Milley told China in secret phone call that he would give advance warning if U.S. was ever going to attack

Which president demonstrated more competency? Were Pelosi & Milley conspiring a coup?

• Trump was more competent than Biden

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Biden is more competent than Trump

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Biden and Trump are both incompetent AHs.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Nancy Pelosi committed sedition by requesting a military coup and should be arrested

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • General Mark Milley needs to be fired for calling his Chinese counterpart

Votes: 32 72.7%

• Total voters
ojN51i.gif

Did anyone expect anything different from The China Joe Regime?

Xi may as well sit in The White House with Putin as his VP.

The idea that Trump -- who devoted his presidency to ending war -- would WANT war is ridiculous. If Milley thought that, he’s a moron. If he didn’t think that but did what he’s said to have done anyway, he came way closer to a treasonous coup than anyone at the Capitol on Jan 6. https://t.co/XRZ53v8LYD

Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr)

I don’t care what you think of President Trump, the Chairman of the JCOS working to subvert the military chain of command and collude with China is exactly what we do not accept from military leaders in our country. He should be court martialed if true. Milley secretly called Chinese officials out of fear Trump would 'attack' in final days, book claims

Couple that with his inept handling of the withdrawal from Afghanistan, and it is clear General Milley is no longer fit to serve as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and should be removed immediately.

Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) September 15, 2021

It was not treason. Milley acted to protect the United States. Everybody knew that trump was crazy. History will show that Milley is one of our greatest heroes. what would you do if you knew that the president was nuts. I always worried that trump had his hands on the nuclear launch codes. Milley had a tremendous amount of responsibility on his shoulders and he aced it.

I for one would never want to see Chinese missiles hitting the U.S.
It's not exactly the first time.

I'm not sure about Miley going down as a hero.

Apparently you do not realize that the JCS commands NOTHING.

For example, CENTCOM can be a flag officer from any branch.
No shit.
I was active-duty for long enough to know that the JCS has more pull when it comes to the Pentagon than you're willing to admit. Most of the influence it political. He may not be directly in the chain of command.....but you cannot tell me that the chairman doesn't influence the conduct of it's various members. He is after all the highest ranking member of the military and supposedly an advisor to the president. YOU DO RECOGNIZE THE THREAT THAT THIS POSES WHEN THE HIGHEST RANKED OFFICER IN THE MILITARY IS A TRAITOR, CAN YOU???

Imagine if Eisenhower undermined Truman and didn't allow him to nuke Hiroshima. Maybe tip-off the Japanese so they could shoot down the Enola Gay? What would have been the result?

Last edited:
The OPer is nuts, but he says crap like that just to get a rise out of people. This is what happened, and it isn't good for OPer's hero.

I, along with countless others, have long maintained there is something off about Donald J. Trump. Turns out the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff agrees with us.

We are to be reminded that Vladimir Putin worked hard to get Trump elected in 2016. It can be argued, Putin is getting his money's worth even today. As the leader of a major political party, Trump and millions of his followers -- all of whom remain silent -- are threatening the sanctity of America's free elections.

Back to the chairman, General Mark A. Milley, the Times reports, "The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff twice called his Chinese counterpart in the final months of the Trump administration to reassure him, according to “Peril,” a new book by the Washington Post reporters Bob Woodward and Robert Costa.

“Things may look unsteady,” the chairman, Gen. Mark A. Milley, told Gen. Li Zuocheng of China on Jan. 8, two days after Mr. Trump’s supporters stormed the Capitol to try to stop the certification of his election loss. “But that’s the nature of democracy, General Li. Democracy can be sloppy sometimes.”

"Yet despite his assurances, General Milley was so concerned about Mr. Trump that later that day he convened a meeting with top commanders to remind them that the procedures for launching a nuclear weapon called for his involvement in such a decision.

"The book details how Mr. Trump’s presidency essentially collapsed in his final months in office, particularly after his election loss and the start of his campaign to deny the results. Top aides — including General Milley, Defense Secretary Mark T. Esper and Attorney General William P. Barr — became convinced that they needed to take drastic measures to stop him from trampling on American democracy or setting off an international conflict, and General Milley thought that Mr. Trump had declined mentally in the aftermath of the election."

That's really interesting since Esper was fired within days after the election!

Let's pray for these Pentagon officers. They are in dangerous waters.

Forum List

Back