlements? and now even pushing to forgive their illegal activities and make them legal.

Please, step down off your soapbox and take a good look at your partisan hypocrisy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back